Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Um... Hi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KatzKinder

Why would he be angry at you for something like that? D:

It felt great, honestly. :'D
I had been meaning to do something like that for as long as I knew them (aside from the remarks they've made about homeschooling, they're overall just not very good people) & I finally did. It was great. :')

Ah, I see. X3
That's still pretty cool though! Nothing wrong with that.
By doing that, you can come up with different kinds of stories & such for them in each universe which is rad. :D

All righty. ;v;
@KatzKinder

Why would he be angry at you for something like that? D:

It felt great, honestly. :'D
I had been meaning to do something like that for as long as I knew them (aside from the remarks they've made about homeschooling, they're overall just not very good people) & I finally did. It was great. :')

Ah, I see. X3
That's still pretty cool though! Nothing wrong with that.
By doing that, you can come up with different kinds of stories & such for them in each universe which is rad. :D

All righty. ;v;
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Eurybia

Oh no, he wasn't angry! It was more like... You know that feeling where you were worried something was really wrong with someone or something, but then you find out that it was actually something really minor and you worried for nothing? It was like that. An "I'm relieved but are you kidding me" moment.

Yeee I'm sure it was! Now we can activate the next step of any good "get back at people who doubted you" plan... Become highly successful and rich! xD

Yup, that's how it works! What about you, though? We've been talking about my friend's and my ocs this whole time, but i haven't asked about yours yet. Sorry! Do you have any? What are they like?
@Eurybia

Oh no, he wasn't angry! It was more like... You know that feeling where you were worried something was really wrong with someone or something, but then you find out that it was actually something really minor and you worried for nothing? It was like that. An "I'm relieved but are you kidding me" moment.

Yeee I'm sure it was! Now we can activate the next step of any good "get back at people who doubted you" plan... Become highly successful and rich! xD

Yup, that's how it works! What about you, though? We've been talking about my friend's and my ocs this whole time, but i haven't asked about yours yet. Sorry! Do you have any? What are they like?
@Eurybia

@Eurybia

@KatzKinder

Ah, all right! I misread the sentence. ^^;
((Oh yeah, aside from the fact that I'm forgetful, I also misread things sometimes. owo;; ))

Yesssssss 8)

That's pretty cool! :D

No it's okay! ;w;
But yeah, I have quite a few OCs actually! ((and by quite a few I mean like hundreds of them. XD))

Most of them are modern OCs, but I'm starting to get more into fantasy OCs. They're all being used in projects that I'm working on with my best friend @8BitAwkward. :D ((also fun fact: most of my fantasy OCs were spawned off the dragons in my lair. I also have a few dragons that are based off modern OCs.))

Since I've been on FR for almost 2 years, most of my fantasy OCs don't really have much history to them since I just started getting into fantasy OCs ((prior to that all of my dragons only had gijinka versions of them)), but I've had quite a few of my modern OCs since I was 11 - 12. They've gone through A LOT of changes over the past 7 years. |D

Most of them started out as fan characters.
About half of the ones that used to be FCs were Sonic fan characters, the other half used to be Homestuck fan characters. ;w; ((I left both fandoms btw. I was too attached to my FCs though, so I converted all of them to original characters so I could continue using them. c: ))

I know I didn't really tell you about each character specifically but I thought I'd tell you a bit about their history first. X3
All righty, so since I have tons of OCs it'd be a bit difficult to tell you about all of them
so instead I'll link you my DeviantArt and you can go through my OCs folder. If you see any characters you wanna know more about then feel free to ask questions about them. c:
@KatzKinder

Ah, all right! I misread the sentence. ^^;
((Oh yeah, aside from the fact that I'm forgetful, I also misread things sometimes. owo;; ))

Yesssssss 8)

That's pretty cool! :D

No it's okay! ;w;
But yeah, I have quite a few OCs actually! ((and by quite a few I mean like hundreds of them. XD))

Most of them are modern OCs, but I'm starting to get more into fantasy OCs. They're all being used in projects that I'm working on with my best friend @8BitAwkward. :D ((also fun fact: most of my fantasy OCs were spawned off the dragons in my lair. I also have a few dragons that are based off modern OCs.))

Since I've been on FR for almost 2 years, most of my fantasy OCs don't really have much history to them since I just started getting into fantasy OCs ((prior to that all of my dragons only had gijinka versions of them)), but I've had quite a few of my modern OCs since I was 11 - 12. They've gone through A LOT of changes over the past 7 years. |D

Most of them started out as fan characters.
About half of the ones that used to be FCs were Sonic fan characters, the other half used to be Homestuck fan characters. ;w; ((I left both fandoms btw. I was too attached to my FCs though, so I converted all of them to original characters so I could continue using them. c: ))

I know I didn't really tell you about each character specifically but I thought I'd tell you a bit about their history first. X3
All righty, so since I have tons of OCs it'd be a bit difficult to tell you about all of them
so instead I'll link you my DeviantArt and you can go through my OCs folder. If you see any characters you wanna know more about then feel free to ask questions about them. c:
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
*KICKS DOWN DOOR*

