Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you play other games?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I love Spyro <3 And Crash Bandicoot.

I love gameboy games too, especially Pokemon (been playing that series for 13 years xD) and harvest moon (for about 10?)
I love Spyro <3 And Crash Bandicoot.

I love gameboy games too, especially Pokemon (been playing that series for 13 years xD) and harvest moon (for about 10?)
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
I guess I&#039;ve never really been into browser games until I found this one - which is, of course, extremely addicting. I&#039;ve used some other adoptable and caretaking-type sites like Valenth and Chickensmoothie.....Oh! I also have an account on Gryffs, neglected though it may be. I do think FR here is doing a much better job at this sort of game, though! Gryffs is agonizingly redundant after a while, heh...

I don&#039;t have many opportunities for console games; all I have is a Wii and a few games. One game on that system that&#039;s really cool, though, is Lost in Shadow. The graphics are excellent and the concept is really cool!! I still play that one every now and again.

Computer games are what I&#039;m most familiar with - Guild Wars 2, Portal, Civ. V, OFF.....The list goes on. Actually, I&#039;m hoping to be getting a new computer soon, from a friend, that will hopefully be able to run Skyrim and ACII.

And I still play Pokemon, too :P
I guess I&#039;ve never really been into browser games until I found this one - which is, of course, extremely addicting. I&#039;ve used some other adoptable and caretaking-type sites like Valenth and Chickensmoothie.....Oh! I also have an account on Gryffs, neglected though it may be. I do think FR here is doing a much better job at this sort of game, though! Gryffs is agonizingly redundant after a while, heh...

I don&#039;t have many opportunities for console games; all I have is a Wii and a few games. One game on that system that&#039;s really cool, though, is Lost in Shadow. The graphics are excellent and the concept is really cool!! I still play that one every now and again.

Computer games are what I&#039;m most familiar with - Guild Wars 2, Portal, Civ. V, OFF.....The list goes on. Actually, I&#039;m hoping to be getting a new computer soon, from a friend, that will hopefully be able to run Skyrim and ACII.

And I still play Pokemon, too :P
dw3GkOL.png
transgender-5-stripes-20-px.png 7JIceGk.png bisexual-3-stripes-20-px.png

he/they
pings welcome
casual player
OH, as for video games I play:

All Silent Hill games
Alan Wake
Deadly Premonition
The Walking Dead
Assassin&#039;s Creed
Dragon Age: Origins
Skyrim
Neverwinter
Requiem
Aion

OH, as for video games I play:

All Silent Hill games
Alan Wake
Deadly Premonition
The Walking Dead
Assassin&#039;s Creed
Dragon Age: Origins
Skyrim
Neverwinter
Requiem
Aion

Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
My main hobby is drawing my second one is gaming.

Atm we have set up our private server for Minecraft again so MC it is. I should play GW2 I&#039;v heard things are going on >_>

I&#039;m also currently doing the usual &#039;play this MMO a week and then write a review&#039; on Dragon&#039;s Prophet ,what apears to be the MMO for ... pokemon dragon fanatics ? Idk its the usual generic MMO but its all about the dragons. I quite like it.
My main hobby is drawing my second one is gaming.

Atm we have set up our private server for Minecraft again so MC it is. I should play GW2 I&#039;v heard things are going on >_>

