Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Solve the riddle (with small prizes)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41
@amerigland
I'm going to say Fenrir
@amerigland
I'm going to say Fenrir
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Amerigland

Could it be Blitz?
Her body is bright as the sun and white as the moon. And she is wearing the 'waves' as an accent on her wings (Accent: Waveswept)
@Amerigland

Could it be Blitz?
Her body is bright as the sun and white as the moon. And she is wearing the 'waves' as an accent on her wings (Accent: Waveswept)
@Amerigland Is it Blitz?
@Amerigland Is it Blitz?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Amerigland
I'd say it's Blitz :)
@Amerigland
I'd say it's Blitz :)
yv0mNts.png
Atlantiana
Atlantiana
@Amerigland

Is it Eventide?
Can I be added to the ping list?
@Amerigland

Is it Eventide?
Can I be added to the ping list?
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
[center][b]Eventide[/b] was not what it seemed! People who guessed Eventide were right, I will send the prizes shortly ;)[/center] Okay people, I guess this was a bit too hard of a riddle, well I'll explain it then. So the "Even" first part of the name comes literally from "sun and moon on [u]even[/u] sides" and the "Tide" comes from "Pull the ocean as they wish". This is a reference to the sun and moon having a gravitational pull on the earths oceans causing low tides and high tides. I guess Blitz was a bit missleading on my part here. [center]Congrats @firewins[/center] @TeenyTinyDragon @Fanartsy @Juri01 @DragonWarrior333 @Stormheart208 @vatokYkaika [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/6960/i/2016/308/e/c/div1_by_nympheaalba-danaqj9.png[/img] [center] Well this time I'll give you an even harder one! ;D [b]HINT:[/b]Solve the riddles! [b]Riddle: Five maidens stand And they all look lovely. The first one is shy, And the second ones scruffy. The third ones too small And fourth is too old. But look, at last! Fifth is the one. [/b] •One riddle indicates one dragon in my lair. [/center] [center][b]Who will be the one to find him this time?[/b] [/center] @Stormheart208 @cyleris @Fanartsy @WarriorMaiden @Thiedo @TeenyTinyDragon @RavenWolf @firewins
Eventide was not what it seemed!
People who guessed Eventide were right, I will send the prizes shortly ;)

Okay people, I guess this was a bit too hard of a riddle, well I'll explain it then. So the "Even" first part of the name comes literally from "sun and moon on even sides" and the "Tide" comes from "Pull the ocean as they wish". This is a reference to the sun and moon having a gravitational pull on the earths oceans causing low tides and high tides. I guess Blitz was a bit missleading on my part here.
Congrats @firewins
@TeenyTinyDragon @Fanartsy @Juri01 @DragonWarrior333 @Stormheart208 @vatokYkaika

div1_by_nympheaalba-danaqj9.png

Well this time I'll give you an even harder one! ;D
HINT:Solve the riddles!
Riddle:
Five maidens stand
And they all look lovely.
The first one is shy,
And the second ones scruffy.
The third ones too small
And fourth is too old.
But look, at last!
Fifth is the one.

•One riddle indicates one dragon in my lair.
Who will be the one to find him this time?

@Stormheart208 @cyleris @Fanartsy @WarriorMaiden @Thiedo @TeenyTinyDragon @RavenWolf @firewins
VHyYC9J.png
Notice
I was actually planning to run this for two weeks only, but I am having so much fun doing these riddles, so I would like to continue this. So I am asking you all If you still want to guess my riddles?

I am running out of prizes, so if I continue this I'll have to tone it down a bit.

Another thing, I am also running out of dragons to make riddles on, so if you want you can participate with your lair too. I would make some riddles for your dragons, or you could make some of your own and either submit them to me directly or post it yourself instead of me on this thread. I could make a new thread for a riddle game instead of finding the doppler. ;D
Notice
I was actually planning to run this for two weeks only, but I am having so much fun doing these riddles, so I would like to continue this. So I am asking you all If you still want to guess my riddles?

I am running out of prizes, so if I continue this I'll have to tone it down a bit.

Another thing, I am also running out of dragons to make riddles on, so if you want you can participate with your lair too. I would make some riddles for your dragons, or you could make some of your own and either submit them to me directly or post it yourself instead of me on this thread. I could make a new thread for a riddle game instead of finding the doppler. ;D
VHyYC9J.png
@amerigland
I will post my guess later, since I haven't solved it yet, but feel free to use my lair! 4 and half pages of dragons to be used~
@amerigland
I will post my guess later, since I haven't solved it yet, but feel free to use my lair! 4 and half pages of dragons to be used~
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Amerigland
*Looks for 5 female dragons in a row but fails*

Feel free to use my lair, too! Almost 4 pages of permanent dragons (the first 3 are defnite permas)
@Amerigland
*Looks for 5 female dragons in a row but fails*

Feel free to use my lair, too! Almost 4 pages of permanent dragons (the first 3 are defnite permas)
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41