DID SOMEONE SAY MYTHOLOGY!?!?!?!?!?

first of all, Welcome! Second of all, I FREAKING LOVE MYTHOLOGY!! What's your favorite kind of mythology? I really like Norse mythology!
*KICKS DOWN DOOR*

first of all, Welcome! Second of all, I FREAKING LOVE MYTHOLOGY!! What's your favorite kind of mythology? I really like Norse mythology!
xpxalNl.gif
*KICKS DOWN DOOR*

*KICKS DOWN DOOR*

xpxalNl.gif
@Eurybia

Oh wow, your ocs are all so cute!! Can you tell me more about this Bewitched thing you have so many ocs for? I'm guessing that's your and 8BitAwkward's personal project. With so many varied OCs in it, it looks super interesting!

If you'd rather not though (i understand not wanting to talk about the details of something you've put a lot of hard work into where anyone can see it), then maybe Moonlight, Yasmin, and Evren to start? Those three are the ones who really caught my eye!
@Eurybia

Oh wow, your ocs are all so cute!! Can you tell me more about this Bewitched thing you have so many ocs for? I'm guessing that's your and 8BitAwkward's personal project. With so many varied OCs in it, it looks super interesting!

If you'd rather not though (i understand not wanting to talk about the details of something you've put a lot of hard work into where anyone can see it), then maybe Moonlight, Yasmin, and Evren to start? Those three are the ones who really caught my eye!
@KatzKinder

Thanks! :D
And sure! :>

Bewitched Populace is our project containing all of our modern OCs.
Because of that, it's set in a more modern time ((the Generation 1 stories start in the 2010s. I think 2012 to be more specific? But there's a few stories that show flashbacks of the characters in earlier years like the 2000s or maybe earlier than that)), and it really just focuses on things happening in each of the character's lives, so there's not really a set plot for it I guess you could say.
But while it is set in a modern time, there are things in the story that are more fantasy-like/aren't realistic at all. Some of the characters are kemonomimis ((so they have animal features)), some of them literally have actual magical powers, quite a few of them have unnatural hair/eye colors that are natural to them, and there's even a few non human characters in it ((there's a few aliens in BP (I was influenced by The Sims to add aliens) & there's a group of non human characters that I call the Imaginary Friends that appear in the story. They only appear to certain characters (they're basically assigned to some characters, hence I decided to call them the Imaginary Friends) and they're basically reflections of certain issues the character(s) they're assigned to is/are facing)). Heck, when the characters go to sleep they're able to visit dreamland. X3 ((I may or may not have gotten that idea from Homestuck. :P
Also I went through an anime phase at one point so I was influenced quite a bit by that. XD))
Spoiler alert: Bewitched Populace has ties to the fantasy project I'm also working on with my best friend, which is why it has some unrealistic features despite it being set in a modern time.

Oh! And before I forget: The characters are from many different countries around the world & the vast majority of them are LGBTQIA+ ((this is because I want diversity in the story. It makes things more interesting that way)). There's a lot of ships in the story as well.
Back when I was younger that ended up being the main focus of BP because I was really into shipping back in the day. XD I still love shipping but it's only going to be part of BP now. I've been trying to flesh the characters out a bit more and also focus on things like their relationships with relatives, friends, even enemies and/or rivals.

Sure! I can tell you about them. :>

Moonlight is a Scottish cis girl that lives in Las Vegas & works as a magician. Prior to that she was living in Scotland with her parents Sheena & Brodie ((who don't have designs yet)) and her younger sister Starlight ((now I do have some pictures of Starlight but they're all really old. XD I need to revamp her soon tbh)).
When she was born her parents had named her Jeannie, but she absolutely HATED her birth name ((I haven't figured out why yet)) & she legally changes it to Moonlight at some point in her life ((Idk how old she is when she changes her name)). Because she hated her name so much, her parents decide to name their 2nd child Starlight to go with the theme of the name Moonlight chooses for herself. c: ((also I think she chose the name Moonlight for herself because she's really fascinated by the moon.))
During her story she ends up with a Swedish guy named Elof and together they have a daughter named Avalon. :>

Yasmin is a Somali cis girl that was born & raised in Somalia's capital Mogadishu.
She's very calm, caring & open-minded. ;v;
She falls in love with a deaf guy named Abdullahi ((and during her story she learns Somali Sign Language just so she can communicate with Abdullahi)) and together they have 4 kids: Boutheina, Rizqallah, Jumana & Nakia.
Right after Nakia's born they all end up moving to Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh so Yasmin can be closer to her best friend Thavery ((they met when they were younger because I think Yasmin's family traveled to Cambodia one time. They talked to each other through letters after Yasmin's family had to go back to Somalia)). After that both Yasmin & Thavery's kids get to grow up together. :D

