Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Alphazi oh when you breed them tell me I will buy the baby dragon if possible a Pink and blue one if there is one
@Alphazi oh when you breed them tell me I will buy the baby dragon if possible a Pink and blue one if there is one
arcanesparkle.gif arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png
@Gracemomo12 they won't be ready to breed for 21 days, but i'll ping you when their babies come! i can't guarantee any identical to the parents because of their range, but if there are any pinks/blues/pink and blues i'll ping you!
@Gracemomo12 they won't be ready to breed for 21 days, but i'll ping you when their babies come! i can't guarantee any identical to the parents because of their range, but if there are any pinks/blues/pink and blues i'll ping you!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
shade is beautiful. if possible, would you be able to hold onto them for a little if they haven't been sold?

(edit) nevermind, i saw that he was up for auction and quickly earnt 15kt to buy him ^^
shade is beautiful. if possible, would you be able to hold onto them for a little if they haven't been sold?

(edit) nevermind, i saw that he was up for auction and quickly earnt 15kt to buy him ^^
Just another feral fool
@Alphazi sure! Thanks!
@Alphazi sure! Thanks!
@gayfishpirate sorry i didn't see your message, i'm glad you managed to get him! <3
@gayfishpirate sorry i didn't see your message, i'm glad you managed to get him! <3
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Fletcher hi!! i just wanted to let you know tevinter's babies finally hatched with shadow eyes! since i know you wanted that specifically you can pwyw for whichever baby (or babies!) you'd like <3
@Fletcher hi!! i just wanted to let you know tevinter's babies finally hatched with shadow eyes! since i know you wanted that specifically you can pwyw for whichever baby (or babies!) you'd like <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi I adore all of them, but I'll have to go with the XXY eggplant boy I think :> I can pay the price you have for him!

If you struggle selling the other two, I would be more than happy to set them up at my rescue lore shop to make sure they get forever homes!
@Alphazi I adore all of them, but I'll have to go with the XXY eggplant boy I think :> I can pay the price you have for him!

If you struggle selling the other two, I would be more than happy to set them up at my rescue lore shop to make sure they get forever homes!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher eeeeee i'm so glad you like him!! <33333 i'll go send you a CR right now!

and i totally appreciate that! i'll definitely let you know how that goes <3
@Fletcher eeeeee i'm so glad you like him!! <33333 i'll go send you a CR right now!

and i totally appreciate that! i'll definitely let you know how that goes <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi is there a baby dragon hatching?
@Alphazi is there a baby dragon hatching?
@Gracemomo12 no, they aren't ready to breed yet, and i'm full on lair space so my nests are backed up atm. they're coatls, so their breeding cooldown is 35 days, it takes a while for them. don't worry, i'll ping you when the babies are hatched!
@Gracemomo12 no, they aren't ready to breed yet, and i'm full on lair space so my nests are backed up atm. they're coatls, so their breeding cooldown is 35 days, it takes a while for them. don't worry, i'll ping you when the babies are hatched!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6