Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gem Gene Giveaway - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I hope your week gets better!

I'd like to enter for a Primary Scroll: Iridescent. :3
I hope your week gets better!

I'd like to enter for a Primary Scroll: Iridescent. :3
scroll pack!!
butterfly gene && reaper guise!!
scroll pack!!
butterfly gene && reaper guise!!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
Scroll pack; Glimmer gene scroll and a Tri-color scatterscroll.

Thank you for holding this giveaway! I hope things get better for you soon.
Scroll pack; Glimmer gene scroll and a Tri-color scatterscroll.

Thank you for holding this giveaway! I hope things get better for you soon.
iCQngUZ.png
I'd love the scroll pack, with a Facet and a Scatterscroll, please. (My matriarch could use an upgrade.)
I'd love the scroll pack, with a Facet and a Scatterscroll, please. (My matriarch could use an upgrade.)
Still in time so I'll try ^^ also, sending a vistual hug to you <3 may next week be a better one!!

Primary Scroll: Crystal Gene :)
Still in time so I'll try ^^ also, sending a vistual hug to you <3 may next week be a better one!!

Primary Scroll: Crystal Gene :)
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
I hope you feel better soon *hugs* :>

Scroll Pack: Glimmer, Scatterscroll? Thank you very much for doing such a kind thing as to give to the community when you're at your worst.. <3
I hope you feel better soon *hugs* :>

Scroll Pack: Glimmer, Scatterscroll? Thank you very much for doing such a kind thing as to give to the community when you're at your worst.. <3
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
tgif right? ^^' chin up, m8, i'll send u some chill vibes from the coast! C:

Scroll pack: glimmer and um...how about one of the MP familiars? Any would do!
tgif right? ^^' chin up, m8, i'll send u some chill vibes from the coast! C:

Scroll pack: glimmer and um...how about one of the MP familiars? Any would do!
*Sending a hug and tall slice of triple layer chocolate cake your way* So sorry things are rough right now. Keep holding on to this roller coaster of life and know you're not alone. <3 You are a kind soul and the world needs you. ^_^ Thanks for bringing smiles to all of us! I enjoyed peeking into your lair and relate to the Unknowns on a personal level. Tidal and Mischief are so nice to look at! (Don't tell them I said that, though!) If I won, I would choose the [b]Scroll Pack[/b] with [b]Glimmer[/b] for Ribaba (who is becoming quite the ladies man but stuck with that Basic butt, his hatchlings are kinda doomed): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21509533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215096/21509533_350.png[/img][/url] and a [b]Time-turner's Sandglass[/b] (300g in MP) for Tesla who is biding his time until the day he can find his birth family: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22094167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220942/22094167_350.png[/img] [/url]
*Sending a hug and tall slice of triple layer chocolate cake your way* So sorry things are rough right now. Keep holding on to this roller coaster of life and know you're not alone. <3 You are a kind soul and the world needs you. ^_^ Thanks for bringing smiles to all of us!

I enjoyed peeking into your lair and relate to the Unknowns on a personal level. Tidal and Mischief are so nice to look at! (Don't tell them I said that, though!)

If I won, I would choose the Scroll Pack with Glimmer for Ribaba (who is becoming quite the ladies man but stuck with that Basic butt, his hatchlings are kinda doomed):

21509533_350.png

and a Time-turner's Sandglass (300g in MP) for Tesla who is biding his time until the day he can find his birth family:

22094167_350.png

sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
Scroll Pack:

Butterfly gene
Scatterscroll

TYSM!
Scroll Pack:

Butterfly gene
Scatterscroll

TYSM!
Scroll pack, please!
Stained scroll and a Filigree Rapier.