Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of September
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@LadyRowyn Thanks! It was definitely meant to be feelsy haha!

@MawkishMuse No, you weren't rambling at all! I really rarely get in-depth feedback on my writing so that was a pleasant surprise! I was actually kinda regretting putting my work up here because I felt like I was intruding on all the conversations heh. (Most of my peers I show my writing to don't even respond with anything more complex than "^-^" so your response was great!)
@LadyRowyn Thanks! It was definitely meant to be feelsy haha!

@MawkishMuse No, you weren't rambling at all! I really rarely get in-depth feedback on my writing so that was a pleasant surprise! I was actually kinda regretting putting my work up here because I felt like I was intruding on all the conversations heh. (Most of my peers I show my writing to don't even respond with anything more complex than "^-^" so your response was great!)
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
*waves* Hi, all! I was on a semi-hiatus for a while, but I just got back into things. And just in time for.... Ruuuuunes. Love them; love them lots. ^_^ Putting them on this boy inspired me to finally get his bio written. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23703798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237038/23703798_350.png[/img] [/url] And then I gave his older sister her bio as well, and now all the current members of the mirror pack have their bios. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14253446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142535/14253446_350.png[/img] [/url] I also stuck runes on this little new-hatched girl, because she is going to be a Magical Creature (and her father will probably get them too; yes, going at this backward). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26965997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269660/26965997_350.png[/img] [/url] She's got four snip-snop brothers, so if anyone's been wanting a male iri/shim snapper, feel free to take a peek at the back of my lair. ^_^ And...those two bios are about all the writing I've been up to lately. It's been a couple of bad mental health weeks. :( Still keeping positive, though--at least I've done this much! ^_^

*waves* Hi, all! I was on a semi-hiatus for a while, but I just got back into things. And just in time for....

Ruuuuunes.

Love them; love them lots. ^_^ Putting them on this boy inspired me to finally get his bio written.

23703798_350.png

And then I gave his older sister her bio as well, and now all the current members of the mirror pack have their bios.

14253446_350.png

I also stuck runes on this little new-hatched girl, because she is going to be a Magical Creature (and her father will probably get them too; yes, going at this backward).

26965997_350.png

She's got four snip-snop brothers, so if anyone's been wanting a male iri/shim snapper, feel free to take a peek at the back of my lair. ^_^

And...those two bios are about all the writing I've been up to lately. It's been a couple of bad mental health weeks. :( Still keeping positive, though--at least I've done this much! ^_^
MmSftql.png
i'm kinda better now so i'm trying to be more active ;v; you guys are all so sweet today i got excited (and with insomnia,,,,) and i made some bios! ;v; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17455185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174552/17455185_350.png[/img] [/url] *edited hibiscus' Bio *made his Trivia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7449026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74491/7449026_350.png[/img] [/url] *Made his Trivia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21471050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214711/21471050_350.png[/img] [/url] *Made his Bio *had problems with the big bad eNGLISH i'm happy i could do more stuff and i kinda let teon down since most of my OCs are for RP and my rp partner and i had a tiny iny fight.....
i'm kinda better now so i'm trying to be more active ;v; you guys are all so sweet

today i got excited (and with insomnia,,,,) and i made some bios! ;v;

17455185_350.png

*edited hibiscus' Bio
*made his Trivia

7449026_350.png

*Made his Trivia

21471050_350.png

*Made his Bio
*had problems with the big bad eNGLISH

i'm happy i could do more stuff
and i kinda let teon down since most of my OCs are for RP and my rp partner and i had a tiny iny fight.....
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@velvetpaws aaa hi!! I loved your dregs, specially Miruvor 0: His runes makes him look greAT
@velvetpaws aaa hi!! I loved your dregs, specially Miruvor 0: His runes makes him look greAT
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@PlatinumDream
Well that's good! ;v; I'm a bit of a review monster, so when people don't say much about my writing, I start poking them with questions. I'm probably kinda annoying about it. Ha ha... ^_^" So I always try and say the most I can about a work I like ;v; I'm glad it wasn't rambling! (That's no good! Writers need more than just a "^-^" to work with ;~; I hope your peers get a little more expressive!).

@Velvetpaws
Wow, your Runes dragons look lovely! ;u; I'm glad everybody seems to like the new gene. I joined around the Thylacine era, so I'm not used to seeing such a positive response from the community (people had a lot of disagreements about Thyla ^^). I just wrote four bios this week and felt burnt out, so two is a good amount! ;v; Writing a little bit is still writing, so good job keeping up the consistency! Hope your weeks get better!

