Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | "Different" Coli Grinding :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[size=2][i]I'mmmmm baaaccckkkkk :3[/i] << New avatar derg and vista :3 [/size=2] [b][color=blue]LOOKING TO HIRE SOMEONE TO REVAMP/RECODE THIS THREAD! PM WITH LINKS TO EXAMPLES OF PAST WORK IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS FURTHER! :D [/color=blue][/b] [color=green]We're Open![/color=green] ------------- Hello everyone! Sudama here. This is going to be a bit of a..... [i]different[/i] Coliseum Grinding shop for a while. This shop will be based around [i][b]bribes[/b][/i]. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1241354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12414/1241354_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ----------------- [b](Scroll to the bottom for items I accept)[/b] [i][u][b]Here's how this works:[/b][/u][/i] [b]1.)[/b] You will be allowed to keep [b]ALL[/b] of the loot from the grinding. [b]Yes, even if I get an egg/apparel/etc.[/b] Am I going to complain if you send something back (such as plants) because you just have too many? No. Do I expect anything? Nope. :) That is the fun of this style of grinding! Also, I have a list of major wins down below if you'd like to see some examples of what individuals have gotten from my service! :D I don't cheat you out of items, or time. (In fact, if I feel you have too little for your hours, I oftentimes go overtime!) [b]2.)[/b] Since I am normally closed during festivals, normal slots do not include festival currency/ festival chests/etc. THESE SPECIAL TIME SLOTS WILL BE HARDER TO BRIBE FOR AND MUST BE SPECIFIED!!!!! [b]3.)[/b]You fill out the form below telling me what you want done and offer a payment, then I'll reply with a PM containing the title REQUEST APPROVED or REQUEST DENIED (in a bit of a nicer way than all caps cx). If denied, a brief explanation will be attached. [b]4.)[/b]IF I step away from my computer, I pause the stopwatch so that no time is wasted. ^-^ [b]5.)[/b] I will only be accepting up to 7 hours of a queue per week unless time permits it, so bribe away. :3 (Queue limit resets along with Dominance) [b]6.)[/b] Orders placed within a dom period will be completed before the next dom tally unless placed within the last 24 hours of any given push, then they may be completed within 24 hours after the tally. [b]7*)[/b ]I [b]WILL NOT[/b] be grinding the [u]Golem Workshop[/u]. I do not have a healer that can handle their attacks and there would be very few drops as I'm not used to the venue's opponents. Did I mention I test run other services? Yes, I usually test each new coli grinding service at least once to compare the number of drops to my own. So, if you saw me at your own service once, you know why I was there. :3 [u][b]PLEASE SEND PAYMENT VIA A TWO-WAY CR. THE LOOT IS SENT IN MY SIDE OF THE CR. Any extras will be attached in a delivery CR.[/b] [i](as of 3/12/16)[/i][/u] [center] ------------------- [b][u][i]Queued Hours for This Week [/i](Dom. week of 11/20)[/u] : [color=green]0[/color=green]/6 [/b] [b][color=green]AVAILABLE![/color=green][/b] Please use the order form below: (copy and paste) [center] [code] [left][color=red][u]BRIBE[/u] Coliseum Grinding Order Form[/color=red] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Name of Coliseum Venue:[/b] [b]Time (hours): [/b] [b][color=red]BRIBE[/color=red] Offered: [/b] @TheMythOfBeauty [/left][/code][/center] --------------- [b][u]AWAITING CR CONFIRMATION:[/u][/b] 1.) none [b][u]CURRENTLY WORKING ON[/u]:[/b] 1.) none :D [u][b]Waiting List[/b] [/u] 1.) -- 2.) -- 3.) -- [u][b]Next Week's Ping List[/b][/u] 1.) DefyingDestiny 2.) Osa 3.) taylerzy 4.) Kilien 5.)Amut 6.) SophiaTheMostFab 7.) queerprince 8.) Mediumdee 9.) Munakata 10.) FawnlingPrince (Priority. Missed pinglist addition) 11.) scribblingface 12.) toastings 13.) TheStormCatcher 14.) voidpup [b][u]BANK HOURS:[/u] Lunila - 2 hours [/b] ------------------ [b]DROPS OF FAME:[/b] [i][u]Godot[/u] [/i] - 2 Hours - [u][Item=crystalhide jester][/u] [i][u]KarkatSizemore[/u][/i] - 2 Hours - [Item=soft pink silk scarf] [i][u]Kaelum[/u][/i] - 1 Hour* - [Item=Cleaver] [i][u]frenklle[/u][/i] - 1 Hour - [Item=soft pink arm silks] [i][u]Osa[/u][/i] - 2 Hours - [Item=cumulus crate] [i][u]queerprince[/u][/i] - 2 Hours - [Item=soft pink wing silks] [i][u]WynterDragen[/u][/i] - 2 Hours** - [item=vista: boreal wood] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [i][u]WynterDragen[/u][/i] - 2 Hours **[item=rally] (+Veteran's Shoulder Scars) [i][u]Munakata[/u][/i] - 3 Hours [item=soft pink silk scarf] *2 hours total. 1 for that specific venue. **4 hours total. 2 for that specific venue. -------------------------- [b][size=4]ITEMS I LIKE[/size=4][/b] Items I hoard: (Least Priority) [Item=Perfect Skipping Stone][Item=Wildwood Owlet][Item=Sakura Owlet] Baldwin Goop: [item=green goo][item=green ooze][Item=green sludge][Item=white slime][item=black slime][item=copper muck][Item=gold muck] Baldwin Mats: [item=cinnamon][item=green shoots][item=royal oyster][item=olympia oyster][item=green-throated skink][item=weird purple skink][item=juvenile prairie skink] Swipp: (Got more cool Swipp components? Just ask if I'm interested.) [item=opal cobra][item=onyx cobra][Item=Amethyst Striker][Item=Emerald Striker][Item=Winter wolf pelt][Item=diamond ring][Item=emerald ring][item=ruby ring][item=canopic jar][item=Ermine][Item=ferret] Other Things to Offer: Festival Currency (remember, if you happen to get a normal slot during festivals, I don't give you these items!), UM Accents, Junk Familiars (bulk), Junk Apparel (bulk), Eggs + Vistas (yes, I accept things I could just find myself), Gilded Treasure Chests, Iron Treasure Chests, [b]Any[/b] gene/breed change scrolls, etc. :3 I currently need skink the most, so treasure for brewing is much appreciated! (And for a bogsneak egg... I neeeeddddd a bog bby to cherish!) Don't have anything from these lists? Don't worry! You can bribe me with other valuable items as well as [b]Treasure & Gems[/b]. However, please don't make currency your pure offer unless it is astounding. This is meant to be a service where almost anyone can get grinding if they search through their hoard enough! June 26th, 2016 Edit: I am [i]not[/i] interested in [i]festival[/i] skins or coliseum boss familiars for the most part! My apologies for any inconvenience! ------------------ [center][size=4][color=pink]<3 Want to know an expensive secret of how to override slot limits? c; [/size=4][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12771664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127717/12771664_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] -------------- [b]My Leveling Service Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708739/1 My Dragon Sales Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1734638/1 [s]Level 25 XXX Auction Thread: [/s] [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1758721/1[/url][/b]
I'mmmmm baaaccckkkkk :3

