Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 171 172
[center] I love how powerful and lizardlike these new critters are! Like a goanna or a komodo dragon, with a neck frill like an iguana. Absolutely thrilled with 'em. Nice job art team! [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6cg92gsFn1ryiagzo1_500.gif[/img][/center]
I love how powerful and lizardlike these new critters are! Like a goanna or a komodo dragon, with a neck frill like an iguana. Absolutely thrilled with 'em. Nice job art team!

tumblr_m6cg92gsFn1ryiagzo1_500.gif
Very nice update indeed! :) I really like the new dragon breed and it seems that I finally have to start brewing... :'D It's also a wonderful surprise that the corsair sets are stocking again, thank you so much! OwO
Very nice update indeed! :) I really like the new dragon breed and it seems that I finally have to start brewing... :'D It's also a wonderful surprise that the corsair sets are stocking again, thank you so much! OwO
3177.pngXqBX3fV.png3175.png
When u staff come home and maek hte new breed
When u staff come home and maek hte new breed
tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Too Gay to Live
tumblr_ocsg830x251vynbodo2_75sq.gif
Too Bitter to Die

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
OMG YES wasn't expecting this, eeeeeee!!!
OMG YES wasn't expecting this, eeeeeee!!!
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
heres hoping the breed scrolls and eggs don't get cycled out before I get to rank sixteen XD
heres hoping the breed scrolls and eggs don't get cycled out before I get to rank sixteen XD
@NorthSong
Aww~ thanks for pointing that out~ :D all worries have been evaporated~ (the cute *I find it cute, really, I do~* satin/velvet cushion for it to sit on is a nice touch~ >w<)
@NorthSong
Aww~ thanks for pointing that out~ :D all worries have been evaporated~ (the cute *I find it cute, really, I do~* satin/velvet cushion for it to sit on is a nice touch~ >w<)
Lichtdrache.gif
It pains me I am only level six. ; - ;

This might actually be my favorite breed on the site now. <33
It pains me I am only level six. ; - ;

This might actually be my favorite breed on the site now. <33
YES!! I love the new clothing!!
YES!! I love the new clothing!!
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
Awww they are great!! Thank you soooo much!
Awww they are great!! Thank you soooo much!
screams!! This is amazing i love them!
screams!! This is amazing i love them!
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 171 172