Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46
bump :)
bump :)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
bump 1 :)
bump 1 :)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good morning everyone, and happy Tuesday. I am insanely sorry I did not get a daily ping out yesterday, I thought I was doing better and then I proceeded to sleep for over 24 hours straight >.>

I'm okay now though. Seems that was kind of my body turning itself off and back on again, as it were. No more sniffles, no more sore throat, and I'm not tired. So hopefully no more missing a day, right? XD

Anyway, no real new news. Just please invite your friends, the more people involved in this the better it is for everyone you know?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you all for being part of this raffle ^^
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good morning everyone, and happy Tuesday. I am insanely sorry I did not get a daily ping out yesterday, I thought I was doing better and then I proceeded to sleep for over 24 hours straight >.>

I'm okay now though. Seems that was kind of my body turning itself off and back on again, as it were. No more sniffles, no more sore throat, and I'm not tired. So hopefully no more missing a day, right? XD

Anyway, no real new news. Just please invite your friends, the more people involved in this the better it is for everyone you know?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you all for being part of this raffle ^^
Bump
Bump
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Bump
Bump
nudX0O8.png
bumpo
bumpo
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva @smeen

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday!

In case you haven't been noticing, the staff have been slowly releasing different kind of amphibians to Baldwin that are wearable. I've started keeping track in the Swipp tab of things I need to make certain ones, though it's by no means extensive/finished at the moment. Those are going to have the same value as stuff for Swipp in terms of individual items/whole items. And I'm aiming to make a full set to give away as a final prize, so there's that to look forward to as well :D

Otherwise, as always the weekly drawing will take place on Sunday so don't forget to turn stuff in for tickets before Saturday night's rollover. And please, invite your friends. If they buy tickets you get some too you know!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day, and thank you all so much for being part of this raffle ^^
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva @smeen

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday!

In case you haven't been noticing, the staff have been slowly releasing different kind of amphibians to Baldwin that are wearable. I've started keeping track in the Swipp tab of things I need to make certain ones, though it's by no means extensive/finished at the moment. Those are going to have the same value as stuff for Swipp in terms of individual items/whole items. And I'm aiming to make a full set to give away as a final prize, so there's that to look forward to as well :D

Otherwise, as always the weekly drawing will take place on Sunday so don't forget to turn stuff in for tickets before Saturday night's rollover. And please, invite your friends. If they buy tickets you get some too you know!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day, and thank you all so much for being part of this raffle ^^
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Bump
Bump
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46