Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gem Gene Giveaway - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Petal! :D
Petal! :D
Stained and a rainbow guise or time turners thing from the gem mp?
Stained and a rainbow guise or time turners thing from the gem mp?

Thank you very much for running this. I received pretty crappy news yesterday afternoon that has me stressed out too - I hope things turn out exactly how you wish they would for you.

I would like to enter for Scroll pack: Tertiary Gene: Glimmer & Silver Sylvan Dress.

Thank you very much for running this. I received pretty crappy news yesterday afternoon that has me stressed out too - I hope things turn out exactly how you wish they would for you.

I would like to enter for Scroll pack: Tertiary Gene: Glimmer & Silver Sylvan Dress.
giphy.gif
Oh I am so sorry to hear you are having some bad times. I recently lost one of my closest friends so I amhaving some trouble as well.

I would like a cherub please
Oh I am so sorry to hear you are having some bad times. I recently lost one of my closest friends so I amhaving some trouble as well.

I would like a cherub please
waUHeHl.png
Hope you feel better soon! I'd love to go for the scroll pack - a facet and a ravenskull broadsword!
Hope you feel better soon! I'd love to go for the scroll pack - a facet and a ravenskull broadsword!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
I'm sorry things aren't going well for you :(

I would like petals please
I'm sorry things aren't going well for you :(

I would like petals please
wHZLIqT.png
I would like a butterfly scroll and a two delver lamps? (they are 200g each, but one is ok)
I would like a butterfly scroll and a two delver lamps? (they are 200g each, but one is ok)
An eternal youth and butterfly? Thanks!
An eternal youth and butterfly? Thanks!
Petal!
Petal!
Ahh, I've never been able to purchase a gem gene. But I dream of [item= Primary Gene: iridescent] for my Zelena! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19431071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194311/19431071_350.png[/img] [/url] I truly hope things are going better soon.
Ahh, I've never been able to purchase a gem gene. But I dream of Primary Gene: Iridescent for my Zelena!

19431071_350.png

I truly hope things are going better soon.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11