Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Cooldown Boon
1 2 3 4
While I've love such a thing for breeding projects, I feel this would crash the market on new genes rapidly, so no support.
While I've love such a thing for breeding projects, I feel this would crash the market on new genes rapidly, so no support.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
I, personally, think there should be something like this. However, I think instead of removing the time altogether, it should literally be cut in half. Say, for example, a Nocturne just bred. They have a 30 day breeding time. If I used the item, then it's now 15. Now, I shouldn't be allowed to use that item again on that specific dragon until after it breeds again. I just believe a month is extremely long to wait and that it should be cut in half INSTEAD of being immediately removed. I can see how it can easily ruin the flow of the game, but if you make it come with a potion sickness, then I feel like it would make things easier.

Edit: And why not also make it buyable with coins? Example, make it around 200 gems yet also 20000 coins, but, if the person does not have real life cash to spend, but they have plenty of time, then they could play on the Fairgrounds, gather items and sell those(at the expense of feeding their dragons), and so forth, then they could spend it on one. With the potion sickness implemented and if it's just cut in half, then I believe it could be easy to implement. I know, this may cause the dragon market to crash, but if sickness was implemented with just a reduced time cut, then it could lower the chances of that.

I'm just a newbie, so I wouldn't know.
I, personally, think there should be something like this. However, I think instead of removing the time altogether, it should literally be cut in half. Say, for example, a Nocturne just bred. They have a 30 day breeding time. If I used the item, then it's now 15. Now, I shouldn't be allowed to use that item again on that specific dragon until after it breeds again. I just believe a month is extremely long to wait and that it should be cut in half INSTEAD of being immediately removed. I can see how it can easily ruin the flow of the game, but if you make it come with a potion sickness, then I feel like it would make things easier.

Edit: And why not also make it buyable with coins? Example, make it around 200 gems yet also 20000 coins, but, if the person does not have real life cash to spend, but they have plenty of time, then they could play on the Fairgrounds, gather items and sell those(at the expense of feeding their dragons), and so forth, then they could spend it on one. With the potion sickness implemented and if it's just cut in half, then I believe it could be easy to implement. I know, this may cause the dragon market to crash, but if sickness was implemented with just a reduced time cut, then it could lower the chances of that.

I'm just a newbie, so I wouldn't know.
@dragondrawer1 things should not be for sale through the site itself for both treasure and gems as it would set an official treasure to gem ratio. Many players sell gem items for treasure in the ah. You can also buy gems from other players using treasure and there are several ways to get gems for free from gameplay

As for the suggestion itself no thanks. Once your established he limiting factor is nests and not cooldown times. In addition a cooldown removal item in conjunction to boon of fertility would quickly crash new gene markets
@dragondrawer1 things should not be for sale through the site itself for both treasure and gems as it would set an official treasure to gem ratio. Many players sell gem items for treasure in the ah. You can also buy gems from other players using treasure and there are several ways to get gems for free from gameplay

As for the suggestion itself no thanks. Once your established he limiting factor is nests and not cooldown times. In addition a cooldown removal item in conjunction to boon of fertility would quickly crash new gene markets
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Ah. Thank you. I think I understand the situation better, but how could there be a way for it to be in place, without making the market crash or having the site pay-to-play? I feel like an item like that could really thrive on this site, but I can also understand why many people think it will break the site.
Ah. Thank you. I think I understand the situation better, but how could there be a way for it to be in place, without making the market crash or having the site pay-to-play? I feel like an item like that could really thrive on this site, but I can also understand why many people think it will break the site.
No support for reasons already stated. The breeding system is fine as it is. If you want short cooldowns, breed dragons with a shorter cooldown.
No support for reasons already stated. The breeding system is fine as it is. If you want short cooldowns, breed dragons with a shorter cooldown.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Someone else mentioned this recently.

No support because it breaks the lore of each breed class.

Every class has a set cool down time.

Plentifuls 15 days
Commons 20 days
Uncommon 25 days
Limited 30 Days
Rare 35 days.

Also if a lair is big enough you will have plenty of ready to breed dragons that this would become unnecessary.

We do not need to have a way to shorten cool downs. There are already thousands of dragons that are up for sale that aren't selling why would we want a way to increase that by having a way to speed up breeding processes by making the cool downs shorter?
Someone else mentioned this recently.

No support because it breaks the lore of each breed class.

Every class has a set cool down time.

Plentifuls 15 days
Commons 20 days
Uncommon 25 days
Limited 30 Days
Rare 35 days.

Also if a lair is big enough you will have plenty of ready to breed dragons that this would become unnecessary.

We do not need to have a way to shorten cool downs. There are already thousands of dragons that are up for sale that aren't selling why would we want a way to increase that by having a way to speed up breeding processes by making the cool downs shorter?
Unless we have a major DOM fight that literally wipes out the 4K adults in the AH there's not really a reason to make breeding faster.

YES there's that "coveted dragon color" or excitement but that's the entire point. I recommend working on saving up to expand your lair and or buy breeding pairs to fill out the waiting period and sell fodder to the people battling it out.

Unless we have a major DOM fight that literally wipes out the 4K adults in the AH there's not really a reason to make breeding faster.

YES there's that "coveted dragon color" or excitement but that's the entire point. I recommend working on saving up to expand your lair and or buy breeding pairs to fill out the waiting period and sell fodder to the people battling it out.

1 2 3 4