Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you play other games?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ohh, good Ol&#039; Spyro and Skyrim. <3 I&#039;ve missed playing Skyrim, it&#039;s just such a pain in the butt to get a new game going and it&#039;s a nice break to let the story refresh in the mind. Pokemon, Zoo Tycoon...And recently Infinite Undiscovery and Tales of Vesperia.
Ohh, good Ol&#039; Spyro and Skyrim. <3 I&#039;ve missed playing Skyrim, it&#039;s just such a pain in the butt to get a new game going and it&#039;s a nice break to let the story refresh in the mind. Pokemon, Zoo Tycoon...And recently Infinite Undiscovery and Tales of Vesperia.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
I play Heroes of Order and Chaos on my Android tablet, along with Dragon Story and Dinosaur War. :3
I play Heroes of Order and Chaos on my Android tablet, along with Dragon Story and Dinosaur War. :3
NHzYzMb.png
I play a lot of PC games and MMOs. My current obsession is Age of Wushu.

My REAL passion though...now that would have to be tabletop gaming.

I have played *deep breath*

Dungeons and Dragons Classic
Dungeons and Dragons 3.5
Dungeons and Dragons 4
Exalted
Werewolf: the Apocalypse
Vampire: the Masquerade
OGL Ancients
Anima: Beyond Fantasy
Mutants and Masterminds
Big Eyes, Small Mouth
Mage: The Awakening
Changeling: The Lost
Legend of the Five Rings
7th Sea
Atlantis: The Second Age
Earthdawn
...and more system mods and original settings than you can shake a stick at.
I play a lot of PC games and MMOs. My current obsession is Age of Wushu.

My REAL passion though...now that would have to be tabletop gaming.

I have played *deep breath*

Dungeons and Dragons Classic
Dungeons and Dragons 3.5
Dungeons and Dragons 4
Exalted
Werewolf: the Apocalypse
Vampire: the Masquerade
OGL Ancients
Anima: Beyond Fantasy
Mutants and Masterminds
Big Eyes, Small Mouth
Mage: The Awakening
Changeling: The Lost
Legend of the Five Rings
7th Sea
Atlantis: The Second Age
Earthdawn
...and more system mods and original settings than you can shake a stick at.
wMckWPx.png
Browser wise, I don&#039;t even remember my first game. My cousin told me about neopets, I left it and I never once thought of it again. Over 10 years later and I remember nothing of it. .... And I&#039;m still on Neopets to this day.

I&#039;ve also played through so many petsites in my day. I used to have accounts on them all, but none really kept my interest until Subeta. Until about 3 or so years later I quit because I was annoyed with how the site seemed to be taking focus away from the pets. I only regret my rather extensive dragon gallery is now purged. That thing was worth a LOT at the time.
I played Valenth during the same time, but eventually just gave up completely with that. I also used to play Dragon Cave but... yeah got bored of that too. I played GPX+ for a while, left it for about 2 years, and back in December picked it back up again.

Been a member of Aywas since the day after its release, and still playing that. Think its going to take quite a bit to make me want to leave that website, same with neopets. I do hope this site becomes a third one, because I&#039;ve been waiting for this to open for what seems like an ETERNITY.

