Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 3163 3164
@xMaggotx What do you mean by lair presentation? Individual dragon bios are 640 pixels wide. I don't know offhand how wide the clan profile box is, but I think it's 400-something. Signatures are 500px wide and 100px tall.
@xMaggotx What do you mean by lair presentation? Individual dragon bios are 640 pixels wide. I don't know offhand how wide the clan profile box is, but I think it's 400-something. Signatures are 500px wide and 100px tall.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I have a question on changing the genes of a dragon. I see that you are able to buy genes but how would you be able to change the color? I am new and have no clue about any of this.
I have a question on changing the genes of a dragon. I see that you are able to buy genes but how would you be able to change the color? I am new and have no clue about any of this.
@Astrellen The only way to change a dragon's colors is to use an item called a Tri-Color Scatterscroll on them. It will completely randomize their primary, secondary, and tertiary colors; you don't get to pick the colors or change just one. [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll]
@Astrellen The only way to change a dragon's colors is to use an item called a Tri-Color Scatterscroll on them. It will completely randomize their primary, secondary, and tertiary colors; you don't get to pick the colors or change just one.

Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Out of curiosity, what influences the gem : treasure ratio?
Out of curiosity, what influences the gem : treasure ratio?
NoIyR2k.gifDo2qWEA.gif
@willonilla

It's mostly influenced by updates and content. New treasure items make it go down, new gem items make it go up. Before Bogsneaks, the ratio was around 1:950 - 1:1000 because a lot of gem items were introduced one right after another. Then Bogs came around and the ratio dropped to its current ratio around 1:800.
@willonilla

It's mostly influenced by updates and content. New treasure items make it go down, new gem items make it go up. Before Bogsneaks, the ratio was around 1:950 - 1:1000 because a lot of gem items were introduced one right after another. Then Bogs came around and the ratio dropped to its current ratio around 1:800.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you!
@WhistlewindWolf
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you!
NoIyR2k.gifDo2qWEA.gif
@Leopardmask

Oops, i meant the clan presentation I'm stupid

Thank you so much!!
@Leopardmask

Oops, i meant the clan presentation I'm stupid

Thank you so much!!
Hulloo all!!
Quick question for Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, for some created items, it says:
" this process will permanently expend the following ingredients from your hoard. "
Does that mean it will continuously take those as I make them?
Hulloo all!!
Quick question for Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, for some created items, it says:
" this process will permanently expend the following ingredients from your hoard. "
Does that mean it will continuously take those as I make them?
L2W2zjT.png
@CoeurQuilin It means those items will be removed from your hoard. Say you're making a soylent green, two yellow goos (and 100 treasure) will be taken from your hoard to make it.
@CoeurQuilin It means those items will be removed from your hoard. Say you're making a soylent green, two yellow goos (and 100 treasure) will be taken from your hoard to make it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hello!!

Do anyone know if i can make a private RPG thread in portuguese?

i know i can't talk other languages on flight rising, but i saw a thread (the "this is... poland!") who they didnt spoked english and i thought it would be nice if i had a private with a friend and we would rp in portuguese c:

anyway, is this against the rules?
Hello!!

Do anyone know if i can make a private RPG thread in portuguese?

i know i can't talk other languages on flight rising, but i saw a thread (the "this is... poland!") who they didnt spoked english and i thought it would be nice if i had a private with a friend and we would rp in portuguese c:

anyway, is this against the rules?
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
1 2 ... 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 3163 3164