Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46
bump! <3
bump! <3
uDNAbBS.png
bump
bump
RtDSCWq.png
bump 1
bump 1
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@Sigilmancy
I'm sending you 1,000t for 10 tickets as well as pinging a friend who will reply to you soon! I'm also adding the banner.
@Sigilmancy
I'm sending you 1,000t for 10 tickets as well as pinging a friend who will reply to you soon! I'm also adding the banner.
@Dovius
@Dovius
@Sigilmancy
Hello, @KajiK just told me about this raffle and I thought to help them out. I don't come on here too often anymore but I thought to give it a shot.
i'll give you 6,000t for 60 tickets and add the banner in my sig.
@Sigilmancy
Hello, @KajiK just told me about this raffle and I thought to help them out. I don't come on here too often anymore but I thought to give it a shot.
i'll give you 6,000t for 60 tickets and add the banner in my sig.
RtDSCWq.png
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good morning everyone and happy Friday....the 13th! I know it's not strange because there's like 2 of them every year and it's January so it's really not spooky, but still. I get a kick out of saying that XD

Anyway, no new raffle news really. All sent in payments have been logged, and I'm working on a few new prizes for you guys as well to add to the final pool. Don't forget to turn stuff in before tomorrow's rollover if you want a shot at this week's weekly prizes too ^^

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you all so much for being part of this raffle ^^
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good morning everyone and happy Friday....the 13th! I know it's not strange because there's like 2 of them every year and it's January so it's really not spooky, but still. I get a kick out of saying that XD

Anyway, no new raffle news really. All sent in payments have been logged, and I'm working on a few new prizes for you guys as well to add to the final pool. Don't forget to turn stuff in before tomorrow's rollover if you want a shot at this week's weekly prizes too ^^

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you all so much for being part of this raffle ^^
@KajiK

That's wonderful! Send it over whenever you're ready, and if your friend buys tickets I'll award you the bonus ones as well ^^

@Dovius

Welcome to the raffle then :) Send your stuff over whenever you're ready and I'll get it logged in the spreadsheet ^^
@KajiK

That's wonderful! Send it over whenever you're ready, and if your friend buys tickets I'll award you the bonus ones as well ^^

@Dovius

Welcome to the raffle then :) Send your stuff over whenever you're ready and I'll get it logged in the spreadsheet ^^
Bump
Bump
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Bump!
Bump!
uDNAbBS.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46