Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 172
Wow! So cool!

I'm not even level six yet! How do you even?
Wow! So cool!

I'm not even level six yet! How do you even?
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
yay!!
yay!!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
It's so ugly i love it
It's so ugly i love it
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
Based on the creation lore, I totally need to make one and name it Flash (the whole lightning striking the cauldron contents origin thing is just too perfect to resist as The Flash was created when lightning struck chemicals in his lab).

Just need to get my hands on the right color combo dragon, then save up for the gene scrolls and wearables to make him all spiffy and heroic looking.
Based on the creation lore, I totally need to make one and name it Flash (the whole lightning striking the cauldron contents origin thing is just too perfect to resist as The Flash was created when lightning struck chemicals in his lab).

Just need to get my hands on the right color combo dragon, then save up for the gene scrolls and wearables to make him all spiffy and heroic looking.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I love my fat weird spiky lizard children
I love my fat weird spiky lizard children
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
THANK YOU BOSSDAD AND SHADYMUM THEY'RE THE SAME RARITY AS SKYDANCERS
THANK YOU BOSSDAD AND SHADYMUM THEY'RE THE SAME RARITY AS SKYDANCERS
VAAnkLY.png
oh my god what
give me one of these now i dont want to waste my money
oh my god what
give me one of these now i dont want to waste my money
Omg now I can get rid of all my plants. I have very few plant eaters and will need many of these dragons.
Omg now I can get rid of all my plants. I have very few plant eaters and will need many of these dragons.
this is the first time i'm around for a new breed!! i'm so excited!!!!! but i didn't get super into alchemy till like 2 weeks ago so i'm only almost to level 5 >.< ah well, keep level grinding...
this is the first time i'm around for a new breed!! i'm so excited!!!!! but i didn't get super into alchemy till like 2 weeks ago so i'm only almost to level 5 >.< ah well, keep level grinding...
So EXCITED!
So EXCITED!
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 172