Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]CB's Free Holiday Raffle!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40
@ MidnightFS whoo this is cool thanks [b] What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: i like them all [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:notn an Christmas [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:the bosses all of them [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: warrior [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!: Lurky cause he is a turkey [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8588204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85883/8588204_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ MidnightFS whoo this is cool thanks What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: i like them all
Why is it your favorite holiday?:notn an Christmas
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:the bosses all of them
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: warrior
Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!: Lurky cause he is a turkey
8588204_350.png
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] Probably the Night of the Nocturne. [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] NOCTURNES! [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] It's hard to choose, but I like the Moss-covered Golem the best. [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] Really, anything, but I like the simple jewelry items. [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] I'm proud of my sparkle child. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18435101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184352/18435101_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MidnightFS

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: Probably the Night of the Nocturne.
Why is it your favorite holiday?: NOCTURNES!
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: It's hard to choose, but I like the Moss-covered Golem the best.
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: Really, anything, but I like the simple jewelry items.
Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!: I'm proud of my sparkle child.

18435101_350.png
Mg9qSuP.gif
Quick announcement!
Hey everyone! So, if you check out the front page, you'll see the prize section got a bit of an overhaul.
MamaDragonLady donated literally 98% of the current skins that I have up for this raffle!
My original plan was to have 4-5 of each element's skins, but she overhauled my plan and gave me so many skins that I could completely load up each box of elemental skins and create 11 additional skin prize packs! Give her some love because her kindness is amazing and she has made this raffle so much better with her massive donation!

@hannahbbug3, @kaylavarnell4736, @Exaltier, @VoxxVoleur, @Dragontime, @CornixElecti, @Enkil, @Faeyra, @Dragontamer75, @Riverflower, @Hiame, @MOMOFSIX, @UnderTheRedHood, @nsts, @Wylynd, @ponds, @SnowingLily, @MidnightLupus, @MissGoldenPixel, @Sirene, @CelestialEquinox, @Self, @SoatlAddict, @artillerychick, @LuminaNova, @Zephyr23, @Opal99, @Kinaiii, @SeaGodling, @BettaSenpai, @WolfsFate, @xandrashy, @DragonDraws, @Fantelle, @Emordnilap, @SisterOfWat, @Toothless, @rubyredtan, @EpikBri, @ClockworkEclipse, @Lynchly, @Becquerell, @mrsnegcol, @NegCol, @Elyora, @ElecSquirrel10, @Lunazaki, @Lisegathe, @slothqueenxx, @AliciaA, @Siritys, @Drekven, @MiezMiez, @MistressHoneypot, @silverein, @Kissie, @Apolloares13, @MikkiMae, @Sairine, @Deramadus, @doglover101, @NumberZero, @BraveEguana, @GoldenSootball, @CheeseWolf, @Shadowangel, @Shishiru, @MissyBeatrix, @Achi, @BlossomRose, @nohsara, @smeen, @mirthfuljester, @ZincAlloy, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Leivonainen, @Girales, @Monchii, @BeingOfNature, @IchiSato, @DragonTamer12, @SIrimiri, @Syendim, @DuskyFlareon, @Ninielle, @Tune, @End3rStorm, @DragonWarrior333, @Toranne, @MamaDragonLady, @AuntieDragonLady, @Ragnarok42, @Hydria, @WillowThorn, @TrueGhostOfWar, @StormDragon21,
Quick announcement!
Hey everyone! So, if you check out the front page, you'll see the prize section got a bit of an overhaul.
MamaDragonLady donated literally 98% of the current skins that I have up for this raffle!
My original plan was to have 4-5 of each element's skins, but she overhauled my plan and gave me so many skins that I could completely load up each box of elemental skins and create 11 additional skin prize packs! Give her some love because her kindness is amazing and she has made this raffle so much better with her massive donation!

@hannahbbug3, @kaylavarnell4736, @Exaltier, @VoxxVoleur, @Dragontime, @CornixElecti, @Enkil, @Faeyra, @Dragontamer75, @Riverflower, @Hiame, @MOMOFSIX, @UnderTheRedHood, @nsts, @Wylynd, @ponds, @SnowingLily, @MidnightLupus, @MissGoldenPixel, @Sirene, @CelestialEquinox, @Self, @SoatlAddict, @artillerychick, @LuminaNova, @Zephyr23, @Opal99, @Kinaiii, @SeaGodling, @BettaSenpai, @WolfsFate, @xandrashy, @DragonDraws, @Fantelle, @Emordnilap, @SisterOfWat, @Toothless, @rubyredtan, @EpikBri, @ClockworkEclipse, @Lynchly, @Becquerell, @mrsnegcol, @NegCol, @Elyora, @ElecSquirrel10, @Lunazaki, @Lisegathe, @slothqueenxx, @AliciaA, @Siritys, @Drekven, @MiezMiez, @MistressHoneypot, @silverein, @Kissie, @Apolloares13, @MikkiMae, @Sairine, @Deramadus, @doglover101, @NumberZero, @BraveEguana, @GoldenSootball, @CheeseWolf, @Shadowangel, @Shishiru, @MissyBeatrix, @Achi, @BlossomRose, @nohsara, @smeen, @mirthfuljester, @ZincAlloy, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Leivonainen, @Girales, @Monchii, @BeingOfNature, @IchiSato, @DragonTamer12, @SIrimiri, @Syendim, @DuskyFlareon, @Ninielle, @Tune, @End3rStorm, @DragonWarrior333, @Toranne, @MamaDragonLady, @AuntieDragonLady, @Ragnarok42, @Hydria, @WillowThorn, @TrueGhostOfWar, @StormDragon21,
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@MamaDragonLady My gosh you just made me want to win a pack so much more~! Thanks so much for the generous donation~!
@MamaDragonLady My gosh you just made me want to win a pack so much more~! Thanks so much for the generous donation~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@MamaDragonLady wow, just wow ^^
@MamaDragonLady wow, just wow ^^
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@MamaDragonLady

That's so amazingly generous!
@MamaDragonLady

That's so amazingly generous!
redoing this soon
@MamaDragonLady

you'll probably be spanmmed but Thank you so much for your amazing donation!

EDIT

Sorry for the spam you'll receive <3
@MamaDragonLady

you'll probably be spanmmed but Thank you so much for your amazing donation!

EDIT

Sorry for the spam you'll receive <3
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@MamaDragonLady

Wow! That's so nice! Thank you so much for the donation :D I want to win so badly now XD
@MamaDragonLady

Wow! That's so nice! Thank you so much for the donation :D I want to win so badly now XD
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@ ClockworkEclipse @ Lisegathe @smeen @Apolloares13 @ MissyBeatrix wow thank u i just wanted to help so MidnightFS raffle on the new year goes off with a bang an everyone enjoys both the new year an the raffle Now I want to CHALLENGE Everyone to donate something anything that MidnightFS might need I reallyl hope someone will out do me but i really want other to do a small part an lets make this a super great raffle
@ ClockworkEclipse @ Lisegathe @smeen @Apolloares13 @ MissyBeatrix wow thank u i just wanted to help so MidnightFS raffle on the new year goes off with a bang an everyone enjoys both the new year an the raffle Now I want to CHALLENGE Everyone to donate something anything that MidnightFS might need I reallyl hope someone will out do me but i really want other to do a small part an lets make this a super great raffle
tumblr_inline_n8nj8d3dsb1r3h1o8.png
banner2_by_syendim-daqfsvz.png
@mamadragonlady thank u so much that is so sweet
@mamadragonlady thank u so much that is so sweet
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40