@iniquidade
Yay, more bios! ;v; It looks like it's bio month for everybody! I'm glad you didn't let the big bad English keep you from writing. I'm not sure if the language and I agreed about the bios I wrote or not :') I'll have to go back and grammar-check mine later. And I hope things get better between you and your RP buddy ;u; Teon's still a lovely dragon and character, no matter what!
@PlatinumDream
Well that's good! ;v; I'm a bit of a review monster, so when people don't say much about my writing, I start poking them with questions. I'm probably kinda annoying about it. Ha ha... ^_^" So I always try and say the most I can about a work I like ;v; I'm glad it wasn't rambling! (That's no good! Writers need more than just a "^-^" to work with ;~; I hope your peers get a little more expressive!).

@Velvetpaws
Wow, your Runes dragons look lovely! ;u; I'm glad everybody seems to like the new gene. I joined around the Thylacine era, so I'm not used to seeing such a positive response from the community (people had a lot of disagreements about Thyla ^^). I just wrote four bios this week and felt burnt out, so two is a good amount! ;v; Writing a little bit is still writing, so good job keeping up the consistency! Hope your weeks get better!

@iniquidade
Yay, more bios! ;v; It looks like it's bio month for everybody! I'm glad you didn't let the big bad English keep you from writing. I'm not sure if the language and I agreed about the bios I wrote or not :') I'll have to go back and grammar-check mine later. And I hope things get better between you and your RP buddy ;u; Teon's still a lovely dragon and character, no matter what!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@SocialBookWorm @MawkishMuse Baldwin mutated again! (...I think...) If my eyes aren't deceiveing me this late at night...I think his headfin has gotten bigger...and he's lost (what was left of) his nosehorn.
@SocialBookWorm @MawkishMuse Baldwin mutated again! (...I think...) If my eyes aren't deceiveing me this late at night...I think his headfin has gotten bigger...and he's lost (what was left of) his nosehorn.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
It looks like he's grown a couple of teeth, too. =O
It looks like he's grown a couple of teeth, too. =O
@Karika I think I am just terrified by the idea of putting that much cash into pixel dragons. o_o;;;

It is kind of nice to think of 1600 words as slacking. But I only did 1100 words yesterday and I am afraid today will be EVEN WORSE because I have a bunch of non-writing stuff to do and agh. I should be writing NOW but I'm frittering time on the chat instead because I love you all.

It's also ironic that the scenes-I-didn't-want-to-write were more motivating than the ones I did. Because I was all "I gotta get past this stuff to the good stuff!" And now I'm like "No need to rush through the good stuff! I should savor it." Brain, you're weird.

And yay for doggie company? n_n Also, I want to come over to your place for dinner!

@AlphaRaposa Whoa, half your lair! Now that's a clean-out! I should do one of those. I'm up to over 100 permadragons. ;_; Anyway, I look forward to your stories of the transition! That's a big change, after you've been in Fire for 3+ years!

*shivers at Gadget's bio* Eeeeeee! So exciting and also terrifying nooooo don't die Flamewing Forge! D:

@MawkishMuse I think my favorite thing about Nanowrimo is that all my friends start talking about writing while it's going on. I found the actual website kind of useless the one time I signed up for it, but I like the camaraderie of writing during Nano.

@VioletWhirlwind OK, a line-art changing tert would be AWESOME. I mean, we kinda got one with spines, but something more dramatic would be neat.

@PlatinumDream Yeah, feedback is always hard to come by. :|

@velvetpaws Runes is gorgeous! I've been stalking the marketplace for it because Light has dominance this week, but no luck so far. Miruvor is so handsome. And he sounds like he'd make a good father if you bred him ....

@iniquidade Glad you're feeling better! *giggles at Claws* Crazy cat dragon! He needs some of the cat apparel. :D Azure has such a mournful bio. The picture of the person with his head being forced down is terribly appropriate for him.

@CrypticGirl I feel like I need to keep an eye on Baldwin now to see what else happens to him!

Well, I seem to have frittered away as much time as I can on FR without going to the coliseum. I'm at Panera, where I like to hang out and write/draw/color. I left my usual sketchbook at home by mistake (oops) so I should either write or go home. I should not go read Twitter for 45 minutes. Should. Not.

(let's see if I do).
@Karika I think I am just terrified by the idea of putting that much cash into pixel dragons. o_o;;;

It is kind of nice to think of 1600 words as slacking. But I only did 1100 words yesterday and I am afraid today will be EVEN WORSE because I have a bunch of non-writing stuff to do and agh. I should be writing NOW but I'm frittering time on the chat instead because I love you all.

It's also ironic that the scenes-I-didn't-want-to-write were more motivating than the ones I did. Because I was all "I gotta get past this stuff to the good stuff!" And now I'm like "No need to rush through the good stuff! I should savor it." Brain, you're weird.

