Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAF] Silver's Stars - Speedy, Sprite
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 242 243
2: Do you believe dragons once existed in our world?

Dragons? Do you mean dinosaurs? If so, yes, but not the types thta breathe fire and whatnot.
2: Do you believe dragons once existed in our world?

Dragons? Do you mean dinosaurs? If so, yes, but not the types thta breathe fire and whatnot.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
Oh, I'm a Ravenclaw all the way. I think most autists are (though my sibling @Terrone, who's also on the spectrum, is a Slytherin). We tend towards bookishness and intense focus on researching whatever our particular interests are, and that's basically the definition of a Ravenclaw.
Oh, I'm a Ravenclaw all the way. I think most autists are (though my sibling @Terrone, who's also on the spectrum, is a Slytherin). We tend towards bookishness and intense focus on researching whatever our particular interests are, and that's basically the definition of a Ravenclaw.
...Q2qxxGt.png
Oops. Missed the other question about superpowers. Oh well.

As for this question, my house is Ravenclaw in the couple of tests I've taken, although not by a huge amount. I think it's rather fitting, all things considered. I sort of wished initially that I could be something else, but I'm perfectly happy in my house. It suits me.

And I know it awards me no extra points, but I do think it's entirely possible that dragons existed once, or possibly even still do exist. I guess it kind of depends on what you call a dragon. There were pterodactyls and stuff, after all, and there are things like thunderbirds, so who's to say dragons aren't real, too? Humans definitely don't know everything, and maybe they disappeared so long ago there aren't any fossils or something. So while I don't think it's necessarily likely that they existed, especially not according to the typical product of our imagination, I'm certain that they could have existed at some point, in some form.
Oops. Missed the other question about superpowers. Oh well.

As for this question, my house is Ravenclaw in the couple of tests I've taken, although not by a huge amount. I think it's rather fitting, all things considered. I sort of wished initially that I could be something else, but I'm perfectly happy in my house. It suits me.

And I know it awards me no extra points, but I do think it's entirely possible that dragons existed once, or possibly even still do exist. I guess it kind of depends on what you call a dragon. There were pterodactyls and stuff, after all, and there are things like thunderbirds, so who's to say dragons aren't real, too? Humans definitely don't know everything, and maybe they disappeared so long ago there aren't any fossils or something. So while I don't think it's necessarily likely that they existed, especially not according to the typical product of our imagination, I'm certain that they could have existed at some point, in some form.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Bump!
Bump!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@SilverDeath
I'll join the raffle! :3
throws money at you and dramatically rolls away
@SilverDeath
I'll join the raffle! :3
throws money at you and dramatically rolls away
I was sorted into Slytherin! And I love it. If I was ever to change houses it would be to Ravenclaw because I relate so much to that house.
I was sorted into Slytherin! And I love it. If I was ever to change houses it would be to Ravenclaw because I relate so much to that house.
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
I am ravenclaw and I'm super happy about that. I could easily lean Slytherin's way... but there something about the cool analytics with this house. But my friends, all Slytherin.... (perhaps I just want to be different)
I am ravenclaw and I'm super happy about that. I could easily lean Slytherin's way... but there something about the cool analytics with this house. But my friends, all Slytherin.... (perhaps I just want to be different)
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
I don't think it's probable that dragons ever existed but I would say that it's possible. Sure we've never found any fossil evidence of giant flying reptiles having lived during the same time as humans... but an absence of evidence is not the same as evidence of absence. And the fire-breathing is really really unlikely but on the other hand there are things like bombardier beetles in nature so who knows? *w*
I don't think it's probable that dragons ever existed but I would say that it's possible. Sure we've never found any fossil evidence of giant flying reptiles having lived during the same time as humans... but an absence of evidence is not the same as evidence of absence. And the fire-breathing is really really unlikely but on the other hand there are things like bombardier beetles in nature so who knows? *w*
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
bump
bump
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
Question 2:

Well... I guess they must have done? Where would the idea have come from anyways? It had to have originated from somewhere right? How did all these varied dragons come into being; if it was just an idea someone had then al the dragons would look like that one idea as it would be the 'correct' image of it.
Question 2:

Well... I guess they must have done? Where would the idea have come from anyways? It had to have originated from somewhere right? How did all these varied dragons come into being; if it was just an idea someone had then al the dragons would look like that one idea as it would be the 'correct' image of it.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 242 243