Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of September
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@AlphaRaposa Thanks for the feedback! :)

*awws for poor Snowflake and the friends left behind* I'm glad you didn't do a big "kill them all" story for the move. Lair purges are traumatic enough even with a neutral backstory!

@micahjaguar A queue for Baldwin's would be nice, yes. At least something to let you stack several hours of work. I end up doing like two transmutes a day because I can't be bothered to hit the site more often. Although today I am. So I can make Reinforced Glass Bottles to make Fine Alchemical Reductions to make whatever the 16th level cube is called to make the scroll OI VEY.

I've bought a bunch of blue and red goo today. I stopped transmuting food because I never used the goo and oh look now I need it. x_x Let's see how much more I gotta buy before my quest is complete! Whee.
@AlphaRaposa Thanks for the feedback! :)

*awws for poor Snowflake and the friends left behind* I'm glad you didn't do a big "kill them all" story for the move. Lair purges are traumatic enough even with a neutral backstory!

@micahjaguar A queue for Baldwin's would be nice, yes. At least something to let you stack several hours of work. I end up doing like two transmutes a day because I can't be bothered to hit the site more often. Although today I am. So I can make Reinforced Glass Bottles to make Fine Alchemical Reductions to make whatever the 16th level cube is called to make the scroll OI VEY.

I've bought a bunch of blue and red goo today. I stopped transmuting food because I never used the goo and oh look now I need it. x_x Let's see how much more I gotta buy before my quest is complete! Whee.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@micahjaguar proof, you say? well, if you excuse the mess of the room.. This is the only picture I have of the three of them in the bed haha. [img]http://i.imgur.com/alYw7wI.jpg[/img] We all managed to squeeze in together in the end, but it wasn't pretty or easy, and that big girl on the right there [i]snores[/i] haha. It's back to being just me and my boy Asher now again, because the collie usually sleeps in his master's room. @LadyRowyn Hooray for more writing! :DD Book edits... right, that's something I'm supposed to be doing. I've totally been doing that :/ *slinks off to work on it a bit just for you* haha Next week I'll get stuck into it more definitely. Ever since I got involved in Dom on here I seem to have no time for anything else XD (We've also just been alerted that Light wants to fight us for christmas so we're freaking out.[i] How could you LadyRowyn? I thought we were friends[/i]. haha. ) I'd love to see the end product of your cover then, once it's all figured out ^-^
@micahjaguar

proof, you say? well, if you excuse the mess of the room.. This is the only picture I have of the three of them in the bed haha.

alYw7wI.jpg

We all managed to squeeze in together in the end, but it wasn't pretty or easy, and that big girl on the right there snores haha. It's back to being just me and my boy Asher now again, because the collie usually sleeps in his master's room.

@LadyRowyn

Hooray for more writing! :DD
Book edits... right, that's something I'm supposed to be doing. I've totally been doing that :/
*slinks off to work on it a bit just for you* haha
Next week I'll get stuck into it more definitely. Ever since I got involved in Dom on here I seem to have no time for anything else XD

(We've also just been alerted that Light wants to fight us for christmas so we're freaking out. How could you LadyRowyn? I thought we were friends. haha. )

I'd love to see the end product of your cover then, once it's all figured out ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
Woo, new breed! (I was too tired to read about it after rollover. XP ) Gonna take a while for me to get the mats for it though. But anyway...FINALLY, a dragon that actually looks GOOD with Vipera!
Woo, new breed! (I was too tired to read about it after rollover. XP ) Gonna take a while for me to get the mats for it though. But anyway...FINALLY, a dragon that actually looks GOOD with Vipera!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@micahjaguar - no lie, the Lovecraft twist is what's pulling me in to it! It's giving me a lot of fun stuff to play with as well, working that creepy aspect into my Nature lair :)
@micahjaguar - no lie, the Lovecraft twist is what's pulling me in to it! It's giving me a lot of fun stuff to play with as well, working that creepy aspect into my Nature lair :)
NXy3ZmM.pngnbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png
@CrypticGirl Are you going to breedchange your apprentices? Or are they just going to freak out at Baldwin? :D @LadyRowyn I have one more imbued cube of goo to make and then I'll be ready for the scroll. Which should take... about 10 hours. Ugh. -_- @Karika Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee adorbs! *pets all the dogs!* Also, you must do book edits. *nudges you that way* @VioletWhirlwind Do they look good with vipera?? I haven't checked. o_o @NjordGal Oooh, I hadn't thought about the nature aspect of it. Nature can be totes creepy. o_o Today I have crazy pi-critters: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26996199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269962/26996199_350.png[/img] [/url] Why can I never breed any good looking pies? Ugh. -_- *shakes fist* I am also dutifully trying to be on vacation, but it's hard. The urge to write daily, it is real. o_o
@CrypticGirl Are you going to breedchange your apprentices? Or are they just going to freak out at Baldwin? :D

