Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
bump
bump
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday!

Don't forget to turn stuff in before tonight's rollover, I'll be doing the weekly drawing first thing tomorrow as usual. I have to get to some back logged payments but those will all be done before the end of the day and everything will be set to go in the morning ^^

Other than that, thank you all for being part of this raffle and I hope everyone has a fantastic day <3
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday!

Don't forget to turn stuff in before tonight's rollover, I'll be doing the weekly drawing first thing tomorrow as usual. I have to get to some back logged payments but those will all be done before the end of the day and everything will be set to go in the morning ^^

Other than that, thank you all for being part of this raffle and I hope everyone has a fantastic day <3
Bump
Bump
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
bump
bump
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
uDNAbBS.png
Bump! So cool that you're doing one of those again, it was great last summer! Looking forward to your posts and reminders.
Bump! So cool that you're doing one of those again, it was great last summer! Looking forward to your posts and reminders.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

Thank you! And I'm glad to see you returning, it's always nice when people come back ^^
@kriski

Thank you! And I'm glad to see you returning, it's always nice when people come back ^^
bump!
bump!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
bump
bump
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva @kriski

Good morning everyone, and happy Sunday! I'll be doing the weekly drawing right after this, so stay tuned to see who the winners are :)

The next weekly drawing will be on the 22nd, so don't forget to turn stuff in before then for another shot and of course to increase your overall raffle odds ^^

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thanks for being a part of this raffle. You are all fantastic <3
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva @kriski

Good morning everyone, and happy Sunday! I'll be doing the weekly drawing right after this, so stay tuned to see who the winners are :)

The next weekly drawing will be on the 22nd, so don't forget to turn stuff in before then for another shot and of course to increase your overall raffle odds ^^

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thanks for being a part of this raffle. You are all fantastic <3