Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you play other games?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lemme pull out my list of sim games I've played....

1. Pure felinity
2. Dog dayzz
3. FelisFire
4. Lioden
5. Ailouros
6. Alacrity
7. Exhibited
8. Eqcetera
9. Ovipets
10. Neo pets(at one time)
11. Sims 3 + expansion packs
12. Lucky Lapine
13. Fish tycoon(that count?)
12. Pakasanura(barely active..)
13. ChickenSmoothie

and I know there's others, but I can't put my finger on them...
either that or I got bored really quickly...

Non pc games

1. Okami(but the disk broke! D: man, I was so far >.<)
2. little bit o&#039; Dark souls
3. Nintendogs + cats
4. DC game thingy...
5. little bit o&#039; Call of Duty(but I hated it. ugh)
6. Guadians of Ga&#039;Hoole game(then my memory card went boom and I was on the last mission)
7. Eragon
8. Paws & claws pet vet
9. Wildlife Zoo
10. Skyrim
11. Oblivion; the elder scrolls

There&#039;s probably more I&#039;m just forgetting :I

Lemme pull out my list of sim games I&#039;ve played....

1. Pure felinity
2. Dog dayzz
3. FelisFire
4. Lioden
5. Ailouros
6. Alacrity
7. Exhibited
8. Eqcetera
9. Ovipets
10. Neo pets(at one time)
11. Sims 3 + expansion packs
12. Lucky Lapine
13. Fish tycoon(that count?)
12. Pakasanura(barely active..)
13. ChickenSmoothie

and I know there&#039;s others, but I can&#039;t put my finger on them...
either that or I got bored really quickly...

Non pc games

1. Okami(but the disk broke! D: man, I was so far >.<)
2. little bit o&#039; Dark souls
3. Nintendogs + cats
4. DC game thingy...
5. little bit o&#039; Call of Duty(but I hated it. ugh)
6. Guadians of Ga&#039;Hoole game(then my memory card went boom and I was on the last mission)
7. Eragon
8. Paws & claws pet vet
9. Wildlife Zoo
10. Skyrim
11. Oblivion; the elder scrolls

There&#039;s probably more I&#039;m just forgetting :I

ay
I&#039;d be here for some time if I went through all the games I play as a whole.

Online, I currently play:
  • World of Warcraft - US-Elune and US-Wyrmrest Accord mostly. If you see Huorennu about, that&#039;s me!
  • Guild Wars 2 - Henge of Denravi. I mostly play Hedjdrengr (lv47 Charr Thief) and Faith Truseer (lv20 Human Necromancer).
  • Warframe - EU West, again I&#039;m hedjeroo. Not played as much as my other games, but I at least log in every day. Mm, tasty free credits.
  • League of Legends - I primarily play the EUW server, but I&#039;m on NA as well, and hop on there occasionally.
  • Dragon Cave - hedjeroo on there too, I don&#039;t have a massive or impressive collection of dragons but I&#039;m getting somewhere with them.
  • Global PokedeX Plus - CyborgJen on there. I&#039;ve had quite a lucky run of shiny hunts recently!

Other games I like playing are games in The Sims series, the Pokémon games, the Torchlight games, Saints Row series, Age of Empires II, the Overlord series... And I got Gears of War and Halo games on my X360, along with some fighting games. I like me some Blazblue and Soul Calibur every now and then.
I&#039;d be here for some time if I went through all the games I play as a whole.

Online, I currently play:
  • World of Warcraft - US-Elune and US-Wyrmrest Accord mostly. If you see Huorennu about, that&#039;s me!
  • Guild Wars 2 - Henge of Denravi. I mostly play Hedjdrengr (lv47 Charr Thief) and Faith Truseer (lv20 Human Necromancer).
  • Warframe - EU West, again I&#039;m hedjeroo. Not played as much as my other games, but I at least log in every day. Mm, tasty free credits.
  • League of Legends - I primarily play the EUW server, but I&#039;m on NA as well, and hop on there occasionally.
  • Dragon Cave - hedjeroo on there too, I don&#039;t have a massive or impressive collection of dragons but I&#039;m getting somewhere with them.
  • Global PokedeX Plus - CyborgJen on there. I&#039;ve had quite a lucky run of shiny hunts recently!

