Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 837 838
Welp I did it again. I listed one of my favorite UM accents thinking it was a festival one...

Man... This week bites. I'd love to have it back cause I'd somewhat recently gotten it and hadn't gotten a dragon for it yet.

I'll refund it in full, for the price paid. (60g)
Welp I did it again. I listed one of my favorite UM accents thinking it was a festival one...

Man... This week bites. I'd love to have it back cause I'd somewhat recently gotten it and hadn't gotten a dragon for it yet.

I'll refund it in full, for the price paid. (60g)
U80694W.png
I've picked up a Saffron/Obsidian Mirror Gen1 while looking for fodder. Is anyone missing him?
I've picked up a Saffron/Obsidian Mirror Gen1 while looking for fodder. Is anyone missing him?
tnl%20button_zpszdaznyph.png
Just grabbed a berserker that I'm pretty sure was missing a 0. PM the screencap of the sold item if it was yours!
Just grabbed a berserker that I'm pretty sure was missing a 0. PM the screencap of the sold item if it was yours!
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
Grabbed a Plague's Daughter skin for 200T! PM me if it's yours!
Grabbed a Plague's Daughter skin for 200T! PM me if it's yours!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Grabbed a melon marzal I think was missing a 0. Send me a screencap in a PM if it was yours!
Grabbed a melon marzal I think was missing a 0. Send me a screencap in a PM if it was yours!
OTL just listed my exclusive custom accent I made for an event for a friend 2 years ago for 800t and not 800g.... if you're the person who bought Coal-tl Foot for 800t I would love to get that back and will tip for your honesty...
OTL just listed my exclusive custom accent I made for an event for a friend 2 years ago for 800t and not 800g.... if you're the person who bought Coal-tl Foot for 800t I would love to get that back and will tip for your honesty...
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Just bought an [item=manticore] for 8500 treasure. Let me know if that was you c:
Just bought an Manticore for 8500 treasure. Let me know if that was you c:
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic
!!! That was me! I was putting a bunch of familiars up for their sell value and honestly, I wasn't paying attention. Want me to send you the screenshot?
@Metallokinetic
!!! That was me! I was putting a bunch of familiars up for their sell value and honestly, I wasn't paying attention. Want me to send you the screenshot?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Grabbed a Banana Ridgeback for 300t, she has gene notes in the bio. I thought somebody might be missing her.
Grabbed a Banana Ridgeback for 300t, she has gene notes in the bio. I thought somebody might be missing her.
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
I just bought multiple yellow oozes in one listing for a very low price. It might have been missing a couple of zeros? I'm not sure, but if you mispriced a listing of multiple yellow oozes please tell me!
I just bought multiple yellow oozes in one listing for a very low price. It might have been missing a couple of zeros? I'm not sure, but if you mispriced a listing of multiple yellow oozes please tell me!
he/they
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 837 838