Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 166 167
Using Chrome 30.0, I was playing for 30 minutes. I rounded up my highest score. and when the game was over, I had a blank screen.

I didn't get ANY treasure, my streak counter read 0, and my finger hurts really bad.

This was my sure-fire way to make money and after wasting half an hour playing it, I got 0.

This is unacceptable.

If possible, I would like to be compensated in treasure for my wasted time because I played this game for a reason. That reason is that I enjoyed it and I wanted to make treasure out of playing a mini-game I enjoyed.

I really don't want to be wasting my time playing if this is going to keep happening.
Using Chrome 30.0, I was playing for 30 minutes. I rounded up my highest score. and when the game was over, I had a blank screen.

I didn't get ANY treasure, my streak counter read 0, and my finger hurts really bad.

This was my sure-fire way to make money and after wasting half an hour playing it, I got 0.

This is unacceptable.

If possible, I would like to be compensated in treasure for my wasted time because I played this game for a reason. That reason is that I enjoyed it and I wanted to make treasure out of playing a mini-game I enjoyed.

I really don't want to be wasting my time playing if this is going to keep happening.
I received no payout, either.
I received no payout, either.
F2CqIeW.png
Experienced a lack of payout on my first game. Hard difficulty. Saw that it was a current problem, and decided to see if I could replicate the effects. Second game crashed, Hard difficulty. Third game, went further than the first one, got a payout.

Edit: Using Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m
Experienced a lack of payout on my first game. Hard difficulty. Saw that it was a current problem, and decided to see if I could replicate the effects. Second game crashed, Hard difficulty. Third game, went further than the first one, got a payout.

Edit: Using Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m
Life finds a way.
Thought I would add I am using firefox, no payout like everyone else.
Thought I would add I am using firefox, no payout like everyone else.
No payout here, too. After half an hour of playing :/

Firefox here too.
No payout here, too. After half an hour of playing :/

Firefox here too.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
I've had the payout issue a few times int he past few days, but in those cases, when I left the window open long enough, it finally loaded and payed out. Today's game simply refused to pay out at all. I'm playing in Google Chrome 30.0.1599.101.m
I've had the payout issue a few times int he past few days, but in those cases, when I left the window open long enough, it finally loaded and payed out. Today's game simply refused to pay out at all. I'm playing in Google Chrome 30.0.1599.101.m
jjTXz3w.png
I played for about 37 minutes and had a point count on the playing screen of around 189,000 when the game ended. The screen asked play again but did not receive the treasure for the score. I really enjoy the game but was disappointed I didn't get the treasure since I'm a newbie. Really like the site and I know things go wrong at times.
Thanks
I played for about 37 minutes and had a point count on the playing screen of around 189,000 when the game ended. The screen asked play again but did not receive the treasure for the score. I really enjoy the game but was disappointed I didn't get the treasure since I'm a newbie. Really like the site and I know things go wrong at times.
Thanks
*eye twitches an convulses* I honestly dont know why i even play the games anymore. theyre more irritating, frustrating an upsetting than worth the lil coin they generate. Sooooooooooo as i was nearing 'death' this round i noticed... no timer. no score. no level of what i was on easy/hard etc.. DURING game play. I am using Firefox, the most recent update from a few days back. then.. to my horror, hoping it was just a visual glitch.. nope! What you see is what i got upon death: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/ThunderCloud/areyoukiddingme_zps9253e20c.jpg[/img] No score. No coin. Nothing.... I really wish the game was out of beta mode. (for that matter.. that the coli would cooperate too...) im seriously frustrated that the only actual legit way is to sell things on AH or exalt dragons. *flops* please fix the error above... /rant
*eye twitches an convulses*

I honestly dont know why i even play the games anymore.
theyre more irritating, frustrating an upsetting than worth the lil coin they generate.

Sooooooooooo as i was nearing 'death' this round i noticed... no timer. no score. no level of what i was on easy/hard etc.. DURING game play. I am using Firefox, the most recent update from a few days back.

then.. to my horror, hoping it was just a visual glitch.. nope! What you see is what i got upon death:

areyoukiddingme_zps9253e20c.jpg

No score.
No coin.
Nothing....

I really wish the game was out of beta mode. (for that matter.. that the coli would cooperate too...) im seriously frustrated that the only actual legit way is to sell things on AH or exalt dragons. *flops* please fix the error above... /rant
No payout here. Using chrome.
No payout here. Using chrome.
hey guys,
thought i'd share what i just found out:
when you play the shock-free version (here) it still gives you gold! (:

edited to add the link for convenience
hey guys,
thought i'd share what i just found out:
when you play the shock-free version (here) it still gives you gold! (:

edited to add the link for convenience
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 166 167