Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Exile - Vampire/Human RP
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
@LittleFire

Simon
My cheeks turn beat red and bang my head against the table. "D-don't laugh... I have this tendency to forget things sometimes... SERIOUSLY QUIT LAUGHING!!!" I say, standing up quickly, my hands slamming on the table, my face still red. I sounded more flustered then I did angry.
@LittleFire

Simon
My cheeks turn beat red and bang my head against the table. "D-don't laugh... I have this tendency to forget things sometimes... SERIOUSLY QUIT LAUGHING!!!" I say, standing up quickly, my hands slamming on the table, my face still red. I sounded more flustered then I did angry.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold couldn't help smiling as she tugged him back down by a corner of his shirt. "I'm just kidding! But did you know, you are so cute? Really!" She booped him on the nose and giggled at his red face.
@Foxxhound

Marigold couldn't help smiling as she tugged him back down by a corner of his shirt. "I'm just kidding! But did you know, you are so cute? Really!" She booped him on the nose and giggled at his red face.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire

Simon
That just made him blush even more, his face was now red as a tomato. "I-I"M NOT CUTE!" he says, accidentally biting his tongue. "ow... Son of a---"
@LittleFire

Simon
That just made him blush even more, his face was now red as a tomato. "I-I"M NOT CUTE!" he says, accidentally biting his tongue. "ow... Son of a---"
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold laughed at this. "Of course you are, Silly! Simon. That is your- nevermind." Her eyes went wide. Son of a what? She thought to cover her delicate ears, like her brother used to when they were little.
@Foxxhound

Marigold laughed at this. "Of course you are, Silly! Simon. That is your- nevermind." Her eyes went wide. Son of a what? She thought to cover her delicate ears, like her brother used to when they were little.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
lol 'delicate ears' xD

Simon growled at the slight pain on his tongue, but it quickly subsided and he calmed seeing her eyes wide as a cartoon characters. "What are you looking at... it's your fault I bit my tongue." I say, blaming her for it. Though in truth it was my clumsy self's fault...
@LittleFire
lol 'delicate ears' xD

Simon growled at the slight pain on his tongue, but it quickly subsided and he calmed seeing her eyes wide as a cartoon characters. "What are you looking at... it's your fault I bit my tongue." I say, blaming her for it. Though in truth it was my clumsy self's fault...
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold snickered. "No, it's your fault. I didn't bite your tongue, now did I?" She said, giving him a smug look.
@Foxxhound

Marigold snickered. "No, it's your fault. I didn't bite your tongue, now did I?" She said, giving him a smug look.
@LittleFire

Simon
Whats with this girl... she clearly--- ugh whatever, I don't want to fight over this. "Fire, fine, you win. Just stop calling me cute, alright?" I say, sitting back down on the bench, my hands rummaging for the Cheetos from the plastic shopping bag.
@LittleFire

Simon
Whats with this girl... she clearly--- ugh whatever, I don't want to fight over this. "Fire, fine, you win. Just stop calling me cute, alright?" I say, sitting back down on the bench, my hands rummaging for the Cheetos from the plastic shopping bag.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold gave him a hug with a contented smile. "Ok." She said simply. In her mind, she still won.
@Foxxhound

Marigold gave him a hug with a contented smile. "Ok." She said simply. In her mind, she still won.
@LittleFire

I blush a little as she hugs me, she was warm... (Writers block...)
@LittleFire

I blush a little as she hugs me, she was warm... (Writers block...)
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold suddenly released him. Her whole face was red while she mumbled apologies. "Sorry, I totally forgot not everyone likes hugs. Like Apollo.... Hey! You're blushing!" She pointed at his face. "That's so cu- Adorable!"
@Foxxhound

Marigold suddenly released him. Her whole face was red while she mumbled apologies. "Sorry, I totally forgot not everyone likes hugs. Like Apollo.... Hey! You're blushing!" She pointed at his face. "That's so cu- Adorable!"
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29