Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2016 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
@absolmon

One of the defining features of boulder opal is the fact that it's in a boulder. I could change the skin, but it would defeat the purpose of it being boulder opal based.

Thanks for the critique though, I'll keep it in mind for my next skin.
@absolmon

One of the defining features of boulder opal is the fact that it's in a boulder. I could change the skin, but it would defeat the purpose of it being boulder opal based.

Thanks for the critique though, I'll keep it in mind for my next skin.
@absolmon

I thought about partial transparent, actually! But it is just a straight skin, what ya see is what ya get! Thanks for the mention and the question!
@absolmon

I thought about partial transparent, actually! But it is just a straight skin, what ya see is what ya get! Thanks for the mention and the question!
1kz7OWt.png
@coolcaterpillar omg
@coolcaterpillar omg
Be the best you can be!
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore @Endivinity 's "Ancient Soulwarden" skincent! It's absolutely gorgeous.
So far, I haven't seen anything else that caught my attention yet. ^^;
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore @Endivinity 's "Ancient Soulwarden" skincent! It's absolutely gorgeous.
So far, I haven't seen anything else that caught my attention yet. ^^;
E6RzSMn.png

Please ping me if you reply to me!
@coolcaterpillar
Thumbs up yo! <3
@coolcaterpillar
Thumbs up yo! <3
tumblr_o6hfuyg3Ve1satnr8o1_r3_500.png
@Aboslmon

was their one directed at me? if so i would love to see the creative criticism, this was my first ever accent i made so it would help me a lot to improve, in fact i welcome any and all creative criticisms owo
@Aboslmon

was their one directed at me? if so i would love to see the creative criticism, this was my first ever accent i made so it would help me a lot to improve, in fact i welcome any and all creative criticisms owo
newbanner.png
Could I have some critique on my entry- Fluffy Fragments?
Working on a second entry for nocturnes but for now,,, yeah.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2030067/7#post_23744662
Could I have some critique on my entry- Fluffy Fragments?
Working on a second entry for nocturnes but for now,,, yeah.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2030067/7#post_23744662
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@sepi

i saw your accent entry!!! its really good and i hope it wins because it would look amazing on my icon dragon!!!

good luck!!!!
@sepi

i saw your accent entry!!! its really good and i hope it wins because it would look amazing on my icon dragon!!!

good luck!!!!
@Sakuraa Your accent Rock Dweller, based on the monitor lizard, is a fantastic pattern. The scale bumps really define the shape of the Bogsneak and give him such character.

Fantastic!
@Sakuraa Your accent Rock Dweller, based on the monitor lizard, is a fantastic pattern. The scale bumps really define the shape of the Bogsneak and give him such character.

Fantastic!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
I can hardly wait for this new holiday, I have developed a sort of obsession for minerals and rocks and things, and have started a small collection thus far. I even made an accent based on Thunder Eggs, since I didn't see any of those yet (plenty of my fave labradorite though, I hope at least ONE of those wins! AAAAAHHH)!

Good luck to everyone!
I can hardly wait for this new holiday, I have developed a sort of obsession for minerals and rocks and things, and have started a small collection thus far. I even made an accent based on Thunder Eggs, since I didn't see any of those yet (plenty of my fave labradorite though, I hope at least ONE of those wins! AAAAAHHH)!

Good luck to everyone!
7HHhXy5.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29