Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2016 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
@terhothyl That's really weird. I did actually put one in there - must have deleted it by mistake. Thanks!
@terhothyl That's really weird. I did actually put one in there - must have deleted it by mistake. Thanks!
@Endivinity

The skincent you entered for the rockbreaker's fest is absolutely stunning. If it doesn't win and you decide to print copies, I'd love a ping!
@Endivinity

The skincent you entered for the rockbreaker's fest is absolutely stunning. If it doesn't win and you decide to print copies, I'd love a ping!
@Vanq ahh thank you! I've got quite the pinglist for it already (which I've now put you on, no worries), it'll need two print runs at this rate if it doesnt win :D
@Vanq ahh thank you! I've got quite the pinglist for it already (which I've now put you on, no worries), it'll need two print runs at this rate if it doesnt win :D
Valhalla_tiny.gif
I added a second entry.

Critiques on either are welcome. I'm always looking to improve :3
I added a second entry.

Critiques on either are welcome. I'm always looking to improve :3
@sepi
I really like your entry, hope it wins since I have a coatl girl that would look great in it.
Would you consider selling copies if it don't get selected for the event? I'd love to get my hands on a copy of it...
@sepi
I really like your entry, hope it wins since I have a coatl girl that would look great in it.
Would you consider selling copies if it don't get selected for the event? I'd love to get my hands on a copy of it...
RKtq0HD.gift91Edot.pngOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif
@Neophoia Thanks for loving my entry! I receipt requests of ping for sale if it doesn't win. If you want I can add you to the ping list. I'm definitely sure that I'll sell it on my accent shop if it doesn't win. Thanks!
@Neophoia Thanks for loving my entry! I receipt requests of ping for sale if it doesn't win. If you want I can add you to the ping list. I'm definitely sure that I'll sell it on my accent shop if it doesn't win. Thanks!
tumblr_otg5tmwnNc1uwew70o1_250.png tumblr_otg5ylJTRw1uwew70o1_250.png
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
tumblr_oxwy2iDKjf1uwew70o1_100.png
Woah they just are getting better and better! I'm so hyped to see who wins!
Woah they just are getting better and better! I'm so hyped to see who wins!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
im disappointed with the lack of snapper stuff so far only 10 submissions
come one peeps more snapper stuff they are the earth dragon after all
id make something myself but im not a digital artist
im disappointed with the lack of snapper stuff so far only 10 submissions
come one peeps more snapper stuff they are the earth dragon after all
id make something myself but im not a digital artist
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
Just posted mine a few minutes ago! Might make an accent too later on if inspiration strikes. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2030067/9#post_23785882

And an art process video to go with it! https://youtu.be/IGoGca5Efm0

Good luck to everyone who entered <3 Really love the opalescent ones, I'm a sucker for colorful skins.
Just posted mine a few minutes ago! Might make an accent too later on if inspiration strikes. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2030067/9#post_23785882

And an art process video to go with it! https://youtu.be/IGoGca5Efm0

Good luck to everyone who entered <3 Really love the opalescent ones, I'm a sucker for colorful skins.
tumblr_inline_n48f9p0MGT1r2z09y.gif
@fuzzynauvelle

I hope it's ok to ping you!

Your snapper accents are simply f=gorgeous, and I'm rooting for Baltic Queen (I need a dozen copies of it! It's perfect!)

Just one thing! I think you forgot to clip the shadow and lineart layers over your accent entries! The way it is right now it doesn't have both of those layers included, so you might get disqualified because of a minor detail - and your accents are just too good for that!
@fuzzynauvelle

I hope it's ok to ping you!

Your snapper accents are simply f=gorgeous, and I'm rooting for Baltic Queen (I need a dozen copies of it! It's perfect!)

Just one thing! I think you forgot to clip the shadow and lineart layers over your accent entries! The way it is right now it doesn't have both of those layers included, so you might get disqualified because of a minor detail - and your accents are just too good for that!
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29