Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Exile - Vampire/Human RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@LittleFire
Me: Yours Adorable! >:3
@LittleFire
Me: Yours Adorable! >:3
original.png
@Foxxhound
Apollo: *Takes out giant sword* Prepare to die.
@Foxxhound
Apollo: *Takes out giant sword* Prepare to die.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
Me: I'm immortal. >:3

Lets just start the RP xD
@LittleFire
Me: I'm immortal. >:3

Lets just start the RP xD
original.png
@Foxxhound
Apollo: We'll see about that.
Me: Now now Apollo, no need to be like that..
@Foxxhound
Apollo: We'll see about that.
Me: Now now Apollo, no need to be like that..
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
Me: Bring it! >:3

Wanna start? xD
@LittleFire
Me: Bring it! >:3

Wanna start? xD
original.png
@Foxxhound
Me: *tackles Apollo* Come on, let's take you home before you end up in jail.
Apollo: I hate you all. Especially you.

Yeah! Lets do this!
@Foxxhound
Me: *tackles Apollo* Come on, let's take you home before you end up in jail.
Apollo: I hate you all. Especially you.

Yeah! Lets do this!
@LittleFire
Me: Nu don't hate me...

xD

--Simon Frost--
I lean my back against the giant oak, my feet dangling from the branch. I take up my back and take out a book, flipping to the page where I was at last. I begin reading, it was a story about a boy, who had been cursed by an old women. Whenever he acts bratty he turns into a cat, his only way to turn back is to do good deeds. Its quite a nice story actually...

--Katelyn (Kate) Feller--
I sit down on the roof of the school building, my lunch in hand. I had a turkey sandwich and some chips, along with an omelet. I had my phone next to me, playing music. It was break currently, we had about an hour and a half to eat and do what we wanted, then training would start up again.

I look over at my phone, picking it up I click on the message that had just arrive. It was from dad... "Hey, hows it going? Hows school?" I quickly type in "Hey, Schools good. I'm on lunch break right now." I turned my phone off, taking a bite out of my sandwich.
@LittleFire
Me: Nu don't hate me...

xD

--Simon Frost--
I lean my back against the giant oak, my feet dangling from the branch. I take up my back and take out a book, flipping to the page where I was at last. I begin reading, it was a story about a boy, who had been cursed by an old women. Whenever he acts bratty he turns into a cat, his only way to turn back is to do good deeds. Its quite a nice story actually...

I sit down on the roof of the school building, my lunch in hand. I had a turkey sandwich and some chips, along with an omelet. I had my phone next to me, playing music. It was break currently, we had about an hour and a half to eat and do what we wanted, then training would start up again.

I look over at my phone, picking it up I click on the message that had just arrive. It was from dad... "Hey, hows it going? Hows school?" I quickly type in "Hey, Schools good. I'm on lunch break right now." I turned my phone off, taking a bite out of my sandwich.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold was sitting down. In a tree. She looked down at everything, biting her lip subconsciously. How pretty. She sighed and twirled her pencil, then pointed it down on the paper. Now that she had everything, what was she going to do?

Apollo glared at everything. He hated it. All of it. Especially the people. His lip turned up into a smirk, and he turned back to his food. Whatever. Just as long as they left him alone..
@Foxxhound

Marigold was sitting down. In a tree. She looked down at everything, biting her lip subconsciously. How pretty. She sighed and twirled her pencil, then pointed it down on the paper. Now that she had everything, what was she going to do?

Apollo glared at everything. He hated it. All of it. Especially the people. His lip turned up into a smirk, and he turned back to his food. Whatever. Just as long as they left him alone..
@LittleFire

--Simon Frost--
I flipped a page in my book, clearly ignorant of anyone around me. I heard the sound of a pencil scribbling on paper somewhere nearby, bu I paid it no mind. I was to intent on reading the book, I was almost finished with it... The sound of a horn tore me away, I looked in the direction of the sound.

I take another bite as I get another text. 'Alright, that's good to hear. Alright I got to go, talk to you soon baby girl.' he said, I replied with an 'Okay.' and that was the end of the texts. I put my phone back down, my eyes suddenly drift towards a fellow student. He was pretty tall... Also looked sort of angry. People fear him because of his attitude, but maybe he's not all bad.

I stand up, picking up my lunch and putting it in my bag. I walk over to a group of pigeons and break the rest of my bread, feeding it to them.
@LittleFire

--Simon Frost--
I flipped a page in my book, clearly ignorant of anyone around me. I heard the sound of a pencil scribbling on paper somewhere nearby, bu I paid it no mind. I was to intent on reading the book, I was almost finished with it... The sound of a horn tore me away, I looked in the direction of the sound.

I take another bite as I get another text. 'Alright, that's good to hear. Alright I got to go, talk to you soon baby girl.' he said, I replied with an 'Okay.' and that was the end of the texts. I put my phone back down, my eyes suddenly drift towards a fellow student. He was pretty tall... Also looked sort of angry. People fear him because of his attitude, but maybe he's not all bad.

I stand up, picking up my lunch and putting it in my bag. I walk over to a group of pigeons and break the rest of my bread, feeding it to them.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold looked up in alarm and nearly fell out of the tree. She started mumbling angrily to herself and jumped out of the tree, not even paying attention to Simon. "Wonder what that's about." She murmured to herself, walking towards the sound. "Lets check it out Mace." A small brown cat dropped out of the tree and padded after her.

Apollo watched the others, quietly munching on his own sandwich. No one but him could eat sinisterly, but he managed. His mind buzzed with evil thoughts, but that was normal. He was always thinking evil, even when he was trying his hardest to be nice. Which wasn't often.
@Foxxhound

Marigold looked up in alarm and nearly fell out of the tree. She started mumbling angrily to herself and jumped out of the tree, not even paying attention to Simon. "Wonder what that's about." She murmured to herself, walking towards the sound. "Lets check it out Mace." A small brown cat dropped out of the tree and padded after her.

Apollo watched the others, quietly munching on his own sandwich. No one but him could eat sinisterly, but he managed. His mind buzzed with evil thoughts, but that was normal. He was always thinking evil, even when he was trying his hardest to be nice. Which wasn't often.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29