Other games I like playing are games in The Sims series, the Pokémon games, the Torchlight games, Saints Row series, Age of Empires II, the Overlord series... And I got Gears of War and Halo games on my X360, along with some fighting games. I like me some Blazblue and Soul Calibur every now and then.
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
I have played hordes of games over the years. Probably way to many to count. Both online, PC, and console. But, here is a few of my more recent adventures:

Gryffs.com (online)
Le-ayph.com (online)
War of the Fallen (iPhone)
Dragon Magic (iPhone)
Dragon Vale (iPhone)
Ayakashi (iPhone)
I have played hordes of games over the years. Probably way to many to count. Both online, PC, and console. But, here is a few of my more recent adventures:

Gryffs.com (online)
Le-ayph.com (online)
War of the Fallen (iPhone)
Dragon Magic (iPhone)
Dragon Vale (iPhone)
Ayakashi (iPhone)
EUJI5M.png
@ChosenDarkness

Oooh I used to play Gryffs. If you ever want to do trades, I have loads of gryffs and some rare items on there.
@ChosenDarkness

Oooh I used to play Gryffs. If you ever want to do trades, I have loads of gryffs and some rare items on there.
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
I grew up on a mix of console and PC gaming, sharing games like Warcraft I, Final Fantasy VII, Ocarina of Time, and Secret of Mana with my brothers. Eventually I got my own Gameboy for Pokemon, and began a lifelong love affair with monster-raising games. I&#039;ve played Monster Rancher, Dragon Quest Monsters, Azure Dreams - you name it.

I was an avid Neopets player for about three years while I shared the site with friends and I was on Teripets while it was around. I tend to look at virtual pet sites but rarely find them very engaging.

These days I don&#039;t play much of anything, since video games feel less rewarding than they used to and the social aspect I grew up with is often missing. I could spend three hours playing alone in my room or with people who&#039;ll fade from my life as soon as our quest is over, or I could spend three hours writing alone, create my own tale to be proud of while developing a real skill, and share and discuss it with friends and potentially other writers. I play some indie games, occasionally revisit old favorites, and picked up chess again.
I grew up on a mix of console and PC gaming, sharing games like Warcraft I, Final Fantasy VII, Ocarina of Time, and Secret of Mana with my brothers. Eventually I got my own Gameboy for Pokemon, and began a lifelong love affair with monster-raising games. I&#039;ve played Monster Rancher, Dragon Quest Monsters, Azure Dreams - you name it.

I was an avid Neopets player for about three years while I shared the site with friends and I was on Teripets while it was around. I tend to look at virtual pet sites but rarely find them very engaging.

These days I don&#039;t play much of anything, since video games feel less rewarding than they used to and the social aspect I grew up with is often missing. I could spend three hours playing alone in my room or with people who&#039;ll fade from my life as soon as our quest is over, or I could spend three hours writing alone, create my own tale to be proud of while developing a real skill, and share and discuss it with friends and potentially other writers. I play some indie games, occasionally revisit old favorites, and picked up chess again.
  • WoW - I run around as Zheva in the Velen realm (account got hacked, may go back soon)
  • Ovipets as Zheva, left a while ago
  • Neopets during the "golden years" before the McDonalds sponsorship and such
  • Was on Horseland as a tween, if anyone else in the world played that one
  • Currently nurturing a Skyrim obsession
  • And of course, everyone&#039;s new favorite, Flight Rising :3
  • WoW - I run around as Zheva in the Velen realm (account got hacked, may go back soon)
  • Ovipets as Zheva, left a while ago
  • Neopets during the "golden years" before the McDonalds sponsorship and such
  • Was on Horseland as a tween, if anyone else in the world played that one
  • Currently nurturing a Skyrim obsession
  • And of course, everyone&#039;s new favorite, Flight Rising :3
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
oh I&#039;ve played tons of games. Too many to count! Iv&#039;e recently been re-playing Spyro the Dragon. I love this game, so many memories. As for other games I&#039;ve played,
  • Mass Effect
  • Minecraft
  • Skyrim (I find it pretty addictive XD)
  • Pokemon (I think Soul Silver is my favorite so far, First one I played was Leaf Green)
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Portal
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Many, many, others
As for other &#039;pet&#039; games I&#039;m pretty active on Neopets, and I&#039;m not sure if it counts but I used to love Tamagotchis! :3 I still have mine.
oh I&#039;ve played tons of games. Too many to count! Iv&#039;e recently been re-playing Spyro the Dragon. I love this game, so many memories. As for other games I&#039;ve played,
  • Mass Effect
  • Minecraft
  • Skyrim (I find it pretty addictive XD)
  • Pokemon (I think Soul Silver is my favorite so far, First one I played was Leaf Green)
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Portal
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Many, many, others
As for other &#039;pet&#039; games I&#039;m pretty active on Neopets, and I&#039;m not sure if it counts but I used to love Tamagotchis! :3 I still have mine.
For this type of game I also play Dragon Cave (different username there) and I was active on MagiStream. I haven&#039;t abandoned that account but I&#039;m no longer actively playing it.