And yay for doggie company? n_n Also, I want to come over to your place for dinner!

@AlphaRaposa Whoa, half your lair! Now that's a clean-out! I should do one of those. I'm up to over 100 permadragons. ;_; Anyway, I look forward to your stories of the transition! That's a big change, after you've been in Fire for 3+ years!

*shivers at Gadget's bio* Eeeeeee! So exciting and also terrifying nooooo don't die Flamewing Forge! D:

@MawkishMuse I think my favorite thing about Nanowrimo is that all my friends start talking about writing while it's going on. I found the actual website kind of useless the one time I signed up for it, but I like the camaraderie of writing during Nano.

@VioletWhirlwind OK, a line-art changing tert would be AWESOME. I mean, we kinda got one with spines, but something more dramatic would be neat.

@PlatinumDream Yeah, feedback is always hard to come by. :|

@velvetpaws Runes is gorgeous! I've been stalking the marketplace for it because Light has dominance this week, but no luck so far. Miruvor is so handsome. And he sounds like he'd make a good father if you bred him ....

@iniquidade Glad you're feeling better! *giggles at Claws* Crazy cat dragon! He needs some of the cat apparel. :D Azure has such a mournful bio. The picture of the person with his head being forced down is terribly appropriate for him.

@CrypticGirl I feel like I need to keep an eye on Baldwin now to see what else happens to him!

Well, I seem to have frittered away as much time as I can on FR without going to the coliseum. I'm at Panera, where I like to hang out and write/draw/color. I left my usual sketchbook at home by mistake (oops) so I should either write or go home. I should not go read Twitter for 45 minutes. Should. Not.

(let's see if I do).
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
Okay, here's the great Diaspora! The following dragons are available for adoption by other story-telling clans -
Antimony
Filigree and Morganite (father and daughter combo)
Arc
Ember's unnamed daughter (skydancer with same colors)
Clay
Finnick
Lance
Sinhalite
Psilomelane
Pritchel
Mordant
Ginger
Margery
Mica

Spark and Celestine are going off to serve Flamecaller directly.

So, if somebody wants to "rescue" one of my pretties, please say so! Otherwise, they're going to get exalted sometime this week. This is pay-what-you-want rehoming.
@ladyrowyn I guess it's not actually HALF, but it feels like it. It's a big list, with some long cherished dragons on it.

Also, anybody who's on Twitter, I've started doing a weekly world-building question for people to answer. My Twitter handle is AlphaRaposa, and I'm asking the questions under the #WWB tag. If you're setting things up for NaNo, or just working on a settling, feel free to join in.
Okay, here's the great Diaspora! The following dragons are available for adoption by other story-telling clans -
Antimony
Filigree and Morganite (father and daughter combo)
Arc
Ember's unnamed daughter (skydancer with same colors)
Clay
Finnick
Lance
Sinhalite
Psilomelane
Pritchel
Mordant
Ginger
Margery
Mica

Spark and Celestine are going off to serve Flamecaller directly.

So, if somebody wants to "rescue" one of my pretties, please say so! Otherwise, they're going to get exalted sometime this week. This is pay-what-you-want rehoming.
@ladyrowyn I guess it's not actually HALF, but it feels like it. It's a big list, with some long cherished dragons on it.

Also, anybody who's on Twitter, I've started doing a weekly world-building question for people to answer. My Twitter handle is AlphaRaposa, and I'm asking the questions under the #WWB tag. If you're setting things up for NaNo, or just working on a settling, feel free to join in.
@MawkishMuse aaaaaa thank you so much!! you are really sweet ;v;
and your stuff is always really good, i will gladly read them! i just can't really help with grammar since i'm a potato brain tbh ):

@LadyRowyn thank you ;v;;; !! i really wanted the cat apparel but they look so expensive,,,,,, i'm thinking about making a art shop but tbh i know 0 to none about pricing and i got a low self esteem about my stuff tbh
so poor claws will stay catless for a while,,, -pat him-
And yea, poor azure only knows about following rules. the poor thing feels so lost now that the king is gone ):
@MawkishMuse aaaaaa thank you so much!! you are really sweet ;v;
and your stuff is always really good, i will gladly read them! i just can't really help with grammar since i'm a potato brain tbh ):

@LadyRowyn thank you ;v;;; !! i really wanted the cat apparel but they look so expensive,,,,,, i'm thinking about making a art shop but tbh i know 0 to none about pricing and i got a low self esteem about my stuff tbh
so poor claws will stay catless for a while,,, -pat him-
And yea, poor azure only knows about following rules. the poor thing feels so lost now that the king is gone ):
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22