Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Exile - Vampire/Human RP
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
@LittleFire

I flinch at that. "Y-your also blushing! Also don't call me adorable either!" I say, a slight growl in could be heard in my flustered voice.
@LittleFire

I flinch at that. "Y-your also blushing! Also don't call me adorable either!" I say, a slight growl in could be heard in my flustered voice.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold giggled and touched her cheek. "I am? Oh!" She blushed harder and looked away.
@Foxxhound

Marigold giggled and touched her cheek. "I am? Oh!" She blushed harder and looked away.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
@Foxxhound
(( Sorry I've been so innactive the past.... uh, month? School caught me.
@LittleFire
@Foxxhound
(( Sorry I've been so innactive the past.... uh, month? School caught me.
@StarryWarrior oh it's fine, I've been busy for the past month with work, studies and other things as well... I'm still busy and don't have that much time to RP Dx
@StarryWarrior oh it's fine, I've been busy for the past month with work, studies and other things as well... I'm still busy and don't have that much time to RP Dx
original.png
@LittleFire

SIMON
I laugh at her reaction and smile afterwards, leaning back slightly. "If anyone is adorable, it's you..." I say, suddenly realizing what I had just said.
@LittleFire

SIMON
I laugh at her reaction and smile afterwards, leaning back slightly. "If anyone is adorable, it's you..." I say, suddenly realizing what I had just said.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold blinked in surprise, then wiggled around til she was facing him again. "Hm? You really think so?" She looked pleased with herself. "Well thank you I guess.."
@Foxxhound

Marigold blinked in surprise, then wiggled around til she was facing him again. "Hm? You really think so?" She looked pleased with herself. "Well thank you I guess.."
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire

SIMON
I cough slightly and turn my head away. "F-forget I said anything...." I say blushing. Though it was true, she was quite adorable.
@LittleFire

SIMON
I cough slightly and turn my head away. "F-forget I said anything...." I say blushing. Though it was true, she was quite adorable.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold smiled and booped him on the nose. "You're blushing again." She teased. "Which is, still, the cutest thing I've ever seen."
@Foxxhound

Marigold smiled and booped him on the nose. "You're blushing again." She teased. "Which is, still, the cutest thing I've ever seen."
@LittleFire

SIMON
I put my head on the table and hide it under my hands. "Uhhhhhh.........." I really didn't think so, but she would keep saying so even thought I don't think so.
@LittleFire

SIMON
I put my head on the table and hide it under my hands. "Uhhhhhh.........." I really didn't think so, but she would keep saying so even thought I don't think so.
original.png
@FoxxHound

Marigold laughed and shook him by his shoulders. "Aw, don't be like that. It was a compliment!" She giggled.
@FoxxHound

Marigold laughed and shook him by his shoulders. "Aw, don't be like that. It was a compliment!" She giggled.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29