Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 ... 3168 3169
Whenever I try to load the coliseum, I get a warning about seizures. It's asking me to check a box and hit continue. Problem is, I'm strictly limited to mobile for the time being, so when I try to check the box it won't check. If I do get the box checked, the continue button doesn't work. I can't zoom in on that page either, it won't let me. ;A;
Whenever I try to load the coliseum, I get a warning about seizures. It's asking me to check a box and hit continue. Problem is, I'm strictly limited to mobile for the time being, so when I try to check the box it won't check. If I do get the box checked, the continue button doesn't work. I can't zoom in on that page either, it won't let me. ;A;
@Sylveon93

Have you tried the coliseum safe link? you shouldn't be getting a warning about seizures, seeing as I've never gotten one when going to the coli so that seems strange.
@Sylveon93

Have you tried the coliseum safe link? you shouldn't be getting a warning about seizures, seeing as I've never gotten one when going to the coli so that seems strange.
uCR5SCW.png
@Sylveon93 You might have to try and borrow a computer for just long enough to dismiss the warning popup. It only comes up once per account, so it won't come back the next time you play on mobile.
@Sylveon93 You might have to try and borrow a computer for just long enough to dismiss the warning popup. It only comes up once per account, so it won't come back the next time you play on mobile.
@FloatingInSpace it's doing it on there too :/
@Cynictus I'll see if my mom will let me use hers real quick then xAx
Thank you both!
@FloatingInSpace it's doing it on there too :/
@Cynictus I'll see if my mom will let me use hers real quick then xAx
Thank you both!
Could someone tell me about these codes? If you click the arrow beneath your avatar, you come to the list with the Account Setting option and then there's "Redeem Code"
But what kind of code is this, what do they do and how do you get them?
Could someone tell me about these codes? If you click the arrow beneath your avatar, you come to the list with the Account Setting option and then there's "Redeem Code"
But what kind of code is this, what do they do and how do you get them?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu, that feature was used so the beta testers and Kickstarter backers could redeem the codes for their beta / Kickstarter items. :) There are still unused codes out there, so the feature remains so these codes can still be redeemed. Plus the admin mentioned perhaps using special codes again in the future.
@AoiNoRyuu, that feature was used so the beta testers and Kickstarter backers could redeem the codes for their beta / Kickstarter items. :) There are still unused codes out there, so the feature remains so these codes can still be redeemed. Plus the admin mentioned perhaps using special codes again in the future.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Can anyone tell me which forum to go into if I want to challenge someone in the coliseum? I tried a few but couldn't find it.
Can anyone tell me which forum to go into if I want to challenge someone in the coliseum? I tried a few but couldn't find it.
dosJ2VK.png
Hullo!
looked in the encyclopedia for the info, and couldn't find it.
How long does it take young dragons to take on their adult form? Is the time different for each species (according to rarity?)
Hullo!
looked in the encyclopedia for the info, and couldn't find it.
How long does it take young dragons to take on their adult form? Is the time different for each species (according to rarity?)
L2W2zjT.png
@Pat You can try posting in Flight Rising Discussion. :)

@CoeurQuilin When a dragon is 5 days old, it will grow up after then next site rollover (server time 00:00)! Breed rarity doesn't affect this, but it goes affect the breeding cool-down. :)
@Pat You can try posting in Flight Rising Discussion. :)

@CoeurQuilin When a dragon is 5 days old, it will grow up after then next site rollover (server time 00:00)! Breed rarity doesn't affect this, but it goes affect the breeding cool-down. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Hy!
A friend of mine registered but did not receive a registration email :(
waiting since yesterday :(
Hy!
A friend of mine registered but did not receive a registration email :(
waiting since yesterday :(
1 2 ... 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 ... 3168 3169