Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 329 330
Shed Fuschia Scale [item=shed fuschia scale] should be Fuchsia. S first is a common misspelling.
Shed Fuschia Scale should be Fuchsia. S first is a common misspelling.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
New items:

Vivid Wavehopper - 'adapt' should be 'adept'.

Highfin Sea Serpent - 'many times the length of most dragons.'

Swordfish - 'requires a much greater skill'

- 'but they don't seem to work for dragons.'

Deeprealm Hunter - 'diving to six hundred meters' or 'diving six hundred meters deep'

Deepdiver Penguin - 'Though they are capable'

That's all I found. BTW, the boss item descriptions seem to hint at more lore to come...
New items:

Vivid Wavehopper - 'adapt' should be 'adept'.

Highfin Sea Serpent - 'many times the length of most dragons.'

Swordfish - 'requires a much greater skill'

- 'but they don't seem to work for dragons.'

Deeprealm Hunter - 'diving to six hundred meters' or 'diving six hundred meters deep'

Deepdiver Penguin - 'Though they are capable'

That's all I found. BTW, the boss item descriptions seem to hint at more lore to come...
windh4.png
[item=Scaleskin Marlin] Scaleskin Marlin is listed as a plant item. [item=Oceansurf Magus] Oceansurf [b]Mage[/b] in the Coliseum.
Scaleskin Marlin

Scaleskin Marlin is listed as a plant item.

Oceansurf Magus

Oceansurf Mage in the Coliseum.
[item=traveller's runestone] traveller's --> traveler's

traveller's --> traveler's
[item=Pollen] "A bowl [s]of[/s] full of misery"
Pollen

"A bowl of full of misery"
fZVmdhk.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3ruB6IC.png[/img] It should be "This dragon [b]is[/b] too young to breed."
3ruB6IC.png

It should be "This dragon is too young to breed."
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
"It is unlikely a foe will see a Bogsneak until [/b]its[/b] too late, as they are extremely adept at hiding and (as their name portends) sneaking."
Should be it's too late.
In the Bogsneak info thingie in the encyclopedia.
"It is unlikely a foe will see a Bogsneak until [/b]its[/b] too late, as they are extremely adept at hiding and (as their name portends) sneaking."
Should be it's too late.
In the Bogsneak info thingie in the encyclopedia.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
[s]Not 100% sure if typos in this thread are still being fixed as it has been a while since the typos submitted have actually been fixed, but regarding the description for the Fossilized Fish:[/s] [item=Fossilized Fish] [s]The current description of "how i mine for fish?" seems really weird; both due to the lack of capitalisation, and the weird phrasing.[/s]
Not 100% sure if typos in this thread are still being fixed as it has been a while since the typos submitted have actually been fixed, but regarding the description for the Fossilized Fish:
Fossilized Fish
The current description of "how i mine for fish?" seems really weird; both due to the lack of capitalisation, and the weird phrasing.
@Lugia101101

It seems to be a reference, see this post.
@Lugia101101

It seems to be a reference, see this post.
I'm noy sure if anyone already submitted this but for [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/727.png[/img] The name says GoldThroated Sparrow, but the description says "gold-throated sparrow" sooo
I'm noy sure if anyone already submitted this but

for 727.png

The name says GoldThroated Sparrow, but the description says "gold-throated sparrow" sooo
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifpukaslothgreen_sleeping.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.giftumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 329 330