Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gem Gene Giveaway - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
This week has been absolutely abysmal for me, I won't lie. So in order to at least spread a little happiness, I've decided to host a very quick giveaway. I currently have 1,661 Gems and I want to use them to buy something to make someone else a little happier.

This raffle will close Friday July 15th at 23:00 Server Time.

How To Enter
- Leave a comment on this post with the pack you want to receive if you win!
- PLEASE include which items you'd like from the pack! It makes things much easier when it comes to handing out prizes.
- That's all you need to do to be entered!
- Please do NOT ping me on this post; you won't be penalised if you do, but it just makes my life easier if you don't.

The Prizes
One person will win ONE of the prize packs listed below! Each is valued at around 1500 Gems; a great score!

PRIMARY SCROLL: One Primary Gem Gene

SCROLL PACK: One Secondary or Tertiary Gem Gene, PLUS a gem specialty, familiar or apparel item of your choice (not including vistas, genes or breed changes; value can't exceed 400 Gems)

Good luck everyone!
This week has been absolutely abysmal for me, I won't lie. So in order to at least spread a little happiness, I've decided to host a very quick giveaway. I currently have 1,661 Gems and I want to use them to buy something to make someone else a little happier.

This raffle will close Friday July 15th at 23:00 Server Time.

How To Enter
- Leave a comment on this post with the pack you want to receive if you win!
- PLEASE include which items you'd like from the pack! It makes things much easier when it comes to handing out prizes.
- That's all you need to do to be entered!
- Please do NOT ping me on this post; you won't be penalised if you do, but it just makes my life easier if you don't.

The Prizes
One person will win ONE of the prize packs listed below! Each is valued at around 1500 Gems; a great score!

PRIMARY SCROLL: One Primary Gem Gene

SCROLL PACK: One Secondary or Tertiary Gem Gene, PLUS a gem specialty, familiar or apparel item of your choice (not including vistas, genes or breed changes; value can't exceed 400 Gems)

Good luck everyone!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Scroll pack ^.^

-Butterfly gene
- Scatterscroll
Scroll pack ^.^

-Butterfly gene
- Scatterscroll
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
Sucks to hear you're not having a great time right now. However it's very kind of you to try to spread some cheer!

If I win I'd like the SCROLL PACK prize. My picks are a Butterfly scroll and a time turner's sandglass apparel item :)

Thank you!
Sucks to hear you're not having a great time right now. However it's very kind of you to try to spread some cheer!

If I win I'd like the SCROLL PACK prize. My picks are a Butterfly scroll and a time turner's sandglass apparel item :)

Thank you!
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
Scroll pack:

Boon of fertility + Circuit gene
Scroll pack:

Boon of fertility + Circuit gene
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
I'm really sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you and I hope they improve!

I'd like the scroll pack with Butterfly and Ethereal Entourage if I win!
I'm really sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you and I hope they improve!

I'd like the scroll pack with Butterfly and Ethereal Entourage if I win!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
Sorry to hear you are not doing well, I'd like the petal gene if I win.
Sorry to hear you are not doing well, I'd like the petal gene if I win.
Scroll pack, a butterfly gene and shimmering xolo please
Scroll pack, a butterfly gene and shimmering xolo please
Hope you feel better, for me I'll take ,a scroll pack a boon of fertility and a circuit gene
Hope you feel better, for me I'll take ,a scroll pack a boon of fertility and a circuit gene
I'm sorry things have been bad for you recently, and I hope it gets better! I'd like the scroll pack, with a Glimmer gene and Spectre Guise.
I'm sorry things have been bad for you recently, and I hope it gets better! I'd like the scroll pack, with a Glimmer gene and Spectre Guise.
Life is tough my friend, s for me I'll take a primary gem gene: iridescent
Life is tough my friend, s for me I'll take a primary gem gene: iridescent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11