Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mafia Game - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 115
@Rosetta248 @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @VivaFariy @Bequerel @TheHeroicOne @Cognitive @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask
Day 12
It was a dark night that night, with the moon being shrouded in clouds. In the home of TheHeroicOne, they sat on their bed, grooming their Pokemon. Suddenly, the door burst open. Thee cloaked figures stood in the doorway. TheHeroicOne stood, and their Pokemon jumped in front of them.
"Your time has come." One voice spoke. Hero shivered with the familiarity of the voice; as it was one that had been vital to the town.
"H-how could you?!" Hero yelled. The figure shrugged.
"Reasons I guess. Every villain has a reason." the said.
"Flareon, Flare Blitz!" Hero yelled in desperation. The fire type Pokemon lept at the figure, who was instantly shrouded in a green barrier.
"And that, my friend, was your mistake."

The next morning, you find two bodies. Alongside Hero's, Gold's Absol pulls VivaFariy's corpse from their home. They are covered in scorch marks.
"Two dead tonight. Guess they decided to act finally." Gold said, and turned towards the remaining town.
"By my predictions, we have one night left before we are all killed. Use this day wisely, as it may be our last." he said, and walked into city hall.

TheHeroicOne, the Ace Trainer, was killed. They were town, and had Manectric and Flareon.

VivaFariy, the Bug Maniac, was killed. They were town, and had Butterfree and Galvantula.

Any results of your actions have been posted in your QT’s

Current Split:

3 Town (8 dead)
4 Mafia (2 dead)
2 Neutral (1 dead)

Due to the death of TheHeroicOne and VivaFariy, we have now gone into LyLo. This means you must vote to lynch, and you must lynch a mafia member, in order to continue the game.

You may vote to shorten the days again.

You May now Post.
@Rosetta248 @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @VivaFariy @Bequerel @TheHeroicOne @Cognitive @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask
Day 12
It was a dark night that night, with the moon being shrouded in clouds. In the home of TheHeroicOne, they sat on their bed, grooming their Pokemon. Suddenly, the door burst open. Thee cloaked figures stood in the doorway. TheHeroicOne stood, and their Pokemon jumped in front of them.
"Your time has come." One voice spoke. Hero shivered with the familiarity of the voice; as it was one that had been vital to the town.
"H-how could you?!" Hero yelled. The figure shrugged.
"Reasons I guess. Every villain has a reason." the said.
"Flareon, Flare Blitz!" Hero yelled in desperation. The fire type Pokemon lept at the figure, who was instantly shrouded in a green barrier.
"And that, my friend, was your mistake."

The next morning, you find two bodies. Alongside Hero's, Gold's Absol pulls VivaFariy's corpse from their home. They are covered in scorch marks.
"Two dead tonight. Guess they decided to act finally." Gold said, and turned towards the remaining town.
"By my predictions, we have one night left before we are all killed. Use this day wisely, as it may be our last." he said, and walked into city hall.

TheHeroicOne, the Ace Trainer, was killed. They were town, and had Manectric and Flareon.

VivaFariy, the Bug Maniac, was killed. They were town, and had Butterfree and Galvantula.

Any results of your actions have been posted in your QT’s

Current Split:

3 Town (8 dead)
4 Mafia (2 dead)
2 Neutral (1 dead)

Due to the death of TheHeroicOne and VivaFariy, we have now gone into LyLo. This means you must vote to lynch, and you must lynch a mafia member, in order to continue the game.

You may vote to shorten the days again.

You May now Post.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif

DO NOT POST. WE MADE AN ERROR

CHECK THE ABOVE POST SHORTLY FOR EDITATIONS

DO NOT POST. WE MADE AN ERROR

CHECK THE ABOVE POST SHORTLY FOR EDITATIONS
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
YOU MAY NOW POST
YOU MAY NOW POST
@Rosetta248 @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @Bequerel @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @heartcrusher1

Please double check the start of day post for all information before posting. The pinglist includes all currently alive players.
@Rosetta248 @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @Bequerel @Cacogen @TheNightDancer @xspideray @heartcrusher1

Please double check the start of day post for all information before posting. The pinglist includes all currently alive players.
As clarification, Neutral parties do not count towards winning. It must be mafia who is hanged.
As clarification, Neutral parties do not count towards winning. It must be mafia who is hanged.
Crud. This is bad, so bad.
But this part really got me thinking:
Quote:
Hero shivered with the familiarity of the voice; as it was one that had been vital to the town.

Is tthis a clue with misinformation (as the last hint was a big one, they said their next would have misinformation?), or not? If it isn't, it's a huge hint.
Crud. This is bad, so bad.
But this part really got me thinking:
Quote:
Hero shivered with the familiarity of the voice; as it was one that had been vital to the town.

Is tthis a clue with misinformation (as the last hint was a big one, they said their next would have misinformation?), or not? If it isn't, it's a huge hint.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer No misinformation there ;)

However, further hints will have misinformation, so ye be warned.
@TheNightDancer No misinformation there ;)

However, further hints will have misinformation, so ye be warned.
Why if it lylo maf outnumbers town????

I'm confused IMHO
Why if it lylo maf outnumbers town????

I'm confused IMHO
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Ugh that post up there hurts me.

But no, were the wincons ever made public? I'm probably getting my games crossed tbh but still like, shouldn't the game have ended especially with two town deaths????
Ugh that post up there hurts me.

But no, were the wincons ever made public? I'm probably getting my games crossed tbh but still like, shouldn't the game have ended especially with two town deaths????
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel it's kind of a last chance for town to win. Looking back I never did make the wincons public.

Town-eliminate all who wish to kill you

Mafia-eliminate all who oppose you.

It's pretty much the same, but I expected the game to be a lot shorter then it is.
I am honestly not expecting a lynch to happen, let alone a mafia to be lynched because of the last couple days of severe inactivity.
I also did not account for Vivas death (Gold saw it in Hero's QT as I pressed submit) and was rushing to get this out before I got ready for work, so it's more because of a sloppy mod job then anything else ;-;
@Bequerel it's kind of a last chance for town to win. Looking back I never did make the wincons public.

Town-eliminate all who wish to kill you

Mafia-eliminate all who oppose you.

It's pretty much the same, but I expected the game to be a lot shorter then it is.
I am honestly not expecting a lynch to happen, let alone a mafia to be lynched because of the last couple days of severe inactivity.
I also did not account for Vivas death (Gold saw it in Hero's QT as I pressed submit) and was rushing to get this out before I got ready for work, so it's more because of a sloppy mod job then anything else ;-;
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 115