Evren's still being developed, but from what I do have
he was raised by a single mom ((her name is Gëzim & she doesn't have a design yet)) and he's really into fencing. c:
He's also in a relationship with an Armenian girl named Kinevart but I haven't figured out if their relationship is platonic or romantic. //shrugs
I'll probably figure it out eventually though. ;v;
@KatzKinder

Thanks! :D
And sure! :>

Bewitched Populace is our project containing all of our modern OCs.
Because of that, it's set in a more modern time ((the Generation 1 stories start in the 2010s. I think 2012 to be more specific? But there's a few stories that show flashbacks of the characters in earlier years like the 2000s or maybe earlier than that)), and it really just focuses on things happening in each of the character's lives, so there's not really a set plot for it I guess you could say.
But while it is set in a modern time, there are things in the story that are more fantasy-like/aren't realistic at all. Some of the characters are kemonomimis ((so they have animal features)), some of them literally have actual magical powers, quite a few of them have unnatural hair/eye colors that are natural to them, and there's even a few non human characters in it ((there's a few aliens in BP (I was influenced by The Sims to add aliens) & there's a group of non human characters that I call the Imaginary Friends that appear in the story. They only appear to certain characters (they're basically assigned to some characters, hence I decided to call them the Imaginary Friends) and they're basically reflections of certain issues the character(s) they're assigned to is/are facing)). Heck, when the characters go to sleep they're able to visit dreamland. X3 ((I may or may not have gotten that idea from Homestuck. :P
Also I went through an anime phase at one point so I was influenced quite a bit by that. XD))
Spoiler alert: Bewitched Populace has ties to the fantasy project I'm also working on with my best friend, which is why it has some unrealistic features despite it being set in a modern time.

Oh! And before I forget: The characters are from many different countries around the world & the vast majority of them are LGBTQIA+ ((this is because I want diversity in the story. It makes things more interesting that way)). There's a lot of ships in the story as well.
Back when I was younger that ended up being the main focus of BP because I was really into shipping back in the day. XD I still love shipping but it's only going to be part of BP now. I've been trying to flesh the characters out a bit more and also focus on things like their relationships with relatives, friends, even enemies and/or rivals.

Sure! I can tell you about them. :>

Moonlight is a Scottish cis girl that lives in Las Vegas & works as a magician. Prior to that she was living in Scotland with her parents Sheena & Brodie ((who don't have designs yet)) and her younger sister Starlight ((now I do have some pictures of Starlight but they're all really old. XD I need to revamp her soon tbh)).
When she was born her parents had named her Jeannie, but she absolutely HATED her birth name ((I haven't figured out why yet)) & she legally changes it to Moonlight at some point in her life ((Idk how old she is when she changes her name)). Because she hated her name so much, her parents decide to name their 2nd child Starlight to go with the theme of the name Moonlight chooses for herself. c: ((also I think she chose the name Moonlight for herself because she's really fascinated by the moon.))
During her story she ends up with a Swedish guy named Elof and together they have a daughter named Avalon. :>

Yasmin is a Somali cis girl that was born & raised in Somalia's capital Mogadishu.
She's very calm, caring & open-minded. ;v;
She falls in love with a deaf guy named Abdullahi ((and during her story she learns Somali Sign Language just so she can communicate with Abdullahi)) and together they have 4 kids: Boutheina, Rizqallah, Jumana & Nakia.
Right after Nakia's born they all end up moving to Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh so Yasmin can be closer to her best friend Thavery ((they met when they were younger because I think Yasmin's family traveled to Cambodia one time. They talked to each other through letters after Yasmin's family had to go back to Somalia)). After that both Yasmin & Thavery's kids get to grow up together. :D

Evren's still being developed, but from what I do have
he was raised by a single mom ((her name is Gëzim & she doesn't have a design yet)) and he's really into fencing. c:
He's also in a relationship with an Armenian girl named Kinevart but I haven't figured out if their relationship is platonic or romantic. //shrugs
I'll probably figure it out eventually though. ;v;
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Eurybia

Sorry for how long it took to get back to you! New Year's was busy xP

But it's so cool that you have ocs from all these different places and walks of life. Do you do a lot of research about where they live and stuff?
@Eurybia

Sorry for how long it took to get back to you! New Year's was busy xP

But it's so cool that you have ocs from all these different places and walks of life. Do you do a lot of research about where they live and stuff?
@KatzKinder

It's all right! ;w;

Yep! I try to do as much research as I can.
While I love making characters from different countries around the world, I also wanna make sure I'm doing it right because I wanna be respectful towards other cultures. Ya know? ((and if I get confused about something then I'll ask someone from the country I'm making a character from for advice.))
@KatzKinder

It's all right! ;w;

Yep! I try to do as much research as I can.
While I love making characters from different countries around the world, I also wanna make sure I'm doing it right because I wanna be respectful towards other cultures. Ya know? ((and if I get confused about something then I'll ask someone from the country I'm making a character from for advice.))
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7