Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you play other games?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is my pet site ive joined i mostly play my 3ds. My main game series are pokemon,harvest moon,animal crossing,and kingdom hearts. I also like the skylanders series i have all the dragon figures. Pokemon is the main game series i play and i never get tired of it :3
This is my pet site ive joined i mostly play my 3ds. My main game series are pokemon,harvest moon,animal crossing,and kingdom hearts. I also like the skylanders series i have all the dragon figures. Pokemon is the main game series i play and i never get tired of it :3
I play Sylestia mostly and a bit of pony island so far as pet sites go.

Regular games? Minecraft. Looooottts of Minecraft....with a dash of Tera as of late.
I play Sylestia mostly and a bit of pony island so far as pet sites go.

Regular games? Minecraft. Looooottts of Minecraft....with a dash of Tera as of late.
๑๑ Art Blog ๑๑
Oh gosh I play so many games lol.

The main ones i'm pretty seriously active on is Dragcave and chicken smoothie thanks too my sister.

I play neopets every now and then but ive recently gotten bored of it.

Oh gosh I play so many games lol.

The main ones i'm pretty seriously active on is Dragcave and chicken smoothie thanks too my sister.

I play neopets every now and then but ive recently gotten bored of it.

r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
I play a lot of games. It's crazy. Though, the only games I'm playing right now are Aywas and Flight Rising.
I play a lot of games. It's crazy. Though, the only games I'm playing right now are Aywas and Flight Rising.
LDICVbr.gif!time to dance!y3NW8md.gif!time to dance!1sAnyd1.gif
Started off with Neopets (back in '01) *feels old*
Been on quite a few other pet sites in my time - Chizopets, eCritters, PowerPets, Aftermathzone(the original one), Sensipets, Wajas, Tygras, Khimeros...
Probably several others I can't think of right now.
Started off with Neopets (back in '01) *feels old*
Been on quite a few other pet sites in my time - Chizopets, eCritters, PowerPets, Aftermathzone(the original one), Sensipets, Wajas, Tygras, Khimeros...
Probably several others I can't think of right now.
Let's see...
Pokémon (I LOVE THIS SERIES AUUUUGH <3), Mabinogi, Portal 2, Harvest Moon, Dragon Quest IX, and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my main ones.
On the virtual pet site side of things, I used to play Neopets. Goooood times. I remember finding Jelly World x3 Flight Rising is my only current one though.
Let&#039;s see...
Pokémon (I LOVE THIS SERIES AUUUUGH <3), Mabinogi, Portal 2, Harvest Moon, Dragon Quest IX, and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my main ones.
On the virtual pet site side of things, I used to play Neopets. Goooood times. I remember finding Jelly World x3 Flight Rising is my only current one though.
I play Neopets, Subeta, Marapets, Paladore, Icepets and Ichumon. XD
I play Neopets, Subeta, Marapets, Paladore, Icepets and Ichumon. XD
I play Aywas and Neopets. c:
I play Aywas and Neopets. c:
HQsa6bD.png

you can't take the sky from me
When it comes to pet sites: I used to play Neopets when I was younger (I guess when I was about 12 - yeah, I had to lie about my age back then, unfortunately, now I&#039;m 24) and some years ago Subeta. I got a bit frustrated with Neopets though and bored with Subeta and for some reason my old Subeta account has a different username now. They just changed it without telling me. Which I think sucks extremely because I actually had an username that was pretty much unique. Ugh.

As for video games: I sometimes play them obsessively and then not at all. I love Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Assassin&#039;s Creed and Skyrim but I don&#039;t always play them. Like, once in a while. I&#039;m actually a bit proud that I got my Pokedex &#039;full&#039; in Pokemon White 2 and got my shiny pin. <3 Though I didn&#039;t encounter any shinies yet, *sigh*.
When it comes to pet sites: I used to play Neopets when I was younger (I guess when I was about 12 - yeah, I had to lie about my age back then, unfortunately, now I&#039;m 24) and some years ago Subeta. I got a bit frustrated with Neopets though and bored with Subeta and for some reason my old Subeta account has a different username now. They just changed it without telling me. Which I think sucks extremely because I actually had an username that was pretty much unique. Ugh.

As for video games: I sometimes play them obsessively and then not at all. I love Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Assassin&#039;s Creed and Skyrim but I don&#039;t always play them. Like, once in a while. I&#039;m actually a bit proud that I got my Pokedex &#039;full&#039; in Pokemon White 2 and got my shiny pin. <3 Though I didn&#039;t encounter any shinies yet, *sigh*.
For sites like this, the only other one I currently play is LioDen. I&#039;m also stalking Seva, Acinonyx, and Eagle Valley Sim for when they open up. I also used to play Wajas all the time, but I lost interest in it.

For actual video games, right now I play a lot of Skyrim and Civ 5. I also play a bit of Oblivion, Morrowind, and Assassin&#039;s Creed II.. I really need to finish some of these games one day x.x
For sites like this, the only other one I currently play is LioDen. I&#039;m also stalking Seva, Acinonyx, and Eagle Valley Sim for when they open up. I also used to play Wajas all the time, but I lost interest in it.

For actual video games, right now I play a lot of Skyrim and Civ 5. I also play a bit of Oblivion, Morrowind, and Assassin&#039;s Creed II.. I really need to finish some of these games one day x.x
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9