Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spot the References in Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Jalorda
"How I mine for fish?" - Is a joke from the comic VG Cats, making fun of MMOs in general.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=155
@Jalorda
"How I mine for fish?" - Is a joke from the comic VG Cats, making fun of MMOs in general.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=155
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
[center] [item=nymph] I'm sorry but unless theres another hidden meaning this has to do with either nymphos or the Greek spirits. /whispers [s][size=2]I like to think the former.[/size][/s] [/center]

Nymph

I'm sorry but unless theres another hidden meaning this has to do with either nymphos or the Greek spirits.

/whispers I like to think the former.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
The crash bandicoot reference makes me very happy. A+ FR.
The crash bandicoot reference makes me very happy. A+ FR.
tOnCYWK.png
@Tex That's why this thread is here! ^-^
@Tex That's why this thread is here! ^-^
"Sometimes you have to run before you can walk."
-Tony Stark
[item=River Royalist Tail Rings] This is also a Sonic the Hedgehog reference.
River Royalist Tail Rings This is also a Sonic the Hedgehog reference.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@13thKingdom The ant could also be an Alice in Wonderland reference, what with the size-changing mushrooms.
@13thKingdom The ant could also be an Alice in Wonderland reference, what with the size-changing mushrooms.
[item=Crystal Quartz] is a reference to Discworld (book series, read it if you haven't already!), octarine being the colour of magic there.
Crystal Quartz is a reference to Discworld (book series, read it if you haven't already!), octarine being the colour of magic there.
5mDnfD3.png
I think the Tuxedo Urchin might be a reference to Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon? Keep in mind that I only know about Sailor Moon from a Nostalgia Critic episode.
I think the Tuxedo Urchin might be a reference to Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon? Keep in mind that I only know about Sailor Moon from a Nostalgia Critic episode.
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
[item=Brown Daredevil Cover]--Legend of Zelda reference Triforce (courage) [item=Ruby Daredevil Cover]--Legend of Zelda reference Triforce (power) [item=Violet Daredevil Cover]--Legend of Zelda reference Triforce (wisdom) Trickster's Bellcap--Hunchback of Notre Dame (?) **can't make the item for it**
Brown Daredevil Cover --Legend of Zelda reference Triforce (courage)

Ruby Daredevil Cover --Legend of Zelda reference Triforce (power)

Violet Daredevil Cover --Legend of Zelda reference Triforce (wisdom)

Trickster's Bellcap--Hunchback of Notre Dame (?) **can't make the item for it**
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@calvinrules6 = That is what I was about to add. For only a vague familiarity, I think you nailed it.

@Snaphance = I *knew* there had to be a DW ref hidden around somewhere! Bravo for finding it.

@Calidragon = You know, I connected the oysters reference, but wasn't even thinking about the mushroom one. (And then, maybe the Mario concept is based off the Wonderland one...?)
@calvinrules6 = That is what I was about to add. For only a vague familiarity, I think you nailed it.

@Snaphance = I *knew* there had to be a DW ref hidden around somewhere! Bravo for finding it.

@Calidragon = You know, I connected the oysters reference, but wasn't even thinking about the mushroom one. (And then, maybe the Mario concept is based off the Wonderland one...?)
je67dzK.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20