Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Apparel [Long-Term Search]
I've relied on luck and chests for most of my apparel needs...But my dragons are staying undressed for too long, so this will serve as an additional way to find apparel that I throw together in the dressing room. Apparel will be added as plans are finished for dragons and removed as dragons are completed. Some items I am not keen to buy at the AH mark-up [s]lookin' at you, flowerfalls[/s]. I'm more likely to pay in gems rather than treasure, but if you have a preference for t, just let me know. ----- ----- [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/112894/567492/2?name=&type=undefined]Flight Reps[/url][/b] [item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=standard of the tidelord] ----- [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/112894/1423212?name=&type=undefined]The Garden[/url][/b] [item=spring's breath]x2 [item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed cover][item=date plumed tuft][item=twilight rose thorn crown][item=seapetal corsage][item=grove sylvan lattice][item=twilight rose thorn arm tangle][item=twilight rose thorn leg tangle][item=twilight rose thorn gloves][item=twilight rose thorn tail tangle][item=soft pink silk veil][item=pastel lace wristlet][item=twilight sylvan lattice][item=vintage starsilk socks][item=horizon starsilk socks][item=tin steampunk tail bauble][item=marigold flowerfall][item=magician's cobwebs]x2 [item=witch's cobwebs][item=dried lei][item=weathered scale tassets][item=sepia rose thorn tail tangle][item=weathered tail tatters][item=moondust starsilk cloak][item=lagoon starsilk tailwrap] ----- [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/112894/1423223?name=&type=undefined]Special Dates/IDs[/url][/b] [item=haunted flame candles][item=silver flowerfall][item=silver sylvan headpiece][item=glamorous scarlet overcrown][item=garnet flourish wing drape][item=silver sylvan twist][item=courtier rings][item=violet flowerfall][item=silver flowerfall][item=plum wooly antennae][item=black currant plumed tuft] ----- [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/112894/567492/1]Core Clan[/url][/b] [item=teal starsilk shawl][item=polychromatic gloves][item=polychromatic spats][item=grove sylvan twist]
I've relied on luck and chests for most of my apparel needs...But my dragons are staying undressed for too long, so this will serve as an additional way to find apparel that I throw together in the dressing room. Apparel will be added as plans are finished for dragons and removed as dragons are completed.

Some items I am not keen to buy at the AH mark-up lookin' at you, flowerfalls. I'm more likely to pay in gems rather than treasure, but if you have a preference for t, just let me know.

Flight Reps
Standard of the Gladekeeper Standard of the Tidelord
The Garden
Spring's Breath x2 Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Tuft Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Seapetal Corsage Grove Sylvan Lattice Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Soft Pink Silk Veil Pastel Lace Wristlet Twilight Sylvan Lattice Vintage Starsilk Socks Horizon Starsilk Socks Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Marigold Flowerfall Magician's Cobwebs x2 Witch's Cobwebs Dried Lei Weathered Scale Tassets Sepia Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Weathered Tail Tatters Moondust Starsilk Cloak Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap
Special Dates/IDs
Haunted Flame Candles Silver Flowerfall Silver Sylvan Headpiece Garnet Flourish Wing Drape Silver Sylvan Twist Courtier Rings Violet Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall Plum Wooly Antennae Black Currant Plumed Tuft
Core Clan
Teal Starsilk Shawl Polychromatic Gloves Polychromatic Spats Grove Sylvan Twist

More still to add, but this is a start.
More still to add, but this is a start.
@Vanq

hello! i've got twilight rose stockings and three bloody tail bandages i never plan to use if you'd like them :)
@Vanq

hello! i've got twilight rose stockings and three bloody tail bandages i never plan to use if you'd like them :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

Hi! Sure I'd buy the stockings and 1 of the tail bandages - 20g total sound good?
@hatesprit

Hi! Sure I'd buy the stockings and 1 of the tail bandages - 20g total sound good?
@Vanq

hm... by lah, it'd be 32g, so would you compromise to 28g?
@Vanq

hm... by lah, it'd be 32g, so would you compromise to 28g?
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

Sure, that works for me, I'll send over a CR. Thanks :)
@hatesprit

Sure, that works for me, I'll send over a CR. Thanks :)
[center][emoji=treasure size=1][/center]