Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mafia Game - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
@marchhare - *shrug* I said I wanted to investigate VivaFariy but nobody ever gave/told me any 'results'.
@marchhare - *shrug* I said I wanted to investigate VivaFariy but nobody ever gave/told me any 'results'.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Marchhare
Siince you seem to be online right now: when is lockdown today?
@Marchhare
Siince you seem to be online right now: when is lockdown today?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@heartcrusher1 - That's probably because they died. I tried to use my ability on them too and never got a result.

@TheNightDancer - I thought it was tonight, but I may have gotten dates mixed up. I think it's actually tomorrow night.
@heartcrusher1 - That's probably because they died. I tried to use my ability on them too and never got a result.

@TheNightDancer - I thought it was tonight, but I may have gotten dates mixed up. I think it's actually tomorrow night.
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare - I guess so. *shrug*
@marchhare - I guess so. *shrug*
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Rosetta248 @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @VivaFariy @Bequerel @TheHeroicOne @Cognitive @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask
End of day 12
Tensions skyrocket as the day passes. It becomes more and more clear as time goes on that something is amiss. Accusations fly and fall dead in their tracks. Fingers are pointed only to point back. While the general actions of the day go on like they have been, an increasing sense of anxiety fills the air. It feels as if the fallen town members have entered the room themself, and are whispering softly to one another about doom.
As the sun dips below the hills, Gold stands, and seemingly choking on the thick air asks if the deliberations should end today. Rosetta248 and Marchhare Immediately stand and begin shouting at each other from across the table. Many fly to the defence of Rose, and some return to side with March. After a time, a clear line is formed between the two, and everyone seems to notice at once that there is obviously two sides.
This argument goes on for many hours into the night.
As suddenly as it started, the battle stops. Then, with glares and watchful eyes, people begin to leave, until only four remain in the city hall.
“Tonight is the night, isn’t it?”
“Yes. It must be. There is too much at stake here.”
“But what if there’s an open resistance?”
The leader of the group grins as they put on a duskul mask.
“There won’t be.”

No one was lynched tonight.

Do not send actions for tonight, the game has ended. Everyone involved in this game will be pinged at the beginning of day tomorrow, where the winners will be announced and links to many things will be posted.

DO NOT POST
@Rosetta248 @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @VivaFariy @Bequerel @TheHeroicOne @Cognitive @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask
End of day 12
Tensions skyrocket as the day passes. It becomes more and more clear as time goes on that something is amiss. Accusations fly and fall dead in their tracks. Fingers are pointed only to point back. While the general actions of the day go on like they have been, an increasing sense of anxiety fills the air. It feels as if the fallen town members have entered the room themself, and are whispering softly to one another about doom.
As the sun dips below the hills, Gold stands, and seemingly choking on the thick air asks if the deliberations should end today. Rosetta248 and Marchhare Immediately stand and begin shouting at each other from across the table. Many fly to the defence of Rose, and some return to side with March. After a time, a clear line is formed between the two, and everyone seems to notice at once that there is obviously two sides.
This argument goes on for many hours into the night.
As suddenly as it started, the battle stops. Then, with glares and watchful eyes, people begin to leave, until only four remain in the city hall.
“Tonight is the night, isn’t it?”
“Yes. It must be. There is too much at stake here.”
“But what if there’s an open resistance?”
The leader of the group grins as they put on a duskul mask.
“There won’t be.”

No one was lynched tonight.

Do not send actions for tonight, the game has ended. Everyone involved in this game will be pinged at the beginning of day tomorrow, where the winners will be announced and links to many things will be posted.

DO NOT POST
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Werelynx @LittleFirefly @Rosetta248 @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Leremis @SparkyFlames @marchhare @Blizzardwing @anika @Bequerel @AnonEclipse @luxmold @DoctorRosalia @Cognitive @Saraceaser @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @Kitzles @wbq @TheHeroicOne @VivaFariy @heartcrusher1 @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask @BlueAlphyn885 @Craneoflores @Gwendolyn
Dawn

The sun slowly rose over the mountains behind Salfador City. Whispers came from the townspeople as they hurried to escape, but six figures walked straight to the city hall that day; as they had so many other days before.
When they opened the door, they saw Gold pacing wildly. When he heard then enter he stopped, and his expression darkened.

