Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poketown HQ (open!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Pandacow

Do you want to set something up for the lakeside party. Maybe she's being a little sketchy or something and since she's a police officer she would go and check it out.
@Pandacow

Do you want to set something up for the lakeside party. Maybe she's being a little sketchy or something and since she's a police officer she would go and check it out.
@GoldenFae

So, how should we do it? Should the two of them run into each other, or should they know each other previously and come as friends? Maybe take Peachymoo's suggestion and have one spill soda on the other?
@GoldenFae

So, how should we do it? Should the two of them run into each other, or should they know each other previously and come as friends? Maybe take Peachymoo's suggestion and have one spill soda on the other?
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41
How about they already know each other? Just something I would prefer.
@Amaranth41
How about they already know each other? Just something I would prefer.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Oh. Well I was kind of hoping to start it off where they actually get to know each other, that way we have a set background for the two of them.
@GoldenFae

Oh. Well I was kind of hoping to start it off where they actually get to know each other, that way we have a set background for the two of them.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41
Okay!
@Amaranth41
Okay!
24ccvbl.gif
@Peachymoo
Okay, I think that job would work well for her!
@Peachymoo
Okay, I think that job would work well for her!
moondive-img.png 1vAtYxM.png
hh5n4WA.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snickeroodle

Or Azaleas is just there to make sure things don't get too wild or something. Either one is good.

@Peachymoo
There's been a recent trailer about Sun and Moon, and one of the things mentioned in there is Alola forms, which are like variants of pokemon. Would it be okay to make one of those characters in the "Alola Form?"
@Snickeroodle

Or Azaleas is just there to make sure things don't get too wild or something. Either one is good.

@Peachymoo
There's been a recent trailer about Sun and Moon, and one of the things mentioned in there is Alola forms, which are like variants of pokemon. Would it be okay to make one of those characters in the "Alola Form?"
@koter

just change it on your application and ill add you in!

@metalgearminx

accepted!

@pandacow

are they similar to shinys? id prefer not but if you describe the character you have in mind to me, ill think about it
@koter

just change it on your application and ill add you in!

@metalgearminx

accepted!

@pandacow

are they similar to shinys? id prefer not but if you describe the character you have in mind to me, ill think about it
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@Peachymoo

Here's the trailer. It's really hard to explain, so you should really just watch it. It's all in the beginning, so you don't have to skip anything if you don't want spoilers.

I'm thinking of maybe using the Ice Sandshrew/Sandslash. I want a more casual character, so I was thinking "I like Sandshrew/Sandslash, and I want a more causal character, so why not." She's basically going to be a cinnamon roll, very different from my current character. I might make her the Tailor or maybe a Nurse. Since shinies aren't allowed, I'm thinking that you'll say no, so the original is fine, then. I just thought the Alola forms would make her a better cinnamon roll. -shrugs-
@Peachymoo

Here's the trailer. It's really hard to explain, so you should really just watch it. It's all in the beginning, so you don't have to skip anything if you don't want spoilers.

I'm thinking of maybe using the Ice Sandshrew/Sandslash. I want a more casual character, so I was thinking "I like Sandshrew/Sandslash, and I want a more causal character, so why not." She's basically going to be a cinnamon roll, very different from my current character. I might make her the Tailor or maybe a Nurse. Since shinies aren't allowed, I'm thinking that you'll say no, so the original is fine, then. I just thought the Alola forms would make her a better cinnamon roll. -shrugs-
@Peachymoo

Fixed it!
@Peachymoo

Fixed it!
moondive-img.png 1vAtYxM.png
hh5n4WA.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21