<< New avatar derg and vista :3

LOOKING TO HIRE SOMEONE TO REVAMP/RECODE THIS THREAD! PM WITH LINKS TO EXAMPLES OF PAST WORK IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS FURTHER! :D

We're Open!

Hello everyone! Sudama here. This is going to be a bit of a..... different Coliseum Grinding shop for a while. This shop will be based around bribes.

(Scroll to the bottom for items I accept)

Here's how this works:
1.) You will be allowed to keep ALL of the loot from the grinding. Yes, even if I get an egg/apparel/etc. Am I going to complain if you send something back (such as plants) because you just have too many? No. Do I expect anything? Nope. :) That is the fun of this style of grinding! Also, I have a list of major wins down below if you'd like to see some examples of what individuals have gotten from my service! :D I don't cheat you out of items, or time. (In fact, if I feel you have too little for your hours, I oftentimes go overtime!)
2.) Since I am normally closed during festivals, normal slots do not include festival currency/ festival chests/etc. THESE SPECIAL TIME SLOTS WILL BE HARDER TO BRIBE FOR AND MUST BE SPECIFIED!!!!!
3.)You fill out the form below telling me what you want done and offer a payment, then I'll reply with a PM containing the title REQUEST APPROVED or REQUEST DENIED (in a bit of a nicer way than all caps cx). If denied, a brief explanation will be attached.
4.)IF I step away from my computer, I pause the stopwatch so that no time is wasted. ^-^
5.) I will only be accepting up to 7 hours of a queue per week unless time permits it, so bribe away. :3 (Queue limit resets along with Dominance)

6.) Orders placed within a dom period will be completed before the next dom tally unless placed within the last 24 hours of any given push, then they may be completed within 24 hours after the tally.

7*)I WILL NOT be grinding the Golem Workshop. I do not have a healer that can handle their attacks and there would be very few drops as I'm not used to the venue's opponents.

Did I mention I test run other services? Yes, I usually test each new coli grinding service at least once to compare the number of drops to my own. So, if you saw me at your own service once, you know why I was there. :3

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT VIA A TWO-WAY CR. THE LOOT IS SENT IN MY SIDE OF THE CR. Any extras will be attached in a delivery CR. (as of 3/12/16)

Queued Hours for This Week (Dom. week of 11/20) : 0/6

AVAILABLE!

