Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gem Gene Giveaway - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Aw man feel better soon :c

I'd like the primary gene please!

Primary Gene: Petals :>
Aw man feel better soon :c

I'd like the primary gene please!

Primary Gene: Petals :>
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
It's very kind of you to try to spread some cheer in the lives of others, even when you're not feeling well yourself. May good fortune and happiness find you soon. :)

Scroll Pack:
~Glimmer gene
~Scroll of eternal youth
It's very kind of you to try to spread some cheer in the lives of others, even when you're not feeling well yourself. May good fortune and happiness find you soon. :)

Scroll Pack:
~Glimmer gene
~Scroll of eternal youth
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
hope you feel better soon <3

I'm entering for the scroll pack so I can (hopefully) gene this boy up quicker - he needs a butterfly scroll. for the second item, perhaps a dwarf unicorn, for my wildclaw baby Pallaras.
hope you feel better soon <3

I'm entering for the scroll pack so I can (hopefully) gene this boy up quicker - he needs a butterfly scroll. for the second item, perhaps a dwarf unicorn, for my wildclaw baby Pallaras.
I'd lie to enter for the boom of fertility
I'd lie to enter for the boom of fertility

dragonqueen45_zpsqx0smonl.png

r7LsxK2.png
gO65MzA.pngorange+omalleycat.pnga+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pnga+pumpkin.png
Hope you'll feel better soon!
~scroll pack~
scatterscroll
butterflygene
Hope you'll feel better soon!
~scroll pack~
scatterscroll
butterflygene
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
Thank you! I'd like the primary scroll pack, petals!
Thank you! I'd like the primary scroll pack, petals!
299d712f28.png

Hope you feel better!

-Secondary Gene: Facet
-Reaper Guise

Hope you feel better!

-Secondary Gene: Facet
-Reaper Guise
Rare familiars for 2g? No way! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1989988
neverendingrafflebutton_zpsd9256efe.png
Hope you feel better soon! Here's an animal picture for happy thoughts :) [img]http://maxcdn.thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Cute-Animal-001.jpg[/img] Scroll Pack: - Facet - Hati
Hope you feel better soon! Here's an animal picture for happy thoughts :)
Cute-Animal-001.jpg

Scroll Pack:
- Facet
- Hati
xpF3T3u.png
Closed! No more entries after this point!

I'm not going to do the draw right now because I'm going to a party, but I will make sure to do it when I get back. Thank you to everyone who entered, especially those of you who shared happy photos with me as well! I truly appreciate it!
Closed! No more entries after this point!

I'm not going to do the draw right now because I'm going to a party, but I will make sure to do it when I get back. Thank you to everyone who entered, especially those of you who shared happy photos with me as well! I truly appreciate it!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@StormCaleum @Mycologist @Arazamatazza @kriseis @ObsidianOrmus @drakeson @albinoknight @MyNameIsTea @Extinctsoulxx @Faeyra @Leafdapple1 @ThalassaTheBlue @Mura @ZincAlloy @Angeleina @Zaelium @Mitsukai @Aetheric @brokenstone @IchiSato @Aurikku @Ragnarok42 @ElecSquirrel10 @Banyan @DefyingDestiny @dualscepters @MacyCat @LostCircuit @Magellanic @Poscat @XEarlGreyX @ysabol @Celaenna @Haoang20082 @Wildman8 @Admins @Betafish @Ammet @ElphabaThropp @Anayalation @Daffyduck @RobeMen @Wolffe @KingofFools @Deramadus @bluebird3 @Brazil @RedwoodForest @Fallingstar5 @panopticon @timetot @ReikiMuroichi @Stormbreeze @Roez @Kattikatt @VoxxVoleur @CrimsonAero @IvoryAsh @TaintedIllusions @Chisp @ayatos @SucenaZQ @AetherSeer @Atlasia @NightRising @Sharkinator @GentleOceanWind @DragonzInsanity @infiniti @NightAssassin @vinsmoke @Rosetta248 @Parselmouth @winterrose21 @Iridaceae @Dragontamer75 @Aidee @brutusmf @ChrispBreadfield @Broderick @Moonwater @astaprophecy @Kaelum @Candlelit97 @Amroth @Mozie @LadyLacie @Oriru @JosephJoestar @lemecrazy @Yagine @Vinson @dragonqueen45 @silverein @Niklia @WildFire101 @Aquazap222

Thank you all for entering! The winner is ElecSquirrel10, who wanted a Shimmer Gene and any sword from the Gem Marketplace. I'll be sending those over soon!

Again, thank you to all who participated, especially those who also shared cute pictures and wished me well. I really, truly appreciate it!
@StormCaleum @Mycologist @Arazamatazza @kriseis @ObsidianOrmus @drakeson @albinoknight @MyNameIsTea @Extinctsoulxx @Faeyra @Leafdapple1 @ThalassaTheBlue @Mura @ZincAlloy @Angeleina @Zaelium @Mitsukai @Aetheric @brokenstone @IchiSato @Aurikku @Ragnarok42 @ElecSquirrel10 @Banyan @DefyingDestiny @dualscepters @MacyCat @LostCircuit @Magellanic @Poscat @XEarlGreyX @ysabol @Celaenna @Haoang20082 @Wildman8 @Admins @Betafish @Ammet @ElphabaThropp @Anayalation @Daffyduck @RobeMen @Wolffe @KingofFools @Deramadus @bluebird3 @Brazil @RedwoodForest @Fallingstar5 @panopticon @timetot @ReikiMuroichi @Stormbreeze @Roez @Kattikatt @VoxxVoleur @CrimsonAero @IvoryAsh @TaintedIllusions @Chisp @ayatos @SucenaZQ @AetherSeer @Atlasia @NightRising @Sharkinator @GentleOceanWind @DragonzInsanity @infiniti @NightAssassin @vinsmoke @Rosetta248 @Parselmouth @winterrose21 @Iridaceae @Dragontamer75 @Aidee @brutusmf @ChrispBreadfield @Broderick @Moonwater @astaprophecy @Kaelum @Candlelit97 @Amroth @Mozie @LadyLacie @Oriru @JosephJoestar @lemecrazy @Yagine @Vinson @dragonqueen45 @silverein @Niklia @WildFire101 @Aquazap222

Thank you all for entering! The winner is ElecSquirrel10, who wanted a Shimmer Gene and any sword from the Gem Marketplace. I'll be sending those over soon!

Again, thank you to all who participated, especially those who also shared cute pictures and wished me well. I really, truly appreciate it!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11