I&#039;m also currently doing the usual &#039;play this MMO a week and then write a review&#039; on Dragon&#039;s Prophet ,what apears to be the MMO for ... pokemon dragon fanatics ? Idk its the usual generic MMO but its all about the dragons. I quite like it.
I actively play just GPX+ (and FR just killed my activity there) right now, but I played MagiStream and Valenth. And even if I don&#039;t play Valenth anymore, I still know everything that is going on there, since my mom is one of the collector giants xD
For the video games, Pokémon games are getting the most attention, since my computer isn&#039;t a gaming machine and I own just DS and 3DS. (I have SoulSilver, White, White 2, PMD: Explorers of Sky, PMD: Gates to Infinity, Super Pokémon Rumble and Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs)
I also played the demo of Fire Emblem: Awakening, and that was absolutely amazing ;_; But since the new PMD was just released a not-long time ago in Europe, I don&#039;t have money left for it xD
And Zelda: Twilight Princess and Ocarina of time (3D) are one of my favourite games too (but I fail at them. ehm) :D (Yup, I surely am a Nintendo fan)
I have Ookami (and love it too), but I sadly lost the SD card with my save file, and our Wii memory is full :C
I actively play just GPX+ (and FR just killed my activity there) right now, but I played MagiStream and Valenth. And even if I don&#039;t play Valenth anymore, I still know everything that is going on there, since my mom is one of the collector giants xD
For the video games, Pokémon games are getting the most attention, since my computer isn&#039;t a gaming machine and I own just DS and 3DS. (I have SoulSilver, White, White 2, PMD: Explorers of Sky, PMD: Gates to Infinity, Super Pokémon Rumble and Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs)
I also played the demo of Fire Emblem: Awakening, and that was absolutely amazing ;_; But since the new PMD was just released a not-long time ago in Europe, I don&#039;t have money left for it xD
And Zelda: Twilight Princess and Ocarina of time (3D) are one of my favourite games too (but I fail at them. ehm) :D (Yup, I surely am a Nintendo fan)
I have Ookami (and love it too), but I sadly lost the SD card with my save file, and our Wii memory is full :C
183321eefbf76e1f56387f35bf71fe988f88e57c.png8f62d907b1b639da24d53696ac4196b81c1468a0.pnge04795d3e06dc44c3d309ab5b4f6614b793cf6e9.png73a07121ab340412d9b2792cbec99ea9bdc0b0f1.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
Oooh I quite like Dragon Age... Not quite as awesome as BG or NWN but still awesome.

Oooh I quite like Dragon Age... Not quite as awesome as BG or NWN but still awesome.

I play these games very frequently:

Minecraft
Skyrim
FTL (Faster Than Light)
Chivalry
Binding of Isaac
Castle Crashers
Pokemon
Terraria
D&D (tabletop: 4th Ed, AD&D, D&D Next)

I used to be an avid Playstation/Nintendo gamer, but the introduction of PC gaming got me off of console gaming. I&#039;d love to get a 3DS, though, so I can continue my love of Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but I&#039;m investing in my gaming PC first. I do the occasional Nuzlocke challenge for my older Pokemon games, and I have a few GBA games that I play nostalgically, but other than tat, just PC. I also play the Jak and Daxter series, but that&#039;s whenever I&#039;m seriously bored out of my mind, but that&#039;s not that often.

I&#039;m a moderator on a Minecraft server, so between this and the server, my summer will probably be set.

I&#039;m also currently waiting for a bunch of games in the making:

Starbound
Forge Quest
Cube World

... and a whole bunch more, but I can&#039;t remember most indie game names. XD
I play these games very frequently:

Minecraft
Skyrim
FTL (Faster Than Light)
Chivalry
Binding of Isaac
Castle Crashers
Pokemon
Terraria
D&D (tabletop: 4th Ed, AD&D, D&D Next)

I used to be an avid Playstation/Nintendo gamer, but the introduction of PC gaming got me off of console gaming. I&#039;d love to get a 3DS, though, so I can continue my love of Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but I&#039;m investing in my gaming PC first. I do the occasional Nuzlocke challenge for my older Pokemon games, and I have a few GBA games that I play nostalgically, but other than tat, just PC. I also play the Jak and Daxter series, but that&#039;s whenever I&#039;m seriously bored out of my mind, but that&#039;s not that often.

I&#039;m a moderator on a Minecraft server, so between this and the server, my summer will probably be set.

I&#039;m also currently waiting for a bunch of games in the making:

Starbound
Forge Quest
Cube World

... and a whole bunch more, but I can&#039;t remember most indie game names. XD
Jc6ZU5D.png
@Valokun

Eee, I play D&D too! I also went LARPing last year and plan on going again this year ^^
@Valokun

Eee, I play D&D too! I also went LARPing last year and plan on going again this year ^^
I remember Wajas, I used to play it for a while too a few years ago!

