Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Um... Hi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello @KatzKinder I'm a mythology fan too. I'm also fascinated with deases, I think I spelt that wrond I'm very forgetful.
Hello @KatzKinder I'm a mythology fan too. I'm also fascinated with deases, I think I spelt that wrond I'm very forgetful.
@grandstander ooh, that's a good idea! Thank you! :D lol, the reason I don't have more is because I'm planning on having very specific color and gene combos for most of the dragons in my lair, so I don't want to pick up a dragon that's [i]almost[/i] the perfect fit and then have to exalt them after putting a lot of effort into gene'ing them because I found a dragon that fits better. I'm also the sort of person who gets [i]really[/i] attached to pixels (lord knows just how many pokemon games i have lying around that i boot up every now and then just to say hello to my team xD), so I feel like even if I [i]did[/i] find a dragon i liked better, i wouldn't be able to get rid of the one i had originally and end up keeping both. All the ones I currently have that aren't my progens were gifts from other people and I'mma work them into my lore if it kills me Speaking of lore! I think this girl would be a good fit for a character who doesn't have a concrete design yet. She'd be this kind of... Sorceress, I guess? Witch?? She's some kind of magical person xD. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29568231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295683/29568231_350.png[/img] [/url] An intimidating but graceful woman who lives all alone, far from society, who has turned her home into a rest stop for weary travelers. While people are resting there, she regales them with various tales and legends that're accompanied by illusions for visual effect. All she asks in return for her hospitality is that her guests add to her collection of stories with one of their own. Her favorite kinds to hear are the ones that the person holds near and dear to their heart, like fond memories of a lost loved one or something they did that fills them with pride. Those who stop by find that, once they leave, their worries and fears don't seem so heavy anymore. @MamaMushi o.o Well that's concerning. Feels like the final line an npc gives before sending the player on a major questline @SedahNitas8 Don't worry about the spelling, I understood what you meant! So long as we understand and are understood, I don't think things like spelling or grammar are really all that important when all we're doing is talking to one another.
@grandstander

ooh, that's a good idea! Thank you! :D

lol, the reason I don't have more is because I'm planning on having very specific color and gene combos for most of the dragons in my lair, so I don't want to pick up a dragon that's almost the perfect fit and then have to exalt them after putting a lot of effort into gene'ing them because I found a dragon that fits better.

I'm also the sort of person who gets really attached to pixels (lord knows just how many pokemon games i have lying around that i boot up every now and then just to say hello to my team xD), so I feel like even if I did find a dragon i liked better, i wouldn't be able to get rid of the one i had originally and end up keeping both. All the ones I currently have that aren't my progens were gifts from other people and I'mma work them into my lore if it kills me

Speaking of lore! I think this girl would be a good fit for a character who doesn't have a concrete design yet. She'd be this kind of... Sorceress, I guess? Witch?? She's some kind of magical person xD.

29568231_350.png

An intimidating but graceful woman who lives all alone, far from society, who has turned her home into a rest stop for weary travelers. While people are resting there, she regales them with various tales and legends that're accompanied by illusions for visual effect. All she asks in return for her hospitality is that her guests add to her collection of stories with one of their own. Her favorite kinds to hear are the ones that the person holds near and dear to their heart, like fond memories of a lost loved one or something they did that fills them with pride.

Those who stop by find that, once they leave, their worries and fears don't seem so heavy anymore.

@MamaMushi

o.o Well that's concerning. Feels like the final line an npc gives before sending the player on a major questline

@SedahNitas8

Don't worry about the spelling, I understood what you meant! So long as we understand and are understood, I don't think things like spelling or grammar are really all that important when all we're doing is talking to one another.
@KatzKinder good because I'm not the best speller and half the time I have awful grammer.
@KatzKinder good because I'm not the best speller and half the time I have awful grammer.
@SedahNitas8

So what's your favorite kind of mythology?
@SedahNitas8

So what's your favorite kind of mythology?
What do you mean by that?

@KatzKinder
What do you mean by that?