I&#039;m also a huge console/PC gamer, mostly on PlayStation 3 these days. I play a lot of RPGs and action/adventure type games. Final Fantasy, Assassin&#039;s Creed, Uncharted, etc. I don&#039;t have nearly as much free time though so gaming tends to be limited.

In the past I played a lot of handheld game, mostly Pokemon. I also played the MMO Final Fantasy XI for a number of years until I realized it was consuming my life. I don&#039;t regret the time I spent there or the friends that I made, but I doubt I&#039;ll ever play another.

Right now I&#039;m seriously considering The Last of Us, although it&#039;s rather outside my usual fare. But I&#039;ve heard so much about how amazing it is and I do like a lot of Naughty Dog&#039;s work, so hey, worth a shot maybe. It just looks way more...visceral than what I prefer.
For this type of game I also play Dragon Cave (different username there) and I was active on MagiStream. I haven&#039;t abandoned that account but I&#039;m no longer actively playing it.

I&#039;m also a huge console/PC gamer, mostly on PlayStation 3 these days. I play a lot of RPGs and action/adventure type games. Final Fantasy, Assassin&#039;s Creed, Uncharted, etc. I don&#039;t have nearly as much free time though so gaming tends to be limited.

In the past I played a lot of handheld game, mostly Pokemon. I also played the MMO Final Fantasy XI for a number of years until I realized it was consuming my life. I don&#039;t regret the time I spent there or the friends that I made, but I doubt I&#039;ll ever play another.

Right now I&#039;m seriously considering The Last of Us, although it&#039;s rather outside my usual fare. But I&#039;ve heard so much about how amazing it is and I do like a lot of Naughty Dog&#039;s work, so hey, worth a shot maybe. It just looks way more...visceral than what I prefer.
I&#039;ve played a lot of games, I love games!
I come from a family where everyone plays something. Though my mother mostly play facebook games.
My father worked on stuff for Neverwinter Nights when I was younger.
Me, my two brothers and my father all play WoW and have done so for 9 years. And I play LoL with my brothers.
I don&#039;t usually play stuff like Flight Rising, but I really like this site.

Some of my favorites:

Settlers IV
Zoo Tycoon
Diablo II and III
Starcraft
Sims
Spyro
World of Warcraft (Druid tanking FTW)
Warcraft
Starwars the Old Republic
League of Legends
The Elder Scrolls (started with Oblivion)
Portal
Battlefield 2142
Dungeon Keeper

I really like Assassins Creed too, but I havn&#039;t played it that much.
I&#039;ve played a lot of games, I love games!
I come from a family where everyone plays something. Though my mother mostly play facebook games.
My father worked on stuff for Neverwinter Nights when I was younger.
Me, my two brothers and my father all play WoW and have done so for 9 years. And I play LoL with my brothers.
I don&#039;t usually play stuff like Flight Rising, but I really like this site.

Some of my favorites:

Settlers IV
Zoo Tycoon
Diablo II and III
Starcraft
Sims
Spyro
World of Warcraft (Druid tanking FTW)
Warcraft
Starwars the Old Republic
League of Legends
The Elder Scrolls (started with Oblivion)
Portal
Battlefield 2142
Dungeon Keeper

I really like Assassins Creed too, but I havn&#039;t played it that much.
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
As funny as it may seem, I just found out about this game after a search about another game listed here that landed me on this page! I am about to start playing this now too. I saw a few games I have and/or do play mentioned. Cool to be among you guys. :D

Ois - have you tried the Algadon on FB? It&#039;s a ton better than the old one, which I agree was way out of balance. This one has a better setup with items, and no luck crap. It&#039;s my main game atm.

I used to really be into Hammerfall (which is how I found the new Algadon...players from it go me into it), but Hammerfall died. The dev was...well, I&#039;ll save the comment. :D It was then carried on by a different dev, and damn if that one didn&#039;t die too. There&#039;s yet another version of it now, but I have given up on it. Not getting sucked into a game that&#039;s not going to be around. :D

See you all soon!
As funny as it may seem, I just found out about this game after a search about another game listed here that landed me on this page! I am about to start playing this now too. I saw a few games I have and/or do play mentioned. Cool to be among you guys. :D

Ois - have you tried the Algadon on FB? It&#039;s a ton better than the old one, which I agree was way out of balance. This one has a better setup with items, and no luck crap. It&#039;s my main game atm.

I used to really be into Hammerfall (which is how I found the new Algadon...players from it go me into it), but Hammerfall died. The dev was...well, I&#039;ll save the comment. :D It was then carried on by a different dev, and damn if that one didn&#039;t die too. There&#039;s yet another version of it now, but I have given up on it. Not getting sucked into a game that&#039;s not going to be around. :D

See you all soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9