Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Exile - Vampire/Human RP
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
@LittleFire

SIMON
I take her by the hand and pull her close to my face. "Do you want to kiss me?" I had said, out of nowhere! What that heck am I doing...? (Lmao)
@LittleFire

SIMON
I take her by the hand and pull her close to my face. "Do you want to kiss me?" I had said, out of nowhere! What that heck am I doing...? (Lmao)
original.png
@Foxxhound
((0_0 Well. That came faster than expected.))

Marigold squeaked and her whole body stiffened. "M-maybe?" She stammered. "Yes?" What is going on?!?!?!!
@Foxxhound
((0_0 Well. That came faster than expected.))

Marigold squeaked and her whole body stiffened. "M-maybe?" She stammered. "Yes?" What is going on?!?!?!!
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
Ahahaha.... sorry. xD
NIGHT!

SIMON
I smirk slightly and bring my lips to hers, they were soft...
@LittleFire
Ahahaha.... sorry. xD
NIGHT!

SIMON
I smirk slightly and bring my lips to hers, they were soft...
original.png
@Foxxhound
((Don't apologize. Makes the story exciting!))

Marigold relaxed a bit. He seemed so warm! She moved a bit closer to him and smiled against his lips. It was actually sort of nice, now that she was over the shock of it. Though she wasn't quite sure if she was...
@Foxxhound
((Don't apologize. Makes the story exciting!))

Marigold relaxed a bit. He seemed so warm! She moved a bit closer to him and smiled against his lips. It was actually sort of nice, now that she was over the shock of it. Though she wasn't quite sure if she was...
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire Alright then.... time for some cuteness!!!!! xD

Simon reached his hands out towards her, bringing her closer to him. She was tiny compared to him and very fragile... as if she'd break at a single touch. The kiss lasted for about 3 minutes before he stopped and stared at her, his forehead against hers.
@LittleFire Alright then.... time for some cuteness!!!!! xD

Simon reached his hands out towards her, bringing her closer to him. She was tiny compared to him and very fragile... as if she'd break at a single touch. The kiss lasted for about 3 minutes before he stopped and stared at her, his forehead against hers.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold grinned at him, her face slowly turning red. "Th-th-that w-wasn't so bad." She whispered, half to herself. "Um, you're not a bad kisser actually.."
@Foxxhound

Marigold grinned at him, her face slowly turning red. "Th-th-that w-wasn't so bad." She whispered, half to herself. "Um, you're not a bad kisser actually.."
@LitteFire

Simon smiled at her, his eyes meeting hers. "We can do it again, if you want...?" He asks, his hands brushing through her hair.
@LitteFire

Simon smiled at her, his eyes meeting hers. "We can do it again, if you want...?" He asks, his hands brushing through her hair.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold nodded shyly. "We can..." she whispered. "If you want to, of course...." She, without realizing it, had wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping him close. Her fingers were tangled up in his hair, which made her feel more embarrassed. What was she doing... Kissing a guy on the same day she met him...
@Foxxhound

Marigold nodded shyly. "We can..." she whispered. "If you want to, of course...." She, without realizing it, had wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping him close. Her fingers were tangled up in his hair, which made her feel more embarrassed. What was she doing... Kissing a guy on the same day she met him...
@LittleFire

Simon smiles a sly smile and presses his lips against hers once again, his eyes watching hers. She was rather cute when she was shy...
@LittleFire

Simon smiles a sly smile and presses his lips against hers once again, his eyes watching hers. She was rather cute when she was shy...
original.png
@Foxxhound

Marigold kept her eyes wide open, staring up at him. Her whole face was red, but she felt pretty calm. This was nice... She rather liked kissing him, he was so warm and gentle..
@Foxxhound

Marigold kept her eyes wide open, staring up at him. Her whole face was red, but she felt pretty calm. This was nice... She rather liked kissing him, he was so warm and gentle..
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29