Please use the order form below: (copy and paste)
Code:
[left][color=red][u]BRIBE[/u] Coliseum Grinding Order Form[/color=red] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Name of Coliseum Venue:[/b] [b]Time (hours): [/b] [b][color=red]BRIBE[/color=red] Offered: [/b] @TheMythOfBeauty [/left]

AWAITING CR CONFIRMATION:
1.) none

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
1.) none :D

Waiting List
1.) --
2.) --
3.) --

Next Week's Ping List
1.) DefyingDestiny
2.) Osa
3.) taylerzy
4.) Kilien
5.)Amut
6.) SophiaTheMostFab
7.) queerprince
8.) Mediumdee
9.) Munakata
10.) FawnlingPrince (Priority. Missed pinglist addition)
11.) scribblingface
12.) toastings
13.) TheStormCatcher
14.) voidpup

BANK HOURS:
Lunila - 2 hours

DROPS OF FAME:
Godot - 2 Hours - Crystalhide Jester
KarkatSizemore - 2 Hours - Soft Pink Silk Scarf
Kaelum - 1 Hour* - Cleaver
frenklle - 1 Hour - Soft Pink Arm Silks
Osa - 2 Hours - Cumulus Crate
queerprince - 2 Hours - Soft Pink Wing Silks
WynterDragen - 2 Hours** - Vista: Boreal Wood Unhatched Lightning Egg
WynterDragen - 2 Hours ** Rally (+Veteran's Shoulder Scars)
Munakata - 3 Hours Soft Pink Silk Scarf

*2 hours total. 1 for that specific venue.
**4 hours total. 2 for that specific venue.

ITEMS I LIKE

Items I hoard: (Least Priority)
Perfect Skipping Stone Wildwood Owlet Sakura Owlet

Baldwin Goop:
Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge White Slime Black Slime Copper Muck Gold Muck

Baldwin Mats:
Cinnamon Green Shoots Royal Oyster Olympia Oyster Green-throated Skink Weird Purple Skink Juvenile Prairie Skink

Swipp: (Got more cool Swipp components? Just ask if I'm interested.)
Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra Amethyst Striker Emerald Striker Winter Wolf Pelt Diamond Ring Emerald Ring Ruby Ring Canopic Jar Ermine Ferret

Other Things to Offer:
Festival Currency (remember, if you happen to get a normal slot during festivals, I don't give you these items!), UM Accents, Junk Familiars (bulk), Junk Apparel (bulk), Eggs + Vistas (yes, I accept things I could just find myself), Gilded Treasure Chests, Iron Treasure Chests, Any gene/breed change scrolls, etc. :3 I currently need skink the most, so treasure for brewing is much appreciated! (And for a bogsneak egg... I neeeeddddd a bog bby to cherish!)

Don't have anything from these lists? Don't worry! You can bribe me with other valuable items as well as Treasure & Gems. However, please don't make currency your pure offer unless it is astounding. This is meant to be a service where almost anyone can get grinding if they search through their hoard enough!

June 26th, 2016 Edit: I am not interested in festival skins or coliseum boss familiars for the most part! My apologies for any inconvenience!

<3
Want to know an expensive secret of how to override slot limits? c;

My Leveling Service Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708739/1
My Dragon Sales Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1734638/1
Level 25 XXX Auction Thread:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1758721/1

@TheMythOfBeauty Do you know how much you're looking for per hour?
@TheMythOfBeauty Do you know how much you're looking for per hour?
comet_ribbon.pngIN3qoA3.gifcEjsO1m.gifoJC4UAD.gifnight_sword.png
@Moofe

I haven't done anything like this before, so just make an offer!
@Moofe

I haven't done anything like this before, so just make an offer!
Bump <3
Bump <3
Bump <3
Bump <3
Bump <3
Bump <3
Coliseum Grinding Order Form
Username: @tompollicle
Name of Coliseum Venue: Kelp Beds
Time (hours/minutes): 3 hours
Payment Offered: 75kt
@TheMythOfBeauty

I think the standard amount people pay for an hour of grinding like this is somewhere between 20kt and 25kt? Or at least that's the amount I've paid previously.
Coliseum Grinding Order Form
Username: @tompollicle
Name of Coliseum Venue: Kelp Beds
Time (hours/minutes): 3 hours
Payment Offered: 75kt
@TheMythOfBeauty

I think the standard amount people pay for an hour of grinding like this is somewhere between 20kt and 25kt? Or at least that's the amount I've paid previously.
L8mhHcd.png
@TheMythOfBeauty

Username- ThunderShock
Venue- Boreal Wood
Time- 2 hours
Payment- 50kt

does this work? 25kt is about the average price
@TheMythOfBeauty

Username- ThunderShock
Venue- Boreal Wood
Time- 2 hours
Payment- 50kt

does this work? 25kt is about the average price
@tompollicle

@ThunderShock

Offers accepted if you don't mind waiting two hours and five hours respectively! (I have to go do RL stuff for around 2 hours, but I'm available to do the five hours grinding total after)

Let me know if that works!
@tompollicle

@ThunderShock

Offers accepted if you don't mind waiting two hours and five hours respectively! (I have to go do RL stuff for around 2 hours, but I'm available to do the five hours grinding total after)

Let me know if that works!
@Moofe

I've been informed that the base price is 25kT/hour if you're still interested. However, I'm booked for the next 7 hours if the two users I was pinged by are still interested.
@Moofe

I've been informed that the base price is 25kT/hour if you're still interested. However, I'm booked for the next 7 hours if the two users I was pinged by are still interested.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26