Non browser games... ohhh boy. My first console was the Sega Dreamcast, playing Sonic with my dad. Then a few educational kiddies games that I loved (Freddi Fish, man), then our PS1 which started off my love for the little purple dragon. Waned a little in the awful TLoS years, but Skylanders... such a good game. We only got a PS2 to play ETD, which at the time I enjoyed despite its loading times (I dont even think I noticed any glitchyness). My household owns two Wiis, one of which I brought myself back when they were sold out pretty much everywhere. We went out for a day at the seaside and found one in stock there! Brought us a PS3 a couple of years ago, so pretty late to that scene, and got myself an Alienware computer back in August.
I tend to mostly play the big AAA titles. It&#039;s pretty obligatory to be into Skyrim, but I keep TRYING to play Oblivion. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are MUCH better games though ;). Playing Skyrim after one of those just makes it feel... like an empty RPG experience. Theres no roleplaying, few major choices to make, a completely bland storyline... but being a fireball throwing lizard is always fun.
Recently got myself into Dragon Age, aaand I&#039;m very close to finishing up the second one. Its most certainly a PC game, I can&#039;t see how it&#039;ll work on a controller. Compared to ME1 which I thought felt like a complete mess to play (Then again I am awkward, using my mouse in my left hand. I&#039;m right handed)
Before that, it was an awful lot of Dishonored. Absolutely amazing game. Played it through 4 times and was still finding new things in it. Beautiful, too, for a game about assassination with a horrific plague going on. Proves you don&#039;t need ultra high realistic texture maps if your models are realistically styled. Some locations feel like a digital painting and I LOVE it for that.
I kinda need to get into playing Dragon&#039;s Dogma: Dark Arisen on my PS3. DD showed a lot of promise as a series, and the boss battles was its greatest feature, but it wasn&#039;t as good as it could be. But its still great fun either way.

Kinda made this far too long, so lets try and shut myself up a bit with the next ones.
Uncharted, though I need to finish 3 and the Vita one
Ratchet and Clank, though I think Insomniac are losing it a bit
A FEW Final Fantasy games. The older ones are better, IMO, but 1&#039;s inability to tell me where to go made me put it down. 2 and 3(remake) were good, 4 introduces my least-favourite-ever-battle-system. X was my first, and still my favourite I think. 8... I don&#039;t talk about 8. Simply awful storyline, overpowered summons, and I couldn&#039;t get over the space scene and never picked it up again.
Assassin&#039;s Creed. Seriously hoping 4 makes it good again, though. Connor was... so bland a person. Only game I play online, too, though I get to about 12 levels and stop.
Okami, certainly one of my favourite games ever. Really should get the HD version on PSN. Okamiden was a bit disappointing in comparison, and I think it forgot a few established facts of Okami....
The World Ends With You, certainly my favourite DS game. Really showed everyone how to use every feature of the DS without feeling gimmickey.
Pokemon, gen 1 to 5. Still need to play B/W2 though. 3 and 5 are the best gens, IMO ;). Sad I&#039;m going to have to get a 3DS for gen 6 though.

Theres honestly SO many more, but geez I think I&#039;ve talked enough.
Browser wise, I don&#039;t even remember my first game. My cousin told me about neopets, I left it and I never once thought of it again. Over 10 years later and I remember nothing of it. .... And I&#039;m still on Neopets to this day.

I&#039;ve also played through so many petsites in my day. I used to have accounts on them all, but none really kept my interest until Subeta. Until about 3 or so years later I quit because I was annoyed with how the site seemed to be taking focus away from the pets. I only regret my rather extensive dragon gallery is now purged. That thing was worth a LOT at the time.
I played Valenth during the same time, but eventually just gave up completely with that. I also used to play Dragon Cave but... yeah got bored of that too. I played GPX+ for a while, left it for about 2 years, and back in December picked it back up again.

Been a member of Aywas since the day after its release, and still playing that. Think its going to take quite a bit to make me want to leave that website, same with neopets. I do hope this site becomes a third one, because I&#039;ve been waiting for this to open for what seems like an ETERNITY.

