Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM Accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Alphazi
Sure~ Sounds fair~ (Yeah....it's so pretty but I just have no use for it. Fun fact though, that's actually the price I bought it for.....One day though! You got this~)
@Alphazi
Sure~ Sounds fair~ (Yeah....it's so pretty but I just have no use for it. Fun fact though, that's actually the price I bought it for.....One day though! You got this~)
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo awesome! please put them on hold for me? i just gotta see if i can buy more gems or not ; w ; / (ugh yeah i feel you, i'm like.... i COULD throw it on my progen.... it looks nice.... maybe if i can get some commissions i'll be able to get it :'D)
@Mezzo awesome! please put them on hold for me? i just gotta see if i can buy more gems or not ; w ; / (ugh yeah i feel you, i'm like.... i COULD throw it on my progen.... it looks nice.... maybe if i can get some commissions i'll be able to get it :'D)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

Already gotcha marked down~ No worries :) (Hehe, story of my life, this thing would look amazing on this dragon, but why is it so expensive?!? I'm constantly scrabbling for gems cause of that.....)
@Alphazi

Already gotcha marked down~ No worries :) (Hehe, story of my life, this thing would look amazing on this dragon, but why is it so expensive?!? I'm constantly scrabbling for gems cause of that.....)
@Mezzo oh okay thank you :'D (I KNOW THAT FEEL one day all my dragons will probably have some sort of skin/accent......... which one are you looking at? or was that a generic)
@Mezzo oh okay thank you :'D (I KNOW THAT FEEL one day all my dragons will probably have some sort of skin/accent......... which one are you looking at? or was that a generic)
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Mezzo ugh... ugh can i please buy those 2 and yeoyas galaxy im ready 4 death
@Mezzo ugh... ugh can i please buy those 2 and yeoyas galaxy im ready 4 death
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Snap lost yeoyas D: I'd throw some art for it
Snap lost yeoyas D: I'd throw some art for it
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Alphazi
Sorry for being slow! I had to head to work (night shifts....uhhh) and then get to sleep for my final. I used to have a couple actual goals but they've gotten so crazy expensive that I donno if I'll ever get them... It was these three though.....

And sweet~ I just shot them back over on the CR! (you got this~!)

@Renepolumorfous
Sorry friend~ I've seen it around though on the Trading Post so you might be able to ask there if that helps!
@Alphazi
Sorry for being slow! I had to head to work (night shifts....uhhh) and then get to sleep for my final. I used to have a couple actual goals but they've gotten so crazy expensive that I donno if I'll ever get them... It was these three though.....

And sweet~ I just shot them back over on the CR! (you got this~!)

@Renepolumorfous
Sorry friend~ I've seen it around though on the Trading Post so you might be able to ask there if that helps!
@Mezzo OH GOD THAT SOUNDS LIKE HELL a night shift AND a final???? you're a real trooper man D:
also those skins are gorgeous! i hope my contribution will help you get one B)
@Mezzo OH GOD THAT SOUNDS LIKE HELL a night shift AND a final???? you're a real trooper man D:
also those skins are gorgeous! i hope my contribution will help you get one B)
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Bump~!