Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAF] Silver's Stars - Speedy, Sprite
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 242 243
Another Slytherin here. In literally every House test I've taken I turn out Slytherin.

And I'm sure dragons existed in some form in the past. There's stories of dragons in basically every culture to ever exist. It's ridiculous to believe that miscellaneous fossils, that are never mentioned in any ancient texts, could inspire civilizations around the world to come up with similar stories about firebreathing reptiles. Sometimes I'm baffled by the explanations scientists come up with to explain certain things.
Another Slytherin here. In literally every House test I've taken I turn out Slytherin.

And I'm sure dragons existed in some form in the past. There's stories of dragons in basically every culture to ever exist. It's ridiculous to believe that miscellaneous fossils, that are never mentioned in any ancient texts, could inspire civilizations around the world to come up with similar stories about firebreathing reptiles. Sometimes I'm baffled by the explanations scientists come up with to explain certain things.
Despite the fact that I love all things dragon, I don't really think that they ever existed. They are fantasy creatures on the same level of existance as fairies and ancient gods. Someone probably just saw dinosaur bones or a lizard and probably started dreaming...
Despite the fact that I love all things dragon, I don't really think that they ever existed. They are fantasy creatures on the same level of existance as fairies and ancient gods. Someone probably just saw dinosaur bones or a lizard and probably started dreaming...
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
My Harry Potter house is Hufflepuff and I wouldn't have it any other way. <3 My house fits me perfectly!
My Harry Potter house is Hufflepuff and I wouldn't have it any other way. <3 My house fits me perfectly!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
My house is Ravenclaw and I wouldn't change it! I'm a very curious person and love learning things for the heck of it.
My house is Ravenclaw and I wouldn't change it! I'm a very curious person and love learning things for the heck of it.
Pick ONE question and answer it. Answering both is optional but will not grant you extra tickets.

1: What is your Harry Potter house? Do you wish it were something else?

Ravenclaw, and I love it and it's perfect for me, because WIZARD KNOWLEDGE, YAAAASSS.

2: Do you believe dragons once existed in our world?

As awesome as that would have been, nah, they did not exist bruh. However, dinosaurs did, and that in itself is rad enough.
Pick ONE question and answer it. Answering both is optional but will not grant you extra tickets.

1: What is your Harry Potter house? Do you wish it were something else?

Ravenclaw, and I love it and it's perfect for me, because WIZARD KNOWLEDGE, YAAAASSS.

2: Do you believe dragons once existed in our world?

As awesome as that would have been, nah, they did not exist bruh. However, dinosaurs did, and that in itself is rad enough.
I'm pretty sure my Harry Potter house would be Ravenclaw, and I'm pretty happy with that choice. I have a somewhat more jaundiced view of the house system now than when I first read the books, but I'm still fond of the idea of a house devoted to knowledge. Also it's blue, and how can that go wrong?
I'm pretty sure my Harry Potter house would be Ravenclaw, and I'm pretty happy with that choice. I have a somewhat more jaundiced view of the house system now than when I first read the books, but I'm still fond of the idea of a house devoted to knowledge. Also it's blue, and how can that go wrong?
I am Slythrin 100%. I do not care if I am evil or good as long as I get to sleep in the dungeon :)
I am Slythrin 100%. I do not care if I am evil or good as long as I get to sleep in the dungeon :)
waUHeHl.png
I'm a proud Ravenclaw! If I had to be something else, it would be a Hufflepuff, although I'm glad to be in Ravenclaw. :3
I'm a proud Ravenclaw! If I had to be something else, it would be a Hufflepuff, although I'm glad to be in Ravenclaw. :3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1:

I'm in Ravenclaw for sure. I've always felt that I would fit in perfectly with that house.
1:

I'm in Ravenclaw for sure. I've always felt that I would fit in perfectly with that house.
Slytherin. I was disappointed at first but my literal response was that I could look up the answers to get the one I want and that is a very Slytherin response.
Slytherin. I was disappointed at first but my literal response was that I could look up the answers to get the one I want and that is a very Slytherin response.
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 242 243