Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gem Gene Giveaway - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
-pats-
Primary Scroll please - I need an Iri like AIRRRRR
-pats-
Primary Scroll please - I need an Iri like AIRRRRR
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
I would love a butterfly scroll and an eternal youth scroll!
I would love a butterfly scroll and an eternal youth scroll!
Scroll Pack : Stained Scroll, Unicorn Guise
Thank you so much!
Scroll Pack : Stained Scroll, Unicorn Guise
Thank you so much!
May I have a butterfly scroll and eternal youth? It is very kind of you to do this!
May I have a butterfly scroll and eternal youth? It is very kind of you to do this!
Ahhhhhh I vant a petals hahaha
Ahhhhhh I vant a petals hahaha
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
Scroll Pack: Butterfly Scroll, Off-White Skypost Sandals

Sorry your week hasn't gone well. I hope things look up for you soon!
Scroll Pack: Butterfly Scroll, Off-White Skypost Sandals

Sorry your week hasn't gone well. I hope things look up for you soon!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Thank you so much for doing this!

If you don't feel like reading a boring speech, skip to the bottom! owo But if you would read this, I just can relate to how you feel.

I can definitely relate. Lately my life has been taking the low road. But thank you for doing this, and if I had the funds, I would try to do the same. But I hope that whatever happened to you, is happening to you, or is going to, you'll be able to keep your chin up high. I think it's very kind of you to host a giveaway to spread happiness. I'm glad I could be a part of this. Even if I don't get anything, I don't mind, but can you please ping me when you pick the winner? I'd like to congratulate them...! <3

Anyways, thank you once again.
I would like the Scroll pack, please, Butterfly gene and a White Katana, please! <3
Thank you so much for doing this!

If you don't feel like reading a boring speech, skip to the bottom! owo But if you would read this, I just can relate to how you feel.

I can definitely relate. Lately my life has been taking the low road. But thank you for doing this, and if I had the funds, I would try to do the same. But I hope that whatever happened to you, is happening to you, or is going to, you'll be able to keep your chin up high. I think it's very kind of you to host a giveaway to spread happiness. I'm glad I could be a part of this. Even if I don't get anything, I don't mind, but can you please ping me when you pick the winner? I'd like to congratulate them...! <3

Anyways, thank you once again.
I would like the Scroll pack, please, Butterfly gene and a White Katana, please! <3
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
Sorry to hear about that. :'(

Scroll pack, please, Shimmer gene and Paunchy Red Percher... Thank you for doing this!
Sorry to hear about that. :'(

Scroll pack, please, Shimmer gene and Paunchy Red Percher... Thank you for doing this!
P978rfp.gif Just moved from Ice to Earth!
Wow, thank you! If you would be so kind, I would loooooooove Glimmer gene and a Hati!
Wow, thank you! If you would be so kind, I would loooooooove Glimmer gene and a Hati!
tumblr_nxi8x466Lz1ukywbko1_100.pngtumblr_ns4gnzrNKv1tm17oeo1_75sq.png
Primary scroll, Petals please!
Primary scroll, Petals please!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngn2PHQa3.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.png tumblr_ns9ei7h9oC1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11