Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Solve the riddle (with small prizes)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41
@amerigland

Oh, I'd love to keep guessing riddles (well, I'm not that good at it, but I love to try more xD )

Please, feel free use my lair too!
All dragons to page 4 (Myst being currently the last one) are all permanent dragons of my clan.^^
@amerigland

Oh, I'd love to keep guessing riddles (well, I'm not that good at it, but I love to try more xD )

Please, feel free use my lair too!
All dragons to page 4 (Myst being currently the last one) are all permanent dragons of my clan.^^
@Amerigland
Feel free to use my lair! All with familiars are permadergs. :)

Does the riddle indicate to 5 female dragons arranged together? Or they can be randomly placed around your lair (those with familiars, of course)?
@Amerigland
Feel free to use my lair! All with familiars are permadergs. :)

Does the riddle indicate to 5 female dragons arranged together? Or they can be randomly placed around your lair (those with familiars, of course)?
yv0mNts.png
@Fanartsy @TeenyTinyDragon @Juri01 @@Stormheart208 Thanks for offering your lairs to use in this game. I think I'll have one persons lair for a week, then change to another if that sounds good.

Also I am happy that you support my idea so much, Thank you!

And a bit of a hint for todays riddle. There is one line that's pretty literal, using that you can find the dragon easily.
@Fanartsy @TeenyTinyDragon @Juri01 @@Stormheart208 Thanks for offering your lairs to use in this game. I think I'll have one persons lair for a week, then change to another if that sounds good.

Also I am happy that you support my idea so much, Thank you!

And a bit of a hint for todays riddle. There is one line that's pretty literal, using that you can find the dragon easily.
VHyYC9J.png
@amerigland
Wow, this is pretty tough, so I'm just going to guess... Pentra?

Also the one lair a week works for me ^^ if you come up with the riddles are we still allowed to participate when it's our dragons?
@amerigland
Wow, this is pretty tough, so I'm just going to guess... Pentra?

Also the one lair a week works for me ^^ if you come up with the riddles are we still allowed to participate when it's our dragons?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Amerigland
Is it Petras? She's the last maiden in your lair, so... yeah

One lair a week works too :) I've got the same question as Fanartsy, haha
@Amerigland
Is it Petras? She's the last maiden in your lair, so... yeah

One lair a week works too :) I've got the same question as Fanartsy, haha
yv0mNts.png
@amerigland

is it purl?
@amerigland

is it purl?
2zftwyq.png
@Amerigland

Guesing Petras.

Psssst, you can use my lair. Anything with a familiar is a perma. There's lore on a fair few of the permas.
@Amerigland

Guesing Petras.

Psssst, you can use my lair. Anything with a familiar is a perma. There's lore on a fair few of the permas.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Amerigland
Hey, I messaged you about this, but feel free to use my lair! Anyone with lore (minus Lilac thru Brine on the first page) is a perma.
@Amerigland
Hey, I messaged you about this, but feel free to use my lair! Anyone with lore (minus Lilac thru Brine on the first page) is a perma.
So I took some time off and now the riddles will continue. Thank you all who offered their lair ;) Even if it's your own lair you will be able to guess the dragon, because I am the one who is making the riddles ;D [center][b]Purl[/b] was not what it seemed! People who guessed Purl were right, I will send the prizes shortly ;)[/center] [center] @LadyCatbug[/center] @Fanartsy @Stormheart208 @DuskyFlareon @GiroGirl723 [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/6960/i/2016/308/e/c/div1_by_nympheaalba-danaqj9.png[/img] [center] [b]Riddle: I'll post it later :p [/b] •One riddle indicates one dragon in the lair. [/center] [center][b]Who will be the one to solve it this time?[/b] [/center] @Stormheart208 @cyleris @Fanartsy @WarriorMaiden @Thiedo @TeenyTinyDragon @RavenWolf @firewins
So I took some time off and now the riddles will continue. Thank you all who offered their lair ;)
Even if it's your own lair you will be able to guess the dragon, because I am the one who is making the riddles ;D

Purl was not what it seemed!
People who guessed Purl were right, I will send the prizes shortly ;)
@Fanartsy @Stormheart208 @DuskyFlareon @GiroGirl723

div1_by_nympheaalba-danaqj9.png

Riddle: I'll post it later :p

•One riddle indicates one dragon in the lair.
Who will be the one to solve it this time?

@Stormheart208 @cyleris @Fanartsy @WarriorMaiden @Thiedo @TeenyTinyDragon @RavenWolf @firewins
VHyYC9J.png
[center] [img]http://img15.deviantart.net/b692/i/2016/327/1/9/div1_5_by_nympheaalba-dapdern.png[/img] This week you need to find the dragon in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=257869]Fanartsys lair.[/url] [b]Riddle: Lead and platinum inbued with the power of the moon.[/b] @Stormheart208 @cyleris @Fanartsy @WarriorMaiden @Thiedo @TeenyTinyDragon @RavenWolf @firewins [img]http://img02.deviantart.net/f0be/i/2016/327/9/9/div2_by_nympheaalba-dapdes2.png[/img] [/center]
div1_5_by_nympheaalba-dapdern.png

This week you need to find the dragon in Fanartsys lair.

Riddle: Lead and platinum inbued with the power of the moon.

@Stormheart208 @cyleris @Fanartsy @WarriorMaiden @Thiedo @TeenyTinyDragon @RavenWolf @firewins

div2_by_nympheaalba-dapdes2.png
VHyYC9J.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41