Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Exile - Vampire/Human RP
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
@LittleFire

(Simon)
I nod, handing her the bag. "Go ahead." I say, rummaging through my bag for a pack of gummy bears and opening them, this time not as easily.
@LittleFire

(Simon)
I nod, handing her the bag. "Go ahead." I say, rummaging through my bag for a pack of gummy bears and opening them, this time not as easily.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold smiled thankfully and scooped some up, into her lap. "Thank you!" She said happily, taking a few up and shoveling them into her mouth. She wondered if she should apologize for needing his help..She glanced around, still nervous. Or if her boss would let her off early today. That would definitely be cool.
@Foxxhound

Marigold smiled thankfully and scooped some up, into her lap. "Thank you!" She said happily, taking a few up and shoveling them into her mouth. She wondered if she should apologize for needing his help..She glanced around, still nervous. Or if her boss would let her off early today. That would definitely be cool.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire

Simon
I watch her for a second then shift my glance over to my gummy bears, which I finally managed to open. I take some out and give them to her, giving her a sweet smile. "Here, have some of these as well." I say, putting them into her hand.
@LittleFire

Simon
I watch her for a second then shift my glance over to my gummy bears, which I finally managed to open. I take some out and give them to her, giving her a sweet smile. "Here, have some of these as well." I say, putting them into her hand.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold ahhed happily. "Thank you again!" She said happily, popping four into her mouth. Hmm..He was being sort of nice.. and from what she had seen of him, he didn't really do that.. Ah well! Enjoy it while you can!
@Foxxhound

Marigold ahhed happily. "Thank you again!" She said happily, popping four into her mouth. Hmm..He was being sort of nice.. and from what she had seen of him, he didn't really do that.. Ah well! Enjoy it while you can!
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
Brb gotta go to the store and buy stuff.

Simon
I nod and take a hand full, popping them into my mouth as well. It was sort of hard to much them all, but I managed somehow. "So, your a half vampire huh..." I suddenly say, trying to make small talk.
@LittleFire
Brb gotta go to the store and buy stuff.

Simon
I nod and take a hand full, popping them into my mouth as well. It was sort of hard to much them all, but I managed somehow. "So, your a half vampire huh..." I suddenly say, trying to make small talk.
original.png
@Foxxhound Ack so sorry. I totally abandoned you....

Marigold stopped for a moment. "Uh, yeah. My dad was human, as is my brother." She said, then forced herself to start munching on her food again, not making eye contact. "Sort of a sensitive subject though.."
@Foxxhound Ack so sorry. I totally abandoned you....

Marigold stopped for a moment. "Uh, yeah. My dad was human, as is my brother." She said, then forced herself to start munching on her food again, not making eye contact. "Sort of a sensitive subject though.."
@LittleFire

I nod and grab another hand full of gummy's. Of course it would be a touchy subject, after all most half bloods are hated and discriminated by both humans and other vampire... "Alright, then what else can we talk about?" I ask, looking up at her.
@LittleFire

I nod and grab another hand full of gummy's. Of course it would be a touchy subject, after all most half bloods are hated and discriminated by both humans and other vampire... "Alright, then what else can we talk about?" I ask, looking up at her.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold leaned back and closed her eyes. "I don't know. Do you feel up for hearing me worship you for saving me?" She sighed. She popped the last of the gummies into her mouth. "Or thinking up an awesome reward for it? Or anything else?" That has nothing to do with me? All you, let's talk about you.
@Foxxhound

Marigold leaned back and closed her eyes. "I don't know. Do you feel up for hearing me worship you for saving me?" She sighed. She popped the last of the gummies into her mouth. "Or thinking up an awesome reward for it? Or anything else?" That has nothing to do with me? All you, let's talk about you.
@LittleFire

Simon
This sort of confused me, so I just kept eating my junk food. "U-um, how about... just getting to know each other... I forget whether I asked you your name or not..." If I did ask, then I'm the worst at remembering...
@LittleFire

Simon
This sort of confused me, so I just kept eating my junk food. "U-um, how about... just getting to know each other... I forget whether I asked you your name or not..." If I did ask, then I'm the worst at remembering...
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold stared at him for a moment. Then burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh! That's sort of adorable!!" She then stopped laughing abruntly. "Marigold. My name is Marigold. You asked about seven minutes ago."
@Foxxhound

Marigold stared at him for a moment. Then burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh! That's sort of adorable!!" She then stopped laughing abruntly. "Marigold. My name is Marigold. You asked about seven minutes ago."
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29