Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Exile - Vampire/Human RP
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@LittleFire

Simon walked past the women towards a little counter with some papers lying on it. "There is a man, he goes by the name Eric Fyce. He's been running around killing innocents left and right... he's been untouchable for a while now, no one knew where he was till now. Think you can handle it?" She asked, but she already knew the answer to that question. "What do you think?" He remarks, taking up the papers and heading out the door he'd come in.
@LittleFire

Simon walked past the women towards a little counter with some papers lying on it. "There is a man, he goes by the name Eric Fyce. He's been running around killing innocents left and right... he's been untouchable for a while now, no one knew where he was till now. Think you can handle it?" She asked, but she already knew the answer to that question. "What do you think?" He remarks, taking up the papers and heading out the door he'd come in.
original.png
@Foxxhound

"Um, not really." Marigold said, squirming. She had avoided the boss, and was tying an apron on. "He is!!" The girl squealed. "Ever, you are so nosy." Marigold whispered, and the girl grinned at her. "Sure am!"
@Foxxhound

"Um, not really." Marigold said, squirming. She had avoided the boss, and was tying an apron on. "He is!!" The girl squealed. "Ever, you are so nosy." Marigold whispered, and the girl grinned at her. "Sure am!"
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire

Simon looked over the files once more before tucking them away into his backpack, which he had picked up. He took out his phone and did some hacks and things to find the man his target.
@LittleFire

Simon looked over the files once more before tucking them away into his backpack, which he had picked up. He took out his phone and did some hacks and things to find the man his target.
original.png
@Foxxhound

"So, you know you're going to have to introduce me to him. Right?" Ever said excitedly, following Marigold around as she took orders. "Ever," Marigold said wearily "Don't you have a job to do?"
@Foxxhound

"So, you know you're going to have to introduce me to him. Right?" Ever said excitedly, following Marigold around as she took orders. "Ever," Marigold said wearily "Don't you have a job to do?"
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire

Simon gave a whistle and out of the shadows emerged a gorgeous black stallion, who seemed to have some skin missing.... He wasn't exactly alive...

Before hoping up onto its back Simon used a spell he had learnt from his master/guardian. As he said the words, his previous outfit turned into an all black, slightly smokey pair of tights, sweatshirt and a mask of a fox.
@LittleFire

Simon gave a whistle and out of the shadows emerged a gorgeous black stallion, who seemed to have some skin missing.... He wasn't exactly alive...

Before hoping up onto its back Simon used a spell he had learnt from his master/guardian. As he said the words, his previous outfit turned into an all black, slightly smokey pair of tights, sweatshirt and a mask of a fox.
original.png
@Foxxhound

"I do." Ever said, "Why?" Marigold made shooing motions. "Then go. Do your job." Ever huffed at her indignantly and stormed away. It wouldn't last long though, and chances were she would be back in a few minutes to pester Marigold again.
@Foxxhound

"I do." Ever said, "Why?" Marigold made shooing motions. "Then go. Do your job." Ever huffed at her indignantly and stormed away. It wouldn't last long though, and chances were she would be back in a few minutes to pester Marigold again.
@LittleFire

Simon located the man rather easily, whatever the guys did to find him, didn't seem to help them much. He decided he'd get this over with quickly and go take a nap. Clean and simple.
@LittleFire

Simon located the man rather easily, whatever the guys did to find him, didn't seem to help them much. He decided he'd get this over with quickly and go take a nap. Clean and simple.
original.png
@Foxxhound

"But," Ever was back again, leaning over Marigold's shoulder. "You are going to introduce me to him, right? And any male friends he may have?"
@Foxxhound

"But," Ever was back again, leaning over Marigold's shoulder. "You are going to introduce me to him, right? And any male friends he may have?"
@LittleFire
Lol so funny.

Simon took care of his job really quickly, without bruises and as stealthy as a cat. Now he was on his way home.
@LittleFire
Lol so funny.

Simon took care of his job really quickly, without bruises and as stealthy as a cat. Now he was on his way home.
original.png
@Foxxhound

"Ever." Marigold snapped finally. "Yes, fine! I will introduce you to him, and whoever else you want to get to know. Now please leave me alone!" Ever grinned at her, happy that she had gotten what she wanted.
@Foxxhound

"Ever." Marigold snapped finally. "Yes, fine! I will introduce you to him, and whoever else you want to get to know. Now please leave me alone!" Ever grinned at her, happy that she had gotten what she wanted.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29