Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM Accents!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Mezzo Hi, did you have a price in mind for Dweller? :)
@Mezzo Hi, did you have a price in mind for Dweller? :)
G2 imperials for sale
@mezzo

Would you take two eliminates (325g each), four ambushes (25g each), and five berserkers (15g each) for From the Sun?
@mezzo

Would you take two eliminates (325g each), four ambushes (25g each), and five berserkers (15g each) for From the Sun?
rficGdy.gif
(Wow! So many peeps, sorry for the late response and Happy Night of the Nocturne!)

@Severance
Sorry but none of your accents interest me, I'd be happy to sell Forest Princess though for 2kg if that helps~

@Glisselda
Somewhere in the 650g area for Dweller~

@Moolawgoat
That sounds great! Shoot me a CR whenever you're ready and I'm happy to send From the Sun your way!
(Wow! So many peeps, sorry for the late response and Happy Night of the Nocturne!)

@Severance
Sorry but none of your accents interest me, I'd be happy to sell Forest Princess though for 2kg if that helps~

@Glisselda
Somewhere in the 650g area for Dweller~

@Moolawgoat
That sounds great! Shoot me a CR whenever you're ready and I'm happy to send From the Sun your way!
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo 650 sounds fine to me, I'll send you a CR :)
@Mezzo 650 sounds fine to me, I'll send you a CR :)
G2 imperials for sale
Bump~!

And Moolawgoat, I'm sadly out of copies of From the Moon, but I'm tempted to cycle it later, so I'm ping you then if I do! If not there are 15 copies floating around~
Bump~!

And Moolawgoat, I'm sadly out of copies of From the Moon, but I'm tempted to cycle it later, so I'm ping you then if I do! If not there are 15 copies floating around~
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!