My first virtual petsite was Neopets. I made my first online friends there who I still talk to. I don&#039;t really sign in much anymore, though. I then joined Subeta but got banned because I forgot you&#039;re not supposed to make two accounts, so left that one. I&#039;m also on Misticpets, which I play on and off now and then. I guess my enthusiasm for petsites has died a little. But Flight Rising is pretty refreshing, so I&#039;ll probably be able to keep up with it.

Oh, and Gaia Online. I&#039;ve been there for years, but haven&#039;t really played much lately. Most of my friends there have ditched their accounts too.

I played Mabinogi for a while, but it got boring so I don&#039;t play that anymore. I&#039;m on a Ragnarok Online server but I keep failing to play that lately too, even though I love RO. It&#039;s such a nice MMORPG.

Other games I&#039;ve played that are my favorites are Okami, Bastion, Persona 3(I&#039;ve been playing this one again lately, and also bought a PSP just to get the portable version), Spyro series, Crash Bandicoot, freeware game OFF, Cave Story, Odin Sphere, and I also enjoy the lesser known Creatures trilogy, where you take care of cute critters called Norns. That&#039;s an old series, haha, but a new game is being made finally.

I also play Pokemon but need a 3DS now.
I remember Wajas, I used to play it for a while too a few years ago!

My first virtual petsite was Neopets. I made my first online friends there who I still talk to. I don&#039;t really sign in much anymore, though. I then joined Subeta but got banned because I forgot you&#039;re not supposed to make two accounts, so left that one. I&#039;m also on Misticpets, which I play on and off now and then. I guess my enthusiasm for petsites has died a little. But Flight Rising is pretty refreshing, so I&#039;ll probably be able to keep up with it.

Oh, and Gaia Online. I&#039;ve been there for years, but haven&#039;t really played much lately. Most of my friends there have ditched their accounts too.

I played Mabinogi for a while, but it got boring so I don&#039;t play that anymore. I&#039;m on a Ragnarok Online server but I keep failing to play that lately too, even though I love RO. It&#039;s such a nice MMORPG.

Other games I&#039;ve played that are my favorites are Okami, Bastion, Persona 3(I&#039;ve been playing this one again lately, and also bought a PSP just to get the portable version), Spyro series, Crash Bandicoot, freeware game OFF, Cave Story, Odin Sphere, and I also enjoy the lesser known Creatures trilogy, where you take care of cute critters called Norns. That&#039;s an old series, haha, but a new game is being made finally.

I also play Pokemon but need a 3DS now.
I play Exhibited-Sim from time to time but it is a very time consuming game. I am semisonic there, if anyone else plays. I also have an aywas account as semisonicstar but I play that even more infrequently. Those are the only sim games I play. Unless you count my Neopets account... ytre365 - it&#039;s 11 years old now!

However I *adore* video games! I love: Guild Wars 2, The Sims 3, Minecraft, TES: Skyrim, Don&#039;t Starve, all the Pokemon games (and the mystery dungeon series), Animal Crossing (NEW LEAF SOON AHH), Diablo III, Torchlight II... and so many more @_@; that&#039;s just a list of the ones I&#039;ve been playing recently! I used to play WoW but I found myself becoming disenchanted with it over time so for now my account remains inactive. I also love N64/Sega Genesis games, Zoo Tycoon 2, the Dragon Warrior series... man, any good RPG/RTS/Sim game really... and some more unusual ones like Anna are great as well.
I play Exhibited-Sim from time to time but it is a very time consuming game. I am semisonic there, if anyone else plays. I also have an aywas account as semisonicstar but I play that even more infrequently. Those are the only sim games I play. Unless you count my Neopets account... ytre365 - it&#039;s 11 years old now!

However I *adore* video games! I love: Guild Wars 2, The Sims 3, Minecraft, TES: Skyrim, Don&#039;t Starve, all the Pokemon games (and the mystery dungeon series), Animal Crossing (NEW LEAF SOON AHH), Diablo III, Torchlight II... and so many more @_@; that&#039;s just a list of the ones I&#039;ve been playing recently! I used to play WoW but I found myself becoming disenchanted with it over time so for now my account remains inactive. I also love N64/Sega Genesis games, Zoo Tycoon 2, the Dragon Warrior series... man, any good RPG/RTS/Sim game really... and some more unusual ones like Anna are great as well.
furry_fiddle.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9