Non browser games... ohhh boy. My first console was the Sega Dreamcast, playing Sonic with my dad. Then a few educational kiddies games that I loved (Freddi Fish, man), then our PS1 which started off my love for the little purple dragon. Waned a little in the awful TLoS years, but Skylanders... such a good game. We only got a PS2 to play ETD, which at the time I enjoyed despite its loading times (I dont even think I noticed any glitchyness). My household owns two Wiis, one of which I brought myself back when they were sold out pretty much everywhere. We went out for a day at the seaside and found one in stock there! Brought us a PS3 a couple of years ago, so pretty late to that scene, and got myself an Alienware computer back in August.
I tend to mostly play the big AAA titles. It&#039;s pretty obligatory to be into Skyrim, but I keep TRYING to play Oblivion. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are MUCH better games though ;). Playing Skyrim after one of those just makes it feel... like an empty RPG experience. Theres no roleplaying, few major choices to make, a completely bland storyline... but being a fireball throwing lizard is always fun.
Recently got myself into Dragon Age, aaand I&#039;m very close to finishing up the second one. Its most certainly a PC game, I can&#039;t see how it&#039;ll work on a controller. Compared to ME1 which I thought felt like a complete mess to play (Then again I am awkward, using my mouse in my left hand. I&#039;m right handed)
Before that, it was an awful lot of Dishonored. Absolutely amazing game. Played it through 4 times and was still finding new things in it. Beautiful, too, for a game about assassination with a horrific plague going on. Proves you don&#039;t need ultra high realistic texture maps if your models are realistically styled. Some locations feel like a digital painting and I LOVE it for that.
I kinda need to get into playing Dragon&#039;s Dogma: Dark Arisen on my PS3. DD showed a lot of promise as a series, and the boss battles was its greatest feature, but it wasn&#039;t as good as it could be. But its still great fun either way.

Kinda made this far too long, so lets try and shut myself up a bit with the next ones.
Uncharted, though I need to finish 3 and the Vita one
Ratchet and Clank, though I think Insomniac are losing it a bit
A FEW Final Fantasy games. The older ones are better, IMO, but 1&#039;s inability to tell me where to go made me put it down. 2 and 3(remake) were good, 4 introduces my least-favourite-ever-battle-system. X was my first, and still my favourite I think. 8... I don&#039;t talk about 8. Simply awful storyline, overpowered summons, and I couldn&#039;t get over the space scene and never picked it up again.
Assassin&#039;s Creed. Seriously hoping 4 makes it good again, though. Connor was... so bland a person. Only game I play online, too, though I get to about 12 levels and stop.
Okami, certainly one of my favourite games ever. Really should get the HD version on PSN. Okamiden was a bit disappointing in comparison, and I think it forgot a few established facts of Okami....
The World Ends With You, certainly my favourite DS game. Really showed everyone how to use every feature of the DS without feeling gimmickey.
Pokemon, gen 1 to 5. Still need to play B/W2 though. 3 and 5 are the best gens, IMO ;). Sad I&#039;m going to have to get a 3DS for gen 6 though.

Theres honestly SO many more, but geez I think I&#039;ve talked enough.
LsjJGdS.png
@gikairan

Wow you&#039;ve played a lot :3 I played Subeta for ages but actually I was more into the HAs then the pets... I loved their HAs actually. Neopets I loved as a kid but as I got older I just couldn&#039;t get into it anymore. The games are still good fun mind you ~

I loved Aywas too but I became too addicted and I realized I just needed to let go of it. I hope with this site I will be able to just enjoy myself and feel like I can just switch it off anytime. I have a bit of an addictive personality with games :s And I&#039;d rather not play at all then feel like I&#039;m battling with it. Buuut I&#039;m hoping this time it&#039;ll be different. Already though my boyfriend has had an argument with me for playing too much! So I&#039;ve got to watch it.

If you ever want to do any cross-site trades, I have lots of GP left over on Aywas that I need to get rid of. I haven&#039;t played in well over a year now so it&#039;s just rotting!

@gikairan

Wow you&#039;ve played a lot :3 I played Subeta for ages but actually I was more into the HAs then the pets... I loved their HAs actually. Neopets I loved as a kid but as I got older I just couldn&#039;t get into it anymore. The games are still good fun mind you ~

I loved Aywas too but I became too addicted and I realized I just needed to let go of it. I hope with this site I will be able to just enjoy myself and feel like I can just switch it off anytime. I have a bit of an addictive personality with games :s And I&#039;d rather not play at all then feel like I&#039;m battling with it. Buuut I&#039;m hoping this time it&#039;ll be different. Already though my boyfriend has had an argument with me for playing too much! So I&#039;ve got to watch it.

If you ever want to do any cross-site trades, I have lots of GP left over on Aywas that I need to get rid of. I haven&#039;t played in well over a year now so it&#039;s just rotting!

They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
I&#039;ve played on a ton of virtual pet sites before, but recently there&#039;s only one or two that I visit, and it&#039;s not even for very long. Flight Rising I&#039;ll be visiting often now, though. x)
On the PC, I&#039;ve also played Dungeon Keeper (mostly 1 and Deeper Dungeons), Minecraft, Spore, Left 4 Dead, and... that&#039;s all I can think of right now. There&#039;s also those games made with RPG Maker (or something similar) like Ib, Mad Father, The Crooked Man, etc.

On the DS I play Pokemon, The World Ends With You, Monster Racers, and a few others that I&#039;m not that into. Lately, I&#039;ve been using the Xbox 360 the most, and on there I play Bioshock, Resident Evil 6, Minecraft, and Terraria.
I&#039;ve played on a ton of virtual pet sites before, but recently there&#039;s only one or two that I visit, and it&#039;s not even for very long. Flight Rising I&#039;ll be visiting often now, though. x)
On the PC, I&#039;ve also played Dungeon Keeper (mostly 1 and Deeper Dungeons), Minecraft, Spore, Left 4 Dead, and... that&#039;s all I can think of right now. There&#039;s also those games made with RPG Maker (or something similar) like Ib, Mad Father, The Crooked Man, etc.

On the DS I play Pokemon, The World Ends With You, Monster Racers, and a few others that I&#039;m not that into. Lately, I&#039;ve been using the Xbox 360 the most, and on there I play Bioshock, Resident Evil 6, Minecraft, and Terraria.
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

Yay another DK fan <3

I did like Minecraft but I do have a gaming friendly PC :c boo
Yay another DK fan <3

I play Aywas and a few other pet sites, but Aywas is my main one. I don&#039;t play PC games as often as I did and I hardly use my consoles now, but mostly because I don&#039;t have a good television to play them on.
I play Aywas and a few other pet sites, but Aywas is my main one. I don&#039;t play PC games as often as I did and I hardly use my consoles now, but mostly because I don&#039;t have a good television to play them on.
[quote name="Phaerie" date="2013-06-08 07:52:41" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=19964#23546"]Yay another DK fan <3 I did like Minecraft but I do have a gaming friendly PC :c boo[/quote] One of the best games in my opinion. :3 It's been awhile since I last played it, though. I think I'm stuck at some level. :P Minecraft's been lagging too much on my PC lately, that's why I prefer to play the Xbox version right now. Just gotta wait for the jungles and ocelots, then I'll be really happy.
Yay another DK fan <3

One of the best games in my opinion. :3 It&#039;s been awhile since I last played it, though. I think I&#039;m stuck at some level. :P

Minecraft&#039;s been lagging too much on my PC lately, that&#039;s why I prefer to play the Xbox version right now. Just gotta wait for the jungles and ocelots, then I&#039;ll be really happy.
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

@Lyrakish

Yeah Aywas was a lot of fun, at one time I had looooads of customs and I loved breeding. I&#039;ve still got loads of GP left and I&#039;m gonna try trading it off on here otherwise it feels like a waste of money!

@Lyanten

Yeah it the first PC game I ever played properly! I loves it. I&#039;ve completed it a few times now xD
@Lyrakish

Yeah Aywas was a lot of fun, at one time I had looooads of customs and I loved breeding. I&#039;ve still got loads of GP left and I&#039;m gonna try trading it off on here otherwise it feels like a waste of money!

@Lyanten

Yeah it the first PC game I ever played properly! I loves it. I&#039;ve completed it a few times now xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9