Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM Accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Mezzo
That'd be great, thanks a bunch! :D
@Mezzo
That'd be great, thanks a bunch! :D
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Mezzo

Oh man, how much for Yeoya's Galaxy and Moontouched?
@Mezzo

Oh man, how much for Yeoya's Galaxy and Moontouched?
@MsGrump

Yeoya's Galaxy is around 2kg (what I bought it for if I remember right) and Moontouched is 1.5kg roughly. Though I'm totally open to negotiations since I'm not entirely sure about the pricing~
@MsGrump

Yeoya's Galaxy is around 2kg (what I bought it for if I remember right) and Moontouched is 1.5kg roughly. Though I'm totally open to negotiations since I'm not entirely sure about the pricing~
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo
Could we do 850k, around 700g and items? I'll take a screenshot to see what'd your want.
@Mezzo
Could we do 850k, around 700g and items? I'll take a screenshot to see what'd your want.
EjfnLh8.gif
@Cydonia

That works for me~! I'm happy to work it however works best for you~ :)
@Cydonia

That works for me~! I'm happy to work it however works best for you~ :)
@Mezzo

/suddenly regrets going on a gem spending spree last week

Good luck selling! If I do get enough time to farm up cash, I'll take a peek if you're still around.
@Mezzo

/suddenly regrets going on a gem spending spree last week

Good luck selling! If I do get enough time to farm up cash, I'll take a peek if you're still around.
@Mezzo hi! would you be willing to take 500g each for tundra ice crystals and flame gems blue? (if you can, would you be ok to hold them for me for a bit? i just bought gems for a lair expansion;; ) also out of curiosity how much would you want for yeoya's galaxy?
@Mezzo hi! would you be willing to take 500g each for tundra ice crystals and flame gems blue? (if you can, would you be ok to hold them for me for a bit? i just bought gems for a lair expansion;; ) also out of curiosity how much would you want for yeoya's galaxy?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Mezzo
I'm interested in Tundra Ice Crystals, may I have a price estimate?
@Mezzo
I'm interested in Tundra Ice Crystals, may I have a price estimate?
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
@Alphazi
I'd be happy to do Flame Gems Blue for 500g, but for Tundra Ice Crystals I'm actually going to be looking for more of the 1kg area, since I haven't actually seen any on the market recently and I know the artist has been out for a while...but I'm happy to negociate since I'm kind of pulling that number out of past experience rather then actually knowledge of past sales. I'd be happy to hold them for you if you need~ Yeoya's is going to be about 2kg.

@PureSuicune
I'm looking for about 1kg for Tundra Ice Crystals though I'm happy to negotiate since I'm not actually sure what that accent has been selling for recently.....
@Alphazi
I'd be happy to do Flame Gems Blue for 500g, but for Tundra Ice Crystals I'm actually going to be looking for more of the 1kg area, since I haven't actually seen any on the market recently and I know the artist has been out for a while...but I'm happy to negociate since I'm kind of pulling that number out of past experience rather then actually knowledge of past sales. I'd be happy to hold them for you if you need~ Yeoya's is going to be about 2kg.

@PureSuicune
I'm looking for about 1kg for Tundra Ice Crystals though I'm happy to negotiate since I'm not actually sure what that accent has been selling for recently.....
@Mezzo hm... would you be willing to take 1200g for both? (and yeah i had a feeling that one would be pricy LOL maybe one day i'll get it <3)
@Mezzo hm... would you be willing to take 1200g for both? (and yeah i had a feeling that one would be pricy LOL maybe one day i'll get it <3)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24