"Where is everyone else?" he asked.
"Dead." was his answer, coming from one figure who had stepped forward. They removed their mask. Gold grimaced, and tossed his Pokeballs into the air. Absol appeared on his left side, and Arcanine appeared on his right.

"I figured it was you, Bequerel." he spoke, and Bequerel tossed their Pokeballs into the air. A Noivern appeared in front of her, and a Breloom ran to her side. The rest of the figures took off their masks, and Gold cringed. Rosetta248, Cacogen, and heartcrusher1; as well as two younger ones who appeared to be frightened; Leremis and wbq. They all threw out their Pokemon.

"Now it's your turn." Bequerel said, and Gold merely grinned.
"We'll see about that. I'd at least like to fight for my life."
The game has ended

Winners:
Mafia:
Bequerel, Rosetta248, ZolfJKimbleeXME, anika, AnonEclipse/heartcrusher1, Cacogen

Third Party:
Leremis and wbq.

LINKS

Thanks for playing!

Notes:
-I do plan on doing a round 2 of this game eventually. I need to make new roles, new story, and More importantly change the EOTD and EOTN times because I feel like that was half the struggle. Let me know if you want to be pinged at the start.

-You all played very well, but TBH when I saw Beq get mafia when roles were randomly assigned I knew it was over.

ANYONE WHO WAS PINGED MAY NOW POST.
@Werelynx @LittleFirefly @Rosetta248 @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Leremis @SparkyFlames @marchhare @Blizzardwing @anika @Bequerel @AnonEclipse @luxmold @DoctorRosalia @Cognitive @Saraceaser @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @Kitzles @wbq @TheHeroicOne @VivaFariy @heartcrusher1 @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask @BlueAlphyn885 @Craneoflores @Gwendolyn
Dawn

The sun slowly rose over the mountains behind Salfador City. Whispers came from the townspeople as they hurried to escape, but six figures walked straight to the city hall that day; as they had so many other days before.
When they opened the door, they saw Gold pacing wildly. When he heard then enter he stopped, and his expression darkened.

"Where is everyone else?" he asked.
"Dead." was his answer, coming from one figure who had stepped forward. They removed their mask. Gold grimaced, and tossed his Pokeballs into the air. Absol appeared on his left side, and Arcanine appeared on his right.

"I figured it was you, Bequerel." he spoke, and Bequerel tossed their Pokeballs into the air. A Noivern appeared in front of her, and a Breloom ran to her side. The rest of the figures took off their masks, and Gold cringed. Rosetta248, Cacogen, and heartcrusher1; as well as two younger ones who appeared to be frightened; Leremis and wbq. They all threw out their Pokemon.

"Now it's your turn." Bequerel said, and Gold merely grinned.
"We'll see about that. I'd at least like to fight for my life."
The game has ended

Winners:
Mafia:
Bequerel, Rosetta248, ZolfJKimbleeXME, anika, AnonEclipse/heartcrusher1, Cacogen

Third Party:
Leremis and wbq.

LINKS

Thanks for playing!

Notes:
-I do plan on doing a round 2 of this game eventually. I need to make new roles, new story, and More importantly change the EOTD and EOTN times because I feel like that was half the struggle. Let me know if you want to be pinged at the start.

-You all played very well, but TBH when I saw Beq get mafia when roles were randomly assigned I knew it was over.

ANYONE WHO WAS PINGED MAY NOW POST.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Wow, this was a tough game. Sorry I killed Viva guys, I ended up panicking and knew that it could of been a shot at getting the mafia.
Wow, this was a tough game. Sorry I killed Viva guys, I ended up panicking and knew that it could of been a shot at getting the mafia.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
This was great fun for the most part. I'm glad I could moderate and participate in the narrative.
This was great fun for the most part. I'm glad I could moderate and participate in the narrative.
6pMAXtp.jpg
@DJFeather
Definitely ping me when you do another, this one was fun.

If only we had lynched Beq and Anon when I questioned them...oh and Cacogen. :( lol
@DJFeather
Definitely ping me when you do another, this one was fun.

If only we had lynched Beq and Anon when I questioned them...oh and Cacogen. :( lol
Never suspected Beq until that hint message came up, if I had still been alive I definitely would of voted on the spot.

It's too bad the game lost a lot of activity towards the end, but for the most part this was good.
Never suspected Beq until that hint message came up, if I had still been alive I definitely would of voted on the spot.

It's too bad the game lost a lot of activity towards the end, but for the most part this was good.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115