Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Cooldown Boon
1 2 3 4
Full support!
But only if there is a cooldown on the use of the boon. Cos if not, people would be using it left and right. Very easily, too.
Full support!
But only if there is a cooldown on the use of the boon. Cos if not, people would be using it left and right. Very easily, too.
@DarkDrakeon101

Why did you just necro this thread? Its last post was from 2 years ago before you bumped it again.

OP doesn't even play anymore.
@DarkDrakeon101

Why did you just necro this thread? Its last post was from 2 years ago before you bumped it again.

OP doesn't even play anymore.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
I don't support for reasons already stated.

Edit: Wait, is this thread 2 years old? Kudos man.
I don't support for reasons already stated.

Edit: Wait, is this thread 2 years old? Kudos man.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Regardless of being necro'd, its near the front now, so people are gonna see it.

I don't support this. As irritating as long cooldowns are, they're in place to restrict how many dragons can come into the game. I can understand the Boon of Fertility, since they're regularly used by those who rent nests to hatch dragons right away. This means the renter doesn't have their lair/nest taken up for 6 days and the rentee gets their dragons right away. It's beneficial to more than just the user.

In this case, those, a cooldown Boon would only benefit the user by making it possible to breed new Breeds or Genes, Boon the nest, Boon the parents, breed new Breeds or Genes, Boon the nest...you get the idea.
Regardless of being necro'd, its near the front now, so people are gonna see it.

I don't support this. As irritating as long cooldowns are, they're in place to restrict how many dragons can come into the game. I can understand the Boon of Fertility, since they're regularly used by those who rent nests to hatch dragons right away. This means the renter doesn't have their lair/nest taken up for 6 days and the rentee gets their dragons right away. It's beneficial to more than just the user.

In this case, those, a cooldown Boon would only benefit the user by making it possible to breed new Breeds or Genes, Boon the nest, Boon the parents, breed new Breeds or Genes, Boon the nest...you get the idea.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
No support. I like waiting and be on edge of my seat for one of my dragons to be RTB instead of slapping a boon on it to make them ready, it seems like.. *cough* dragon abuse. If one were rich, they'd be drowning in hundred of noc eggs just by slapping boon on the pair and the nest over thousand times.

Yeah, no support at all. Not even a boon for losing days or something. 30 days? Sorry, deal with it. Perfection takes time.
No support. I like waiting and be on edge of my seat for one of my dragons to be RTB instead of slapping a boon on it to make them ready, it seems like.. *cough* dragon abuse. If one were rich, they'd be drowning in hundred of noc eggs just by slapping boon on the pair and the nest over thousand times.

Yeah, no support at all. Not even a boon for losing days or something. 30 days? Sorry, deal with it. Perfection takes time.
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
Maybe if they offered a larger variety of breeds, made some ultra rare and offered a boon only for the rarest breeds to they could catch up to the starters. But then they'd have to do A LOT of changing in the system itself. New art, new cultural information, update the encyclopedia, breed specific skins(?). Too much work just for one simple perk
Maybe if they offered a larger variety of breeds, made some ultra rare and offered a boon only for the rarest breeds to they could catch up to the starters. But then they'd have to do A LOT of changing in the system itself. New art, new cultural information, update the encyclopedia, breed specific skins(?). Too much work just for one simple perk
CL9m1Kr.png
I have to agree with Locus. PTW games/sites just have a tendency of becoming pits of an almost class warfare-like proportion.

The great equalizer is that, no matter if you have the money to boon your nest or not, you have to wait like all the rest of us.

I've tried playing PTW games, and it really not only breaks the game, but can break the community as well.

So sorry, no support from me.

I have to agree with Locus. PTW games/sites just have a tendency of becoming pits of an almost class warfare-like proportion.

The great equalizer is that, no matter if you have the money to boon your nest or not, you have to wait like all the rest of us.

I've tried playing PTW games, and it really not only breaks the game, but can break the community as well.

So sorry, no support from me.

3EnpSxZ.png
No support.

This may be an old thread but the suggestion might come up again if nobody sees it. This would be very bad for those with little money to spend on gems. It would also cause problems with Dom, and might even crash the game from overload. It's also a quick way to get money - breed, exalt, breed again, exalt again (or even sell.) Quite unfair. I wouldn't even support a "cut" in the time, because while it could control it a bit, it would still get out of hand. bad idea. valuable pairs could have hatchlings way quicker as well, making them worthless. Not fun.
No support.

This may be an old thread but the suggestion might come up again if nobody sees it. This would be very bad for those with little money to spend on gems. It would also cause problems with Dom, and might even crash the game from overload. It's also a quick way to get money - breed, exalt, breed again, exalt again (or even sell.) Quite unfair. I wouldn't even support a "cut" in the time, because while it could control it a bit, it would still get out of hand. bad idea. valuable pairs could have hatchlings way quicker as well, making them worthless. Not fun.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
With 80 dragons (40 dragon pairs) and all 5 nests open, you could hatch a nest a day if you timed it right, no matter what breed of dragon they are. With 40 plentifuls (20 pairs), you could still hatch a nest a day. While it may not be the exact pair you want to breed over and over again, there is room for duplicate pairs and many other pretty pairs.

I don't see a need for a lowered breeding CD when we can hatch a nest every day regardless.
With 80 dragons (40 dragon pairs) and all 5 nests open, you could hatch a nest a day if you timed it right, no matter what breed of dragon they are. With 40 plentifuls (20 pairs), you could still hatch a nest a day. While it may not be the exact pair you want to breed over and over again, there is room for duplicate pairs and many other pretty pairs.

I don't see a need for a lowered breeding CD when we can hatch a nest every day regardless.
Even though it's necro'd this subject has come up a bunch of times before so there's no stopping other threads that have been or will be made on this subject.

Ahem- back on topic I don't support this, each breed has a cool down for a reason whether it's to preserve the rarity of the dragon breed or to keep the overall dragon population. I feel like they way things work now is fine and we don't require this.
Even though it's necro'd this subject has come up a bunch of times before so there's no stopping other threads that have been or will be made on this subject.

Ahem- back on topic I don't support this, each breed has a cool down for a reason whether it's to preserve the rarity of the dragon breed or to keep the overall dragon population. I feel like they way things work now is fine and we don't require this.
8vfZ9uw.png
1 2 3 4