Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 329 330
Not really a typo, but [item=Hardshell Moonsting] Scorpions are not insects, but arachnids.
Not really a typo, but
Hardshell Moonsting
Scorpions are not insects, but arachnids.
oElK8FQ.gif
[i]Now that the Volcanic Vents is here and the Arena has had its ranking changed, I believe this needs to be fixed.[/i] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/3ef2/f/2017/038/2/1/error_by_bubblegumoflove-day6n23.png[/img]
Now that the Volcanic Vents is here and the Arena has had its ranking changed, I believe this needs to be fixed.
error_by_bubblegumoflove-day6n23.png
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Typo in food desc? [img]http://i.imgur.com/nYSDDUi.png[/img]
Typo in food desc?

nYSDDUi.png
OD5LcAR.gif
@Xhaztol
When attempting to send a dragon through a crossroads trade and the notification that tells me they are nesting pops up, the "e" at the end of "more" is missing. As far as I've encountered, the rest of the notifications are fine, it's only that one missing the "e".
@Xhaztol
When attempting to send a dragon through a crossroads trade and the notification that tells me they are nesting pops up, the "e" at the end of "more" is missing. As far as I've encountered, the rest of the notifications are fine, it's only that one missing the "e".
MRMeAKr.png
[item=Eroded Crystalhide] Rockbreakers Ceremy Holiday Item 2013 doesn't have a year in item caption. I thought first that it's because of character limit but there are other Holiday Items that have more characters in their item captions than Eroded Crystalhide. Not too sure about the case but pointing it out anyway.
Eroded Crystalhide

Rockbreakers Ceremy Holiday Item 2013 doesn't have a year in item caption.
I thought first that it's because of character limit but there are other Holiday Items that have more characters in their item captions than Eroded Crystalhide.
Not too sure about the case but pointing it out anyway.
I'm assuming the "Flamescale Spearman" familiar should be singular, not plural.
I'm assuming the "Flamescale Spearman" familiar should be singular, not plural.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png

This has probably been reported already but this bothers very much (for a silly reason of course, but still..)so i'mma (maybe) reporting it again! Teardrop should be written first. It's all flippy floppied... }':

This has probably been reported already but this bothers very much (for a silly reason of course, but still..)so i'mma (maybe) reporting it again! Teardrop should be written first. It's all flippy floppied... }':
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Heyla! Have an edit for you! [item=bulrush] Should sub "woven" instead of 'weaved' in the text for this item. For example: She weaved in an out of the bushes while chasing a swamp mosquito. Baskets are woven with reeds and grasses.
Heyla! Have an edit for you!

Bulrush

Should sub "woven" instead of 'weaved' in the text for this item.

For example:

She weaved in an out of the bushes while chasing a swamp mosquito.
Baskets are woven with reeds and grasses.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
One of Swipp's lines is: [quote]If *item* doesn't pique your interest, you could always check back in a little while! We've always got new items cycling in.[/quote] It's not really a typo, but it's not grammatically sound either. Perhaps, since I don't think he offers any items with a name that is pluralized, he should say: [quote]If [b]this[/b] *item* doesn't pique your interest, you could always check back in a little while! We've always got new items cycling in.[/quote]
One of Swipp's lines is:
Quote:
If *item* doesn't pique your interest, you could always check back in a little while! We've always got new items cycling in.

It's not really a typo, but it's not grammatically sound either. Perhaps, since I don't think he offers any items with a name that is pluralized, he should say:
Quote:
If this *item* doesn't pique your interest, you could always check back in a little while! We've always got new items cycling in.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
The Green Plantain food item tooltip reads: "...can be kept for long periods of time in cool place."

I believe this is meant to say either 'a cool place' or 'cool places'.
The Green Plantain food item tooltip reads: "...can be kept for long periods of time in cool place."

I believe this is meant to say either 'a cool place' or 'cool places'.
Looking for friends!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 329 330