@KatzKinder
Hey hiiiii! I am Elegia and I just join FR like two weeks ago, I love your sketches soooooo much that they are so cute! I love to write some stories or something like that for my dragons!
Hey hiiiii! I am Elegia and I just join FR like two weeks ago, I love your sketches soooooo much that they are so cute! I love to write some stories or something like that for my dragons!
Hello, @Elegia0130 I'm Sedah (not real name) nice to meet you!
Hello, @Elegia0130 I'm Sedah (not real name) nice to meet you!
@KatzKinder Hah, I would love to be a mysterious NPC in a fantasy game honestly. Hope your day's been nice, love! [img]http://i.imgur.com/q6bX7L3.png[/img]
@KatzKinder Hah, I would love to be a mysterious NPC in a fantasy game honestly.
Hope your day's been nice, love!

q6bX7L3.png
You will find no answers, only choices.
@KatzKinder

same!!! thats why my lair is so big, lol!! i think ive tried to get rid of dragons before and only managed to get rid of like... two, haha. i get very sentimental, especially about my first page of dragons (excluding lonqu and gaius; fan dragons), they were the ones i picked up at the beginning when i started playing flight rising.

my sentimentality kicks in with my games too haha!! esp with platinum, that was my favorite pokemon game. and animal crossing.. i actually have a hard time letting go of villagers cause i get so sad. i lost two of my favorite villagers a while back and i got so sad i kinda stopped playing : ((

whats your favorite pokemon game and team?

ooooh, what wonderful concepts and lore ideas!! she's a christmas hatchling, actually, so she could be a sort of holly or wintery associated witch. maybe her cottage sort of.. appears the most during the winter, the cold months when travelers need it most. shed be a good dragon for you to use as a story teller/letter writer, and also the one who could 'send dragons off' to the deities when theyre exalted. would you like to take her 0: ?

and good luck with your gene projects!! lord know im taking forever on mine :v
@KatzKinder

same!!! thats why my lair is so big, lol!! i think ive tried to get rid of dragons before and only managed to get rid of like... two, haha. i get very sentimental, especially about my first page of dragons (excluding lonqu and gaius; fan dragons), they were the ones i picked up at the beginning when i started playing flight rising.

my sentimentality kicks in with my games too haha!! esp with platinum, that was my favorite pokemon game. and animal crossing.. i actually have a hard time letting go of villagers cause i get so sad. i lost two of my favorite villagers a while back and i got so sad i kinda stopped playing : ((

whats your favorite pokemon game and team?

ooooh, what wonderful concepts and lore ideas!! she's a christmas hatchling, actually, so she could be a sort of holly or wintery associated witch. maybe her cottage sort of.. appears the most during the winter, the cold months when travelers need it most. shed be a good dragon for you to use as a story teller/letter writer, and also the one who could 'send dragons off' to the deities when theyre exalted. would you like to take her 0: ?

and good luck with your gene projects!! lord know im taking forever on mine :v
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
@SedahNitas8

I mean, like... What culture's mythology do you like best?

@Elegia0130

Nice to meet you! (^o^) asdfghj thank you for the compliment, and you'll have to let me read what you've got written for them sometime!

@MamaMushi

:000!! Your art is really good!! I like how you gave yourself green sclera; it adds to the mysteriousness lol

@grandstander

Gaius and Lonqu are from Awakening! I actually got FE:A for christmas this year, but I haven't gotten very far since I've mostly been playing Pokemon Moon, whoops--

Platinum is my favorite, too! It was my first Pokemon game and I can't wait for a Sinnoh remake. I've visited all the regions since, but Sinnoh is still the one that feels most like home... And I'm sorry about your villagers!

Yikes, that actually reminds me that I haven't visited my town in... a while----

And while my favorite pokemon game is Platinum, my favorite team has to be the one I have in an old old copy of Sapphire. There's a legit Jirachi on it! :D There's also Leaf Blade the Sceptile, GeoGeo the Golem, Peli the Pelipper, Kai the Kyogre, and ZigZig the Linoone.

!!!! Yes, perfect! *hurries to write all that down*

And I'd love to take her, if you don't mind?
@SedahNitas8

I mean, like... What culture's mythology do you like best?

@Elegia0130

Nice to meet you! (^o^) asdfghj thank you for the compliment, and you'll have to let me read what you've got written for them sometime!

@MamaMushi

:000!! Your art is really good!! I like how you gave yourself green sclera; it adds to the mysteriousness lol

@grandstander

Gaius and Lonqu are from Awakening! I actually got FE:A for christmas this year, but I haven't gotten very far since I've mostly been playing Pokemon Moon, whoops--

Platinum is my favorite, too! It was my first Pokemon game and I can't wait for a Sinnoh remake. I've visited all the regions since, but Sinnoh is still the one that feels most like home... And I'm sorry about your villagers!

Yikes, that actually reminds me that I haven't visited my town in... a while----

And while my favorite pokemon game is Platinum, my favorite team has to be the one I have in an old old copy of Sapphire. There's a legit Jirachi on it! :D There's also Leaf Blade the Sceptile, GeoGeo the Golem, Peli the Pelipper, Kai the Kyogre, and ZigZig the Linoone.

!!!! Yes, perfect! *hurries to write all that down*

And I'd love to take her, if you don't mind?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7