Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 166 167
I think it must have been, and that makes a loooot of sense. Thank you for pointing that out!
I think it must have been, and that makes a loooot of sense. Thank you for pointing that out!
I just finished a 23 min round of Shock Switch, and at the end no gold was rewarded and the high score screen was blank.
I just finished a 23 min round of Shock Switch, and at the end no gold was rewarded and the high score screen was blank.
I'm in the same boat as Isarian. 9 minutes on Very Hard, score was over 217K, and there was no treasure awarded and the scoreboard was blank.
I'm in the same boat as Isarian. 9 minutes on Very Hard, score was over 217K, and there was no treasure awarded and the scoreboard was blank.
+1 for the Shock Switch not paying out bug. I played one game for 15 minutes and received a blank end screen, no final score noted, no gold rewarded. Thinking maybe it was a once off bug I tried again. After playing a second game for 40+ minutes I ended with the same result.

Just to note, I have not reached my Lucky Streak cap for the day. This was noted over the period between 11 and noon server time. (Noon and 1 my time.)

Edit: I was playing on Easy.
+1 for the Shock Switch not paying out bug. I played one game for 15 minutes and received a blank end screen, no final score noted, no gold rewarded. Thinking maybe it was a once off bug I tried again. After playing a second game for 40+ minutes I ended with the same result.

Just to note, I have not reached my Lucky Streak cap for the day. This was noted over the period between 11 and noon server time. (Noon and 1 my time.)

Edit: I was playing on Easy.
I'm experiencing the same thing. I played it on Very Hard for about 10 minutes, decided to end my game and the scoreboard was blank and I got no treasure. I've tried playing on very easy, easy and so on, but I get the same thing over and over again.

And no I haven't reached my Lucky Streak either. I'm far from the daily Lucky Streak.
I'm experiencing the same thing. I played it on Very Hard for about 10 minutes, decided to end my game and the scoreboard was blank and I got no treasure. I've tried playing on very easy, easy and so on, but I get the same thing over and over again.

And no I haven't reached my Lucky Streak either. I'm far from the daily Lucky Streak.
w9ac9d.jpg
[quote name="AteraK" date="2013-10-28 12:14:58"]I'm experiencing the same thing. I played it on Very Hard for about 10 minutes, decided to end my game and the scoreboard was blank and I got no treasure. I've tried playing on very easy, easy and so on, but I get the same thing over and over again. And no I haven't reached my Lucky Streak either. I'm far from the daily Lucky Streak.[/quote] Same situation here /: Good to see I'm not alone ^^
AteraK wrote on 2013-10-28 12:14:58:

Same situation here /:

Good to see I'm not alone ^^
I just played on easy for about 30 minutes and didn't get a payout ): I tried a few more times with short games and still no payout.. my lucky streak is on zero.
I just played on easy for about 30 minutes and didn't get a payout ): I tried a few more times with short games and still no payout.. my lucky streak is on zero.
light_banner_long2.png
Another one with blank end screen and no payout. I'm really glad I ended it after only 10 minutes instead of trying to play longer.
Another one with blank end screen and no payout. I'm really glad I ended it after only 10 minutes instead of trying to play longer.
Blank screen no payout for me too. Which sucks because I had been playing for like half an hour.
Blank screen no payout for me too. Which sucks because I had been playing for like half an hour.
Yep, echoing what the last four/more have said. =/
Yep, echoing what the last four/more have said. =/
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 166 167