@LadyRowyn I have one more imbued cube of goo to make and then I'll be ready for the scroll. Which should take... about 10 hours. Ugh. -_-

@Karika Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee adorbs! *pets all the dogs!*
Also, you must do book edits. *nudges you that way*

@VioletWhirlwind Do they look good with vipera?? I haven't checked. o_o

@NjordGal Oooh, I hadn't thought about the nature aspect of it. Nature can be totes creepy. o_o

Today I have crazy pi-critters:

26996199_350.png

Why can I never breed any good looking pies? Ugh. -_- *shakes fist*

I am also dutifully trying to be on vacation, but it's hard. The urge to write daily, it is real. o_o

Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
I have a breed change brewing, but I don't know if I have an adult I want to change. I might have to dig around and find an RTB adult to buy. eta: I found my guy! He'll look like this tomorrow! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=8&breed=14&element=10&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=102&auth=a38cff418b5ddd19a9f4223690921ab2046bf516&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I have a breed change brewing, but I don't know if I have an adult I want to change. I might have to dig around and find an RTB adult to buy.

eta: I found my guy! He'll look like this tomorrow!
dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=8&breed=14&element=10&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=102&auth=a38cff418b5ddd19a9f4223690921ab2046bf516&dummyext=prev.png
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@sadarievenstar That is an AWESOME dragon.

@micahjaguar I finally named the next Young Lord's Servants story Mapmakers in the Mud. And I did a thorough editing pass, but I suspect I might have to balance the pacing some.

*grumble, grumble*
@sadarievenstar That is an AWESOME dragon.

@micahjaguar I finally named the next Young Lord's Servants story Mapmakers in the Mud. And I did a thorough editing pass, but I suspect I might have to balance the pacing some.

*grumble, grumble*
@micahjaguar

I don't think I'll breed change them...but maybe I'll have them bring home a Bogsneak egg. Wouldn't that be something? XD
@micahjaguar

I don't think I'll breed change them...but maybe I'll have them bring home a Bogsneak egg. Wouldn't that be something? XD
@AlphaRaposa Thank you!

So I breed changed my dragon, bred him, booned the nest, and sold the whole clutch within an hour. Even the one that was a nocturne sold! I mean, I didn't make a huge profit because of the boon, but I'm still ahead.

Someone bought one of the girls and is trying to resell her for double what I sold her for. Good luck to them, someone did that with the runes dragons I sold too and they ended up finally selling for less than I sold them for.
@AlphaRaposa Thank you!

So I breed changed my dragon, bred him, booned the nest, and sold the whole clutch within an hour. Even the one that was a nocturne sold! I mean, I didn't make a huge profit because of the boon, but I'm still ahead.

Someone bought one of the girls and is trying to resell her for double what I sold her for. Good luck to them, someone did that with the runes dragons I sold too and they ended up finally selling for less than I sold them for.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@SadariEvenstar I'm not hugely fond of the new breed, but I have to admit that's a very taking dragon there...!

I accidentally started brewing an egg on Day 1 because I didn't realize there was also a scroll, but that worked out because I sold it for 1900 gems. Now I am sort of lazily working on the last few bits I need to brew the scroll, except I have no treasure. Lol. -_-

@AlphaRaposa Mapmakers in the Mud is a fantastic name!

@CrypticGirl That sounds like a fun adventure for them! :D

I am still writing, but at a leisurely pace. It is weird to be doing any work in a leisurely way. Maybe I should start doing a coloring book to keep myself busy. o_O
@SadariEvenstar I'm not hugely fond of the new breed, but I have to admit that's a very taking dragon there...!

I accidentally started brewing an egg on Day 1 because I didn't realize there was also a scroll, but that worked out because I sold it for 1900 gems. Now I am sort of lazily working on the last few bits I need to brew the scroll, except I have no treasure. Lol. -_-

@AlphaRaposa Mapmakers in the Mud is a fantastic name!

@CrypticGirl That sounds like a fun adventure for them! :D

I am still writing, but at a leisurely pace. It is weird to be doing any work in a leisurely way. Maybe I should start doing a coloring book to